pixeltracker

REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!- Page 11

REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#250re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:08am

im a moron, where is the trailer button, i couldnt see it.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#251re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:12am

You're not a moron. Last time I checked it went down/was removed from the website listed on the first post of this thread. There have been other links posted here. Search through the pages of this thread. You'll find another link, check around pg 5, I think.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#252re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:13am

thanks

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

LightMyCandle Profile Photo
LightMyCandle
#253re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:19am

I'm a nerd, it made me tear up. A lot. I am so ridiculously excited now. If I knew how to use YouSendIt, I'd upload mine for another link since this thread keeps getting bumped up. I just don't know what to put for the sendee's e-mail address. Help?

*sigh* This is going to be amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

i'm a tough act to follow because when i'm done i take the microphone with me.

Di2
#254re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:21am

AM I A RETARD? I don't see where to click to see the trailer?

musicallover2008 Profile Photo
musicallover2008
#255re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:46am

someone please PM Me

Cages or Wings
Em-LEE
#257re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 12:38pm

I don't come onto the boards for one day, for ONE FREAKIN' DAY and I miss THIS!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of my system.....the trailer is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it on the big screen. And Rosario looks sooo hot! I was upset when Daphne wasn't cast in the movie, but I now think they made the right choice casting Rosario. She really does look incrdible.

#258re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 12:42pm

see www.musical.it

#259re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 12:44pm

direct: http://www.musical.it/news/05/06/0301.htm
Trailer in quick time and windows media.
Updated On: 6/3/05 at 12:44 PM

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#260re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 1:11pm

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOODDDDDDDDD!

I just saw it.... Oh, gosh it gave me chills, I almost cried, it was amazing! I can not believe we are so close to seeing this! That was truly amazing, Ms. Traci....Oh gosh, she is amazing! And Rosario in the stripper scene or whatever............................AHHHHHH I almost had a heart attach! I am so excited about this... oh, god....to excited!!!!

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

RentBoy86
#261re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 2:02pm

None of these seem to work for me! Sad Day....oh well...i'll just wait till june 7th...

nychick9876 Profile Photo
nychick9876
#262re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 2:03pm

yay!!! we've found more! and i still get chills everytime i see it

sometimes i think my head is so big because it is so full of dreams- the elephant man

BEKA531
#263re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 2:13pm

https://bitterbus.net/RentTrailer%206%202.mov

i don't know if anyone has posted this link. (forgive me for being too lazy to go through all the pages of this thread)

click to watch it, or right click --> save target as to save it.

re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!

CJR
#264re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 2:51pm

Oh. My. God.

I'm probably the last person on the planet to have seen the trailer but OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Okay, I'm done being fangirly. I blame it on my fever. Seriously though, it looks amazing. I wasn't really excited for the movie until I saw the trailer..... now I can't wait! re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

stonewall2
#265re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 4:03pm

Where is the link to the trailer?? I have hot every button on the page and all I get are bios and the main "Rent" site that says "coming soon"!!
Never Mind! One of the later links worked(I knew all those languages would come in handy someday!!). It IS AMAZING!! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm mad, you're mad. we're all mad"... The Cheshire Cat
Updated On: 6/3/05 at 04:03 PM

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#266re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 4:10pm

w/ all the light and fluffy talk it is just the trailer...i mean its showing what they think will get an audience in.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#267re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 4:12pm

for some reason that trailer button has disappeared.

https://bitterbus.net/RentTrailer%206%202.mov

somebody posted this link so see if that works. re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE! re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!

#268re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 7:43pm

Awesome! I can't freakin' wait!

True they are showing what they hope will get people in the theater but for all of us who have been fans for years upon years all it takes are those few first notes and we're like "Hell yeah! whooo!" while the average, non-musical loving person is probably like, "Is this like a music movie or something? don't they talk?" :P

I for one am hoping hoping hoping that there isn't much dialogue. And whatever dialogue is in there isn't there to help explain the lyrics and point of the next song. It should add to the story not try to better explain it for the people who have never heard the music before...which is just criminal! Everyone should have to have to have to see or listen to RENT at least once in their lifetime.

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#269re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 8:07pm

wow! i just saw it for the first time because i am so busy! It really is more than i expected.

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

musicallover2008 Profile Photo
musicallover2008
#270re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 8:42pm

Can someone PM the trailer to me in WM format

seasons of love Profile Photo
seasons of love
#271re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 9:50pm

musicallover2008: i have WM but it worked for me in quicktime format. it's opened as a completely separate file. try the link that cages or wings posted, that's how i saw it.

Anyway....

OH. MY. GOD. I am sooooooo freaking excited right now. The trailer was so good, and everyone in it looks so amazing. Adam Pascal looked particularly good in this trailer to me... But they all look incredible. I watched it twice, the first time I was blown away completely, and the second time I cried. :)

"I am unfinished- I am diminished With or without you..."

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#272re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 10:02pm

I showed my friends this trailer today at school and they were all in awe. Seriously, and a couple of them had never even heard of RENT. They are all now reallye excited about the movie so I think that's pretty good proof that they did a fantastic job with the trailer and I think it'll bring in alot of new audiences and faces (as well as those who are already familiar with RENT obviously.) Yeah I probably sound a bit loony and obsessive right now but I can't help it, it just still gives me chills. re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#273re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 10:06pm

OH MY F-ING GOD!!!! I seriously teared up when watching the trailer. It looks so beautiful. And just by the "Seasons of Love" song, I can tell that the soundtrack is going to be bigger and better than the cast recording (although it will always remain first in my heart). Everyone looks amazing and MY GOD I wish it was out now. Even my wife, who is not a musical theatre fan, got excited when I showed her the trailer. I can't believe it is almost here. YAY!!!!!!

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#274re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
Posted: 6/3/05 at 11:04pm

I am not a "renthead".

But MY GOD THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!!

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

Videos