Lea Michele on Twitter

fbueller
#25Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:34am

n2nbaby said: "With everything been going on, this is a MUCH needed distraction. I am LIVING for Amber’s tweet."

Amber's Tweet was everything!!!

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#26Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:34am

Even her fellow Ryan Murphy cohort Jessica Lange had zero time for Lea's bull****: 

Lea Michele on Twitter

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#27Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:14am

Lol.....what goes around comes around!   And WHAT.....I stumbled across the whole: Lea Michelle is illiterate conspiracy - where the hell was I when this hit?

I stand with Jordan, so many people here didn't want to hear what he or I (and several others) had to say about her years ago.  No need to re-hash - but this has given me a bright spot!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#28Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:23am

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 09:23 AM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#30Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:36am

This is insane and heartbreaking if true!

https://twitter.com/maxwelljenna_/status/1267647082791178242?s=21

Jordan Catalano said: "Honey, there are horror stories about her from RAGTIME. This is who she has always been. "

RAGTIME?! Wasn’t she 11?!

Jordan Catalano
#31Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:37am

YUP

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#32Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:40am

It’s been deleted. What did it say?

JGPR2
#33Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:44am

" Jordan Catalano said: "Honey, there are horror stories about her from RAGTIME. This is who she has always been. "

RAGTIME?! Wasn’t she 11?! "

She gets what she deserves for treating people badly as an adult but as a child at age 11, I will give her some slack. I would be more inclined to bash her Mom if she acted badly in "Ragtime" at that age.

Jordan Catalano
#34Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:51am

I think Yvette Nicole Brown put the whole “maybe she’s changed” theory to bed since she worked with Lea LAST YEAR.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#35Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 9:58am

DramaTeach said: "It’s been deleted. What did it say?"

According to a close friend of Cory, Lea banned his Canadian friends and family from going to the Los Angeles funeral. Which is a special kind of disgusting.

If Lea was like this as an 11-year old, my heart honestly breaks a little. Lea is clearly a result of spoiled, poor parenting. Her poor baby doesn't stand a chance.

Jordan Catalano
#36Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:04am

Don’t fall into that trap of feeling bad and excusing her behavior. She is a grown ass woman who knows how to and how not to treat people. She’s best friends with one of the kindest souls ever put on this planet and has been for YEARS. In addition she spent those childhood years surrounded by people like Marin, Stokes, Audra and some of the most generous and kind people in the business, so it’s not like she’s never had any positive influences around her. She has actively chosen to be this person and deserves zero sympathy.

sparksatmidnight
#37Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:17am

Too much ego will kill your talent etc etc etc

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#38Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:20am

Brody, what were you trying to share? You need to paste the URL of the tweet, not the tweet.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

JGPR2
#39Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:44am

Jordan - I will excuse the behavior at age 11, she was a child. I will blame her Mom who I would think had to accompany her while she was in "Ragtime". As an adult, she is responsible for her actions. Cory fell in love with her and Jonathan Groff like you said has been a good friend for years. I believe Darren Criss did a tour with her a couple of years ago and she attended his wedding. She seems to get along with Matthew Morrison and has performed with him several times. It appears most of the negativity (Glee) is from black women. Is she racist? I have no idea, I don't know her and have never heard of these issues before the recent tweet. You and "dramamama" know her so you know better than the rest of us. From the outside, it just seems hard to think she is a total b**** if the people mentioned above seem to like her.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 10:44 AM

Jordan Catalano
#40Lea Michele on Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:47am

Do you see ANYONE standing up to disagree with these people?

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#41Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:56am

Trying to read every reply in this thread before the mods delete it.

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

Jordan Catalano
#42Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 10:57am

Highland Guy said: "Your obsession with this woman is obscene."

Please find and post all the “obsessive” times I’ve posted about her that prove this obsession you speak of.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#43Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:05am

Highland Guy said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Don’t fall into that trap of feeling bad and excusing her behavior. She is a grown ass woman who knows how to and how not to treat people. She’s best friends with one of the kindest souls ever put on this planet and has been for YEARS. In addition she spent those childhood years surrounded by people like Marin, Stokes, Audra and some of the most generous and kind people in the business, so it’s not like she’s never had any positive influences around her. She has actively chosen to be this person and deserves zero sympathy."

Your obsession with this woman is obscene.
"

Lea, is that you?

MikeInTheDistrict Profile Photo
MikeInTheDistrict
#44Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:09am

JGPR2 said: "Jordan - I will excuse the behavior at age 11, she was a child. I will blame her Mom who I would think had to accompany her while she was in "Ragtime". As an adult, she is responsible for her actions. Cory fell in love with her and Jonathan Groff like you said has been a good friend for years. I believe Darren Criss did a tour with her a couple of years ago and she attended his wedding. She seems to get along with Matthew Morrison and has performed with him several times. It appears most of the negativity (Glee) is from black women. Is she racist? I have no idea, I don't know her and have never heard of these issues before the recent tweet. You and "dramamama" know her so you know better than the rest of us. From the outside, it just seems hard to think she is a total b**** if the people mentioned above seem to like her."

It's perfectly common for bullies to be selectively nice to the "right" people. Based on these tweets, Lea has a history of creating an "in crowd" and an "out crowd", which is not an uncommon tactic. In the narcissistic abuse community, people refer to the narcissist as superficially charming, with a retinue of "enablers." I'm not saying that's what's going on here with the aforementioned actors, but people are definitely capable of being selectively friendly and those around them often are oblivious or make excuses/exceptions for their behavior.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 11:09 AM

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#45Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:33am

I've heard Ragtime stories too.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#46Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:36am

I started hearing firsthand accounts of her behavior in 2009. This is... such common knowledge in the industry. It’s not even an open secret. I have been seeing nothing but support for these Glee actors speaking out.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#47Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:39am

Highland Guy said: "I'm sorry Lea Michele is being subjected to this internet bullying."

Love, you missed the point. These are the bullied finally speaking up against their agressor. Don't feel too sorry.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#48Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:50am

Keke Palmer has unfollowed Lea Michele on Instagram and Abigail Breslin liked two of the tweets calling her out. Both Palmer and Breslin were Michele’s cast mates on SCREAM QUEENS. 

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"
Updated On: 6/2/20 at 11:50 AM

SouthernCakes
#49Lea Michele Is A Good Person
Posted: 6/2/20 at 11:52am

Can someone post
Yvette’s tweet and Amber’s?!

Videos