RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

#25re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 1:07pm

I saw it through my work, and don't know yet when it will be in theaters...sometimes they give it to a TV outlet(s) as a "broadcast premiere" before/as it hits movie houses.

Stay excited...stay tuned!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#26re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 1:09pm

Wow, 2 and a half minutes. I was expecting like a 30 second teaser, since things just don't ever go my way. So excited.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

IMsooHyprToday Profile Photo
IMsooHyprToday
#27re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 1:20pm

they should have made it 3 1/2.......

FabalaYero85
#28re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 1:22pm

dying waiting for full confirmation on this trailer...

i"m very antsy and impatient and listening to the OBCR is making it worse

hmm...

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#29re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 1:41pm

I really hope it's not shown before Star Wars, because I really don't want to see that movie! Maybe they'll put it in front of multiple movies....

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

seasons of love Profile Photo
seasons of love
#30re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 2:08pm

I am soooooo excited you have no idea! (Actually you probably do. :)) I was talking about it at school today and a lot my friends were looking at me like I was crazy. Singingbackup: Where did you see the trailer!!!!!??????

"I am unfinished- I am diminished With or without you..."

One Song Glory
#31re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 4:00pm

My friends think I'm crazy (again). I was staring into space-like I always do-and they asked me if something was wrong-like they always do-I told them I was thinking about the trailer and I kept on ranting about it. I stopped though when I discovered that they were staring at me-like they always do-so I had to finish. But I'm just too excited about the trailer.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

ikmbway
#32re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 4:15pm

OMG i am so excited yay! Telling all my friends to look out for it!

525600minutesWicked Profile Photo
525600minutesWicked
#33re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 5:12pm

ok mebbe its just a different movie theatre with different trailors, but I saw Star Wars, and there was NO RENT TRAILOR WHATSOEVER!! Trust me, I looked. So someone is just spreading rumours....

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
ReNtHeAd04
#35re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 5:39pm

ohhh man. i don't have money to spend seeing all these movies looking for it lol.. however i'm soo tempted to going to the movies theater, paying to see a movie like crash then if it's not in the trailers watch the movie, then just jump around the theater and watch trailers then leave. lol. if anyone hears anything.. post please!

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

Rodney Hicks Profile Photo
Rodney Hicks
#36re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 5:43pm

I received an e-mail from Jonathan Larson's father who said to look for the rent trailer in theatre's starting this weekend. It will play in select major cities. That is all the info I have on it. I hope that helps.
Be well!
Updated On: 5/27/05 at 05:43 PM

Em-LEE
#37re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 5:58pm

Not to sound like an idiot but....OMG!!! Are you REALLY Rodney Hicks?!?!?!?!?! Rodney Hicks from the OBC?

Thanks for the info!

ReNtHeAd04
#38re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 6:00pm

thanks for the info!!

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#39re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 6:02pm

haha, yes, Em-Lee. It is!

Thanks, Rodney - maybe I'll actually go check out a movie. re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

bwayballerina
#40re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 6:05pm

"select major citie"
Chicago, I hope, I hope, I hope... but wait, would that include the suburbs?

Jezebel Profile Photo
Jezebel
#41re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 6:06pm

I think I heard that the Rent trailer would be playing before 'Bewitched' too, but that could be wrong.

ReNtHeAd04
#42re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 6:08pm

ok. access hollywood last week. now a trailer possibly this weekend. i can't handle the excitement. ahhh!!

One Song Glory
#43re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 6:21pm

This just gets better and better!

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#44re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 7:12pm

post immediately when it comes online! lol! im so excited!

mywonderwa11 Profile Photo
mywonderwa11
#45re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 7:42pm

*squeel* I can't wait! I've been waiting forEVER for this. This trailer better change my life, haha.

Did I just squeel...? *sigh*

"Somethin's comin', I don't know what it is but it is gonna be great!"

loudasthehelliwant Profile Photo
loudasthehelliwant
#46re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 8:02pm

I am very suspicious of this rumor, b/c my heart will be broken if its not true.

However, despite my suspicious, my heart still will be broken if its not true.

That being said, if it is, I AM going to the movies this weekend. re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!

"I mean, how many of us could honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?"

insomniak
#47re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 8:08pm

Whoo, an excuse to see Episode Three again. (as if I need anything other than shirtless Hayden, Yoda and R2)

Hi, Rodney.

Anyone else feeling... observed? By Rent OBCers?

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#48re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 8:53pm

You all are psycho. It's just a movie preview.

JenD512
#49re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!
Posted: 5/27/05 at 9:19pm

Saw Star Wars again tonight (to paraphrase Anakin/Darth Vader: if you're not with me in wanting to see it, you are my enemy), in the city and at AMC theater...sorry folks, no Rent trailer.

Saw trailers for The Island, Chronicles of Narnia, War of the Worlds, Fantastic Four, and Mr & Mrs Smith instead.

Videos