pixeltracker

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements- Page 39

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#950HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 7/28/17 at 12:17pm

Anybody seeing Euan soon? Would love to hear about his KGIII. Can't imagine he'd be anything less than perfect.

BroadwayConcierge
#951HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/1/17 at 1:32pm

Looks like there's going to be a new Peggy/Maria in the coming weeks...

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#952HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/1/17 at 1:34pm

With alysha being cast in Once on this island I'm assuming we'll be seeing a new Peggy/Maria soon...I'd love to see Ciara Renee back in the role! 

BroadwayConcierge
#953HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/1/17 at 1:43pm

Is there any chance there'll be a big cast overhaul on Broadway around Labor Day Weekend? That's when Mandy's contract reaches a year, I imagine Alysha would be  leaving around that time, though I can't predict how much longer Javi and Lexi have added on. 

ebizzle
#954HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/1/17 at 1:50pm

Yeah I'm seeing the show in February and am really not a fan of Lexi's so I hope there are some announcements soon. Her post on Instagram though said "first year of Hamilton" so I'm worried.

Rainah
#955HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/1/17 at 1:55pm

Ah! I am happy for Alysha but sad to see her go, she is absolutely phenomenal in the role. Hopefully the replacement will be just as worthy. Maybe they'll bump up someone in the company? Syndee Winters or Elizabeth Judd? I've been wanting to see Elizabeth forever in a principle role.

nmlhats
#956HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/1/17 at 3:34pm

It would be wonderful for Judd to advance. We had her in the fantastic Dallas Theater Center production of Les Mis (which Liesl Tommy directed) a few years ago and she was quite good. (But of course we in Dallas are always fans of Alysha as she's a product of our performing arts HS!)

Caye2
#957HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/7/17 at 12:00pm

Javier Munoz was out for the Saturday matinee on 8/5/17 (fairly sure he wasn't in for the evening performance as well)....is he still out with an injury or is he on vacation?

CassandraReads Profile Photo
CassandraReads
#958HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/7/17 at 12:03pm

We saw Elizabeth Judd as Angelica last year and loved her!

BroadwayConcierge
#959HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/7/17 at 12:14pm

Caye2 said: "Javier Munoz was out for the Saturday matinee on 8/5/17 (fairly sure he wasn't in for the evening performance as well)....is he still out with an injury or is he on vacation?"

His Instagram story shows he took this past week-ish off to film something in California.

MtTemple4 Profile Photo
MtTemple4
#960HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/14/17 at 11:37pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Anybody seeing Euan soon? Would love to hear about his KGIII. Can't imagine he'd be anything less than perfect.

"

We went this past Saturday night and he was perfection! This was the first time I hadn't really heard any buzz and so had no idea what to expect. This was my 12th show, having seen Rory, Taran Killam, and BDJ before. If I had to chose a singular word that encapsulates his performance I'd say disdain. The utter contempt with which he delivered the lines was quite joyous to behold. Ha ha! There was also something I'd not seen before at the end of What Comes Next that I'll refrain from spoiling. 

(Also, so happy I got one more BVD as Burr in under the wire. I will miss him!)

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#961HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/15/17 at 12:54am

Munoz was at the 8.13 performance of great comet looking fine...he was there for oak's last performance.

BroadwayConcierge
#962HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:35pm

Per her Instagram, Syndee Winters will be leaving Hamilton on September 17.

Any word on who the next Schuyler sisters standby will be?

nightnic001 Profile Photo
nightnic001
#963HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:47pm

In Chicago, Aubin Wise will be taking over full time as Peggy/Maria sometime toward the end of September.

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#964HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:50pm

Saw Euan this past week and he was terrific. Absolutely hilarious, especially during the Reynolds Pamphlet. 

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

BroadwayConcierge
#965HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:50pm

nightnic001 said: "In Chicago, Aubin Wise will be taking over full time as Peggy/Maria sometime toward the end of September."

^ Here's a link to her post confirming that.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#966HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:56pm

nightnic001 said: "In Chicago, Aubin Wise will be taking over full time as Peggy/Maria sometime toward the end of September.

"

I wonder if she's a permanent change or temporary. As we see more and more original Chicago cast members being replaced by those already with the show and company it's making me think the Chicago production won't be continuing past January.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

nightnic001 Profile Photo
nightnic001
#967HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:57pm

Permanent, for now at least.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#968HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/17 at 3:58pm

ethan231h said: "With alysha being cast in Once on this island I'm assuming we'll be seeing a new Peggy/Maria soon...I'd love to see Ciara Renee back in the role! 

"

Could Samantha Marie Ware be her replacement?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Rainah
#969HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/21/17 at 5:25pm

Joanna Jones is the new Peggy/Maria. I do believe she's a newcomer, hope she's good! big shoes to fill, Alysha was such a highlight both times I saw her in the role

BroadwayConcierge
#970HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/21/17 at 5:34pm

Link to Joanna Jones confirming: https://instagram.com/p/BXv3du8A47d/

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#971HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/21/17 at 5:37pm

I saw Joanna twice in FOR THE RECORD: BAZ in Los Angeles and her voice and presence are stellar! Look up her performance of "Over The Love." Can't wait for her as Peggy!

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

hamiltonstradition
#972HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/21/17 at 9:27pm

If Hamilton is following its trend, and casting from within.... Elizabeth Judd, and Carleigh Bettiol could get looked at for the new standby... but neither of them has the belting power, as far as I am aware of, for Satisfied or the Reynolds Pamphlet.

Updated On: 8/21/17 at 09:27 PM

Rainah
#973HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/21/17 at 9:42pm

hamiltonstradition said: "If Hamilton is following its trend, and casting from within.... Elizabeth Judd, and Carleigh Bettiol could get looked at for the new standby... but neither of them has the belting power, as far as I am aware of, for Satisfied or the Reynolds Pamphlet."

Judd does cover all three roles, and I've love to see her take over Angelica when Mandy leaves. Or, even better, Eliza. If Carleigh rejoins the company I'm told her Eliza is also something to see. Don't think I can see her as Angelica though.

Anyone know how long Lexi's extension is? We need some new blood in the role

MyLife
#974HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/22/17 at 8:52am

Rainah said: "hamiltonstradition said: "If Hamilton is following its trend, and casting from within.... Elizabeth Judd, and Carleigh Bettiol could get looked at for the new standby... but neither of them has the belting power, as far as I am aware of, for Satisfied or the Reynolds Pamphlet."

Judd does cover all three roles, and I've love to see her take over Angelica when Mandy leaves. Or, even better, Eliza. If Carleigh rejoins the company I'm told her Eliza is also something to see. Don't think I can see her as Angelica though.

Anyone know how long Lexi's extension is? We need some new blood in the role
"

I'd hardly say Hamilton is following a trend at all. Aside from Alysha who left the show and came back as full time Peggy/Maria who else was promoted from within? Syndee Winters and Jevon McFerrin were brand new to the cast as standbys.

I also don't think that Carleigh could play Angelica but Bandstand is closing so who knows , the can make room for her somewhere.

Videos