pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 34

The Official TDF Thread

dearalanaaaa Profile Photo
dearalanaaaa
#825The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/17/17 at 1:08am

Miss Siagon today for the matinee H 11 in the Orchestra.

WaffleOnWheels
#826The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/22/17 at 12:53pm

A few questions about TKTS.

1. Can you buy multiple seats next to each other, or are they scattered all over the theater?

2. For example, a show like spongebob is listed as frequently on, and the grosses are not looking great, but for a Wednesday matinee, it's nearly sold out, with several, 200$ balcony seats available. In that case would tkts not be available? 

Thanks it advance.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#827The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/22/17 at 12:59pm

The production themselves decide when and how many tickets to make available.  If they aren't available NOW for next Weds, they likely won't be.  (VERY little will likely be available for any b'way shows next week.)

If I remember correctly, they tell you up front whether you run the risk of not being seated together.  That being said, I have ALWAYS been seated together when I've requested more than one seat.   (I don't know, however, that I've ever tried to get tix having been warned about possible separation.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

chuckydisc
#828The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/22/17 at 3:37pm

WaffleOnWheels said: "A few questions about TKTS.

1. Can you buy multiple seats next to each other, or are they scattered all over the theater?

2. For example, a show like spongebob is listed as frequently on, and the grosses are not looking great, but for a Wednesday matinee, it's nearly sold out, with several, 200$ balcony seats available. In that case would tkts not be available?

Thanks it advance.
"

30 minutes before the particular TKTS booth opens, a list of available productions is shown on the board and app.

If a performance is almost sold out it is very unlikely to show up on TKTS but for Spongebob specifically it is possible that the partial-view seats are still available via rush but I'd recommend asking the box office that.

jbird5
#829The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/22/17 at 7:31pm

Dress Cotcle E8 for The Parisian Woman tonight.

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#830The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/22/17 at 9:33pm

Miss Saigon, T 11

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#831The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 12/22/17 at 9:41pm

dramamama611 said: "The production themselves decide when and how many tickets to make available. If they aren't available NOW for next Weds, they likely won't be. (VERY little will likely be available for any b'way shows next week.)

If I remember correctly, they tell you up front whether you run the risk of not being seated together. That being said, I have ALWAYS been seated together when I've requested more than one seat. (I don't know, however, that I've ever tried to get tix having been warned about possible separation.)
"

My bad....I didn't realize that you were asking about TKTS (as opposed to TDF)  While both are RUN by the TDF, they are different things.

So, to MODIFY my answer - tickets are still usually together...they'll tell you if they aren't, they won't blindside you.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#832The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/2/18 at 12:54pm

FYI: Meteor Shower on TDF for this Wed matinee, Jan 3rd at 2pm.
Surprising!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#833The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/2/18 at 1:02pm

I’m hoping an evening performance shows up this week or I can try stub hub...

Scott Rosson
#834The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/4/18 at 6:56pm

I saw Spongebob yesterday and Phantom today via TDF. For Spongebob our seats were Center Orchestra Row Y. Phantom was side orchestra row M. Great views for both shows!

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#835The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/7/18 at 9:58am

Has anyone seen anything at the David Koch theater through TDF? What were the seat locations?

I am planning to see Paul Taylor and considering extreme side orchestra for $30 (buy direct) or taking my chances to obtain a better seat thru TDF? Thoughts?

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#836The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/9/18 at 12:06pm

Once on this Island is up for a few dates!

BakerWilliams Profile Photo
BakerWilliams
#837The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/9/18 at 1:55pm

well it took long enough!

"In memory, everything happens to music"

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#838The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/9/18 at 2:44pm

steven22 said: "Once on this Island is up for a few dates!"

Thanks for posting this! I was able to grab 2 tickets before they were gone. 

@z5
#839The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/9/18 at 8:34pm

Anyone know about usual seating for Latin History for Morons?

tgirl16
#840The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/11/18 at 5:44pm

Sad I missed this because 1/28 was when I was hoping on seeing this show... what's the chance that they will release more tickets (for OotI) for dates they already put tickets up for?

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#841The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/12/18 at 4:17pm

Once on this Island is back for a few dates. But why the extra fifty cents? Ticket price says $47.50. I checked all other Broadway musical offers and they say $47.00, which is what TDF has been recently charging for Broadway musicals. Curious.

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#842The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/16/18 at 11:25am

once on this island is back up got a ticket for 1/31 matinee.

Where have the seats been?

10086sunset
#843The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/16/18 at 4:38pm

Meteor Shower is also up.

Famebroadway2
#844The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/24/18 at 12:46pm

Escape to Margaritaville is up for a bunch of dates.  

BroadwayBeebe
#845The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/24/18 at 1:06pm

Famebroadway2 said: "Escape to Margaritaville is up for a bunch of dates. "

Just got tickets for the 19th! Thanks!

Pammylicious Profile Photo
Pammylicious
#846The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/25/18 at 6:07pm

BroadwayBeebe said: "Famebroadway2 said: "Escape to Margaritaville is up for a bunch of dates. "

Just got tickets for the 19th! Thanks!
"

Just got 2 for 2/28. Why so many so soon?

maxkko Profile Photo
maxkko
#847The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/26/18 at 10:17am

What's the possibility for Once on This Island to pop up for this Sunday's 7:30 show? There are so many tickets available and they are all 169 (180 w/ fees), so I doubt they will all be sold. 

Famebroadway2
#848The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/26/18 at 10:22am

maxkko said: "What's the possibility for Once on This Islandto pop up for this Sunday's 7:30 show? There are so many tickets available and they are all 169 (180 w/ fees), so I doubt they will all be sold."

Keep checking the site today.  It was already up for 1/28, but if there are a lot of empty seats maybe they will release more. 

Updated On: 1/26/18 at 10:22 AM

tgirl16
#849The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 1/26/18 at 10:54am

maxkko said: "What's the possibility for Once on This Islandto pop up for this Sunday's 7:30 show? There are so many tickets available and they are all 169 (180 w/ fees), so I doubt they will all be sold."

I was hoping for the same thing, but I just checked Telecharge and there were only premium seats left? Is that a glitch in my computer or did they actually manage to sell all these tickets?

Videos