pixeltracker

BAD CINDERELLA to close on June 4- Page 2

BAD CINDERELLA to close on June 4

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#25BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/5/22 at 5:48pm

I can't wait to see who will be joining the cast!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

broadwayben3
#26BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/5/22 at 5:49pm

I have been told Jennifer Simard is playing the Stepmother.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#27BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:06am

Carolee Carmello and Grace McLean are playing the Stepmother and Queen, respectively!

Updated On: 12/7/22 at 08:06 AM

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#28BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:14am

Full cast announced via video:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl3hwmas-q0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Glad to see Carolee in 2 shows in one season!

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#29BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:20am

Y a w n

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#30BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:21am

https://people.com/theater/andrew-lloyd-webber-bad-cinderella-announces-broadway-cast-exclusive/

Joining the cast are Tony Award nominee Carolee Carmello (1776Parade) as the Machiavellian Stepmother, Grace McLean (Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812) as the ever-exacting Queen and Jordan Dobson (A Beautiful Noise: The Neil Diamond Musical) as the heir-do-well Sebastian.

Morgan Higgins will play the husband-hungry step-sister Marie, with Sami Gayle as the ditzy step-sister Adele and Christina Acosta Robinson as the all-seeing Godmother. Savy Jackson has been cast as the Cinderella alternate.

The cast also includes ensemble members Raymond Baynard, Michael Baerga, Lauren Boyd, Tristen Buettel, Kaleigh Cronin, Josh Drake, Ben Lanham, Angel Lozada, Cameron Loyal, Mariah Lyttle, Sarah Meahl, Christian Probst, Larkin Reilly, Julio Rey, Lily Rose, J. Savage, Tregoney Shepherd, Dave Schoonover, Paige Smallwood and Aléna Watters as well as swings Alyssa Carol, Gary Cooper, Robin Masella, Michael Milkanin, Chloe Nadon-Enriquez and Lucas Thompson.

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#31BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:32am

Love to see women described as “ditzy” and “husband-hungry” in a press release……………………

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#32BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:32am

I need to know the name of the dude with the beard at the end. 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#33BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:55am

Dobson jumping ship from A BEAUTIFUL NOISE to this.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#34BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 9:12am

I love that so many people are making their Broadway debuts with this show too!

Oh look, a bibu!

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#35BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 9:52am

In the year of our lord 2022, are we still doing Real Housewives parodies? 

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#36BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 9:58am

I might consider seeing this now that Carolee is gonna be the stepmother but it's not certain for me. I've said this before, I was gonna see this show IF and only if Carrie came over from London but that sadly did not happen. However, I think this cast might do well. The only question now is how much improvement did the creative team do from the London run?

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

mememe
#37BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 10:05am

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Love to see women described as “ditzy” and “husband-hungry” in a press release……………………"

Because ditzy and/or husband hungry villainous characters don’t exist? 

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#38BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 10:07am

broadwayben3 said: "I have been told Jennifer Simard is playing the Stepmother."

Guess not unless she has something else booked.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#39BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 10:53am

Jordan Catalano said: "I need to know the name of the dude with the beard at the end."

Looks like Mike Baerga grew said beard. He was last seen on Broadway in the ensemble of King Kong... alongside your beloved Casey Garvin.

Oh look, a bibu!

chrishuyen
#40BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 12:04pm

Grace McLean is definitely the most exciting part of this for me, though I'm excited to see what Carolee Carmello will bring as well.

SouthernCakes
#41BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 5:02pm

This somehow feels below McLean. 

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#42BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 5:14pm

It feels below Carolee Carmello but I forget she actually hasn’t originated many hit shows.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#43BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 6:21pm

CATSNYrevival said: "It feels belowCarolee Carmello but I forget she actually hasn’t originated many hit shows."

So much talent and she's constantly put into flops. Tuck Everlasting, Finding Neverland, Scandalous, Lestat.

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#44BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 6:23pm

CATSNYrevival said: "It feels belowCarolee Carmello but I forget she actually hasn’t originated many hit shows."

She’s done Lestat, Mamma Mia, Tuck Everlasting, Finding Neverland… that “below” ship has sailed. 

(EDIT: ACL posted their message as I was typing mine, so never mind. Haha)

Updated On: 12/7/22 at 06:23 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#45BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 6:29pm

I knew I would probably see the show, just to see it. Now that Carolee is in it, I am there.

Just give the world Love.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#46BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 6:38pm

She did Mamma Mia on and off for some time(4-5 years?) and that wasn't a flop. Not a good show, but she was probably the best Donna I saw.

SouthernCakes
#47BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 8:06pm

She’s the epitome of a working actor. So hats off to her. 

Hairspray0901
#48BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 12/7/22 at 9:51pm

I’ve seen Carolee Carmello in Sweeney Todd, Tuck Everlasting, Finding Neverland, Scandalous, Sister Act, and The Addams Family. She is one of my favorite broadway actors. Her and Grace McLean are the only names I recognize from this cast announcement. Must be a lot of debuts!

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#49BAD CINDERELLA releases new trailer
Posted: 1/3/23 at 8:05am

Alexis Scheer - playwright if the great OUR DEAR DEAD DRUG LORD - is now being credited with “additional book material.”

Videos