pixeltracker

The hardest you ever laughed..- Page 4

The hardest you ever laughed..

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#75re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 2:35pm

[title of show]. laughed and cried.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#75re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 3:17pm

Urinetown. Forever Plaid is a close runner-up.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 9/16/08 at 03:17 PM

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#76re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 3:18pm

The hardest I ever laughed was when we saw
Tyler Perry's Madea Goes To Jail &
What's Done In The Dark.
In fact it sounded everyone in the theater was having the same reaction.

I would also add The Producers to the list.

ChicagoPLAYer Profile Photo
ChicagoPLAYer
#77re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 3:22pm

Hands down, the hardest I have ever laughed was at DAME EDNA: The Royal Tour.

She played the "scaffold-encrusted Schuuuuuuubert Theatre" in Chicago and I laughed so hard my abs hurt for days afterwards.

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#78re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 4:07pm

1. The "rewind scene" in High Fidelity.
2. The Little Dog Laughed, the whole show.
3. Legally Blonde: The Musical the first time I saw it.
4. Perez Hilton Saves the Universe.

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell
Updated On: 9/25/08 at 04:07 PM

Marissa2 Profile Photo
Marissa2
#79re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 5:12pm

Laughed- Definitely Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I saw it twice, one of the times being Norbert and Jonathan's last show. All About Reprecht and the whole scene before... I was hysterically crying from laughing so hard.

Cried- Final performance of Rent. I cried throughout the show, but definitely the most during I'll Cover You (Reprise), along with the majority of the audience. I lost it again during Finale B too, the people sitting around me were probably thinking I was insane for what I must have looked like sobbing in my seat, even though I did my best to conceal it.

amalou Profile Photo
amalou
#80re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 5:12pm

Lots of times during Cry Baby, pretty much any scene with Alli Mauzey. I also cried laughing at Ruprecht in DRS.

I laughed really hard at Phantom one time. When the first gun shot went off, this girl shrieked the top of her lungs. All of us in the front row were trying not to chuckle, but Michael Shawn Lewis was cracking up a little bit....and that made me laugh harder.

"But I can tell you that Raoul, who was so handsome in "The Phantom," is now a drunken wreck."

bwayfan9
#81re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 6:11pm

I Laughed So Much Durring YF. I don't care what anyone says, that show was FUNNY

Obama/Biden 08

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#82re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 6:27pm

Laughed:
Wicked: Annaleigh’s Popular is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. As well as many other little things she did throughout the show, especially her last show.

And Gypsy actually…
“You Gotta Get a Gimmick,” mainly Electra’s part = me LMAO, especially since I didn’t expect that at all.
And the Farmboys number… Leigh Ann’s expressions plus Laura’s “muh moos muh moos” drove me nuts.

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#83re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 8:07pm

Laughed: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Particularly the Ruprecht scene.

Cried: Tie between Next to Normal where I cried for four songs in the first act and then the majority of the second act, and In the Heights where I sobbed the entire second act. Minus Carnaval del Barrio.

jake6970
#84re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 8:16pm

Definitely Speech and Debate. Sarah Steele was unbelievably hilarious.

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#85re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/16/08 at 8:26pm

Drowsy Chaperone had me cracking up so hard. Everything about it was absolutely hilarious, especially Aldolpho, Danny Burnstein is a genius. Xanadu was pretty hilarious too.

EponineThenardier Profile Photo
EponineThenardier
#86re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 12:42am

Mr. Butz in DRS and the first time I saw Ave Q.

ashley0139
#87re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 12:45am

Nothing has ever made me laugh as hard as [title of show]. Brilliance.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

HITcards
#88re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 1:38am

Billy Crystal's 700 Sundays!!

I was crying from laughter and then a second later, crying from sadness, before going right back to laughter.

Hank
#89re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 10:24am

Avenue Q, hands down!

roseaddams Profile Photo
roseaddams
#90re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 11:26am

The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee opening night in Los Angeles with the original Broadway cast.

"You mean what was the best picture of the year or what did they pick as the best picture of the year?" - California Suite

broadwayfan3
#91re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 11:34am

[Title of Show], especially any time Susan spoke and Xanadu!

"Bitch I don't know your life"-Andre Ward, Xanadu

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#92re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 12:09pm

Definetly during The Drowsy Chaperone. Too many parts to mention but highlights were when the record skipped, any monolgue about his ex-wife and the last scene with the super when everyone was frozen in place. That show was a true love letter to Broadway in every aspect of it!

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#93re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 12:34pm

I would say [TOS] then Xanadu. Specific moments for me in each show:

Xanadu: The Andrew Lloyd Webber line had me rolling and the infamous "Bitch, I dont know your life" I have never laughed that hard. It was like my quote for the weekend.

[TOS]: when susan said "maybe you just werent meant to have children" I was dying cuz Im a sondheim freak. And every voicemail got funnier and funnier.

Both shows are the most fun/funniest times i have ever had in a theatre.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Magdalene Profile Photo
Magdalene
#94re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 3:23pm

Laughed: Tim Conway/Harvey Korman live show---for the entire show, and my stomach hurt! Spamalot, and November (so many good lines!)

Cried: Rent (saw it Tony weekend in 1996, and bawled like a baby!) Les Miserables---I cried for the entire show (shredded tissues like crazy)---the guy sitting next to me was very understanding (I did warn him ahead of time that I might get emotional!)

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"

SweetSoprano
#95re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/17/08 at 4:28pm

[Title of Show]. Susan Blackwell has perfect comedic timing, every single one of her lines was hysterical.

You're that little girl with her wings unfurled, flying again. Back in your backyard dancing...I found a way back to then. - [title of show]

bonbon Profile Photo
bonbon
#96re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/18/08 at 1:34pm

Probably the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels tour. I was lucky enough to be in one of the first cities, so I got to see Norbert. My husband and I had season tix that year, and the guy who sat in front of us the entire season ACTUALLY put away his Game Boy and watched the show!
After that, I'd have to say The Producers and Spelling Bee. The elevator scene in Sweet Charity was brilliant as well. I can't remember the actor who played opposite Paige Davis off the top of my head though...

sing_dance_love Profile Photo
sing_dance_love
#97re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/18/08 at 3:02pm

I just saw a really fantastic regional production of The Full Monty last night, and was reminded just how funny that show is. I LAUGHED and laughed and laughed.

I'd also agree with Avenue Q and the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels tour. Those were hilarious too.

"...and in a bed."

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#98re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
Posted: 9/18/08 at 3:22pm

Hardest laughter in recent memory was Marilyn Caskey in Gypsy

Most sustained bawling that I can recall was the Original Cast Concert of Company in 1993...tears of joy.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Videos