Lea Michele on Twitter

Dolly80
#75Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:06pm

Jordan Catalano said: "And then cue Yvette Nicole Brown’s response saying “a you weren’t so young last year”."

you still haven’t said in what capacity you worked with her?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#76Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:09pm

And you haven’t said which publication you work for that you’d need to know.

I’ve been here long enough and have enough “cred” that you can just take my word for it.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#77Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:15pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 03:15 PM

Jordan Catalano
#78Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:18pm

lol. You do you, boo.

SDV Profile Photo
SDV
#79Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:30pm

Dolly80 said: "Jordan Catalano said: "And then cue Yvette Nicole Brown’s response saying “a you weren’t so young last year”."

you still haven’t said in what capacity you worked with her?
"

You know in what capacity Sam Ware worked with her and you still don't believe her. What difference will it make knowing where this poster worked with her?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#80Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:34pm

Highland Guy said: "For Lea Michele: Thank Youfor your support of the "BlackLives Matter" movement, and for those who are protesting the murder of George Floyd."

Did she do anything aside from tweet boilerplate language of support? 

There’s a group of black artists who worked with her speaking out against her. 

What has she actually done to deserve kudos at all?

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 6/2/20 at 03:34 PM

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#81Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 3:54pm

Even Aurora Spiderwoman is throwing some shade today.

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#82Thank You, Lea Michele
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:03pm

She once made her dad cry in a Barnes and Noble elevator. She was there for some book signing and she was treating him like dog****. Her own FATHER.

SDV Profile Photo
SDV
#83Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:08pm

Yeah just really needed to change the threat title back to Lea Michele Twitter.

Carry on.

Fetus Profile Photo
Fetus
#84Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:10pm

JP2 said: "She once made her dad cry in a Barnes and Noble elevator. She was there for some book signing and she was treating him like dog****. Her own FATHER."

And isn't she banned from that Barnes and Noble because of how she acted during the greet?

What a weird hill to die on supporting her in all this.

Jordan Catalano
IAMREADING
#86Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:23pm

HelloFresh has ended their partnership with her.

http://www.justjared.com/2020/06/02/hellofresh-ends-partnership-with-lea-michele-after-samantha-wares-allegations/

After a fan questioned if HelloFresh is still working with her, they responded, “HelloFresh does not condone racism nor discrimination of any kind. We are disheartened and disappointed to learn of the recent claims concerning Lea Michele. We take this very seriously, and have ended our partnership with Lea Michele, effective immediately.”

edited to add link to hello fresh's tweet: https://twitter.com/HelloFresh/status/1267914129735667714?s=20 

Lea Michele Twitter

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 04:23 PM

SDV Profile Photo
SDV
#87Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:26pm

MORE LIKE GOODBYE FRESH AMIRITE

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#88Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:32pm

JDonaghy4 said: "I don't doubt that Lea Michele is horrible; such reputations are earned. It just seems strange that shes being dragged for....posting the right message re George Floyd? Horrible, entitled divas can support basic civil rights, just as mild, agreeable people can be the nastiest bigots."

A black co-star called her on it. Michele's behaviour towards the black community is an example of what has lead to this tipping point. Her tweet is not of support, it's just a cry of attention to herself and its being called out as hypocritical, being that she has been the oppressor for decades.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Jarethan
#89Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:44pm

I have to admit that I never understood the Lea Michelle hate on this board, with a number of people citing her tendency to (1) 'be a diva' and (2) make everything she sings sound like an all-lungs-out anthem.  

I could see that her career has gone pretty much nowhere in the past few years and felt a little bad for her, because I had seen her as a youth in Ragtime, in which she was good; in SA, in which she was good; in Fame, which I only watched for maybe 3 seasons max (just lost interest) and thought she was very good (apparently playing herself).  I only watched one episode of Scream Queens, but I thought she was funny.

After reading this, I suspect that her career is over, and join with those who are happily anticipating that it will be.  This is soooooooo old; she seems to me to be almost Trumpian...it is all about her, she is a bigot who pretends not to be, etc.  If only he would disappear with her.

theatregoer3 Profile Photo
theatregoer3
#90Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 4:46pm

I've also heard she's a nightmare, but I did work with her closely for one week back in 2007 and she was lovely and very professional. Sorry to hear that she's caused so many issues for others.

SweetLips22 Profile Photo
SweetLips22
#91Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 5:18pm

SomeOtherMe said: "Not making any excuses for Lea as I'm sureshe's awful (friends of mine have their own horror stories),but doesn't at least alittle bitof the blame belong toRyan Murphy?I mean, it was his show. Would it not have theoretically been his responsibility to put a stop to Lea's on set behavior if it were creatinga toxic work environment? The only way she could have had any power on set is if he allowed it.Especially considering NUMEROUS cast members seemed to have hadthe same complaint.I'm sure if he would have threatened to fire her, that probably would have smacked some sense into her."

Totally, totally agree.

If I get bad service/food, I call the manager as it is their responsibility for staff training and attitude.

Lea Michelle is Staff.

This person might have been born with the devil inside her but we are all surrounded by enough people to tell us to 'snap out of it'. She might be the 'bad seed' but surely in this current world of sexual predators being called to justice then why has this sort of behaviour been allowed to continue?

She can sing[so can a million others], she got cast for her ability in a few shows[so can a lucky few] and she seems to have a behavioural problem that is unchecked and allowed to fester.

Is everyone around her in a working situation so insecure in their own position that they allow this to happen? Is she so protected by the producers that they knowingly allow this to continue?

Her faults, Jeckel[?] and Hyde though they be, must have begun at the cradle.

For as long as I have been on here Mr JC has continually bashed Ms Michelle for treating him badly, in whatever capacity he worked with her. The wound obviously goes very deep because he never misses an opportunity to throw more mud onto the heap and relishes the retribution. Don't feel 'cred' cuts it in this instance.

I am sure that if Ms Michelle never worked again in a 'spotlight' situation, she would not be missed for one second. To those who she treated so badly, your opportunity to complain has passed.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 05:18 PM

Jordan Catalano
#92Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 5:23pm

Well that’s not really fair. She didn’t “hurt me badly”, but she has ROYALLY pissed me off and gone out of her way to make my life harder. So I know what kind of person she is and have also seen how her behavior HAS really hurt people - so I call her out on it. I guess I was ahead of the game in that department.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 05:23 PM

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#93Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 5:45pm

For anyone questioning why she’d be dragged for a tweet that does seemingly seem in support, the problem is:

We’re tired of people SAYING the right thing, rather than DOING the right thing. Plenty of people say the right things, but it’s not who they actually are. And people are tired of it.

This seemed like a collective “Nope, we’ve had enough of your BS” moment for Lea Michele and if all these reports are true it’s probably for good measure.

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#94Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 5:51pm

Ariana Granda has now unfollowed Lea Michele on Instagram.

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

BroadwayKiwi
#95Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 5:52pm

Talk about a spring awakening.

Lea Michele Twitter
"

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#96Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:14pm

Plannietink08 said: "Ariana Granda has now unfollowed Lea Michele on Instagram."

Who the hell cares??

Jordan Catalano
#97Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:16pm

No, that’s a “thing” now. I learned that when Debra Messing unfollowed Megan Mullally or something like that and it meant they were fighting and wanted to let the public know. I guess that’s how it’s done now. *shrug*

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#98Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:21pm

Tag said: "Plannietink08 said: "Ariana Granda has now unfollowed Lea Michele on Instagram."

Who the hell cares??
"

You clearly weren’t in high school/college during social media 

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#99Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:22pm

^Nope.  Thank god.

Videos