Weirdest comment by an actor?- Page 5

Weirdest comment by an actor?

TristezzaBella27
#100re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:38am

well lets see:

At The Wedding singer:

not said to me but overheard:
Felicia Finley: Atleast yo got a nice cooter shot!

then on a totally seperate occasion-
Felicia Finley as she is taking a picture with some kids "Look Mom! We're taking a picture with the slut!"

said to me or someone i am with:

(this is more so whats done than said)
One night I showed Tina a pic I took of her and my friend on my camera phone. she freaked out and grabbed my phone out my hand going "thats amazing quality for a phone! what service do you.... VERIZON?!" and then she threw the phone at me..... apparently she doesn't like them lol
--------------------------------------------------------
hmm i know there is more, i just cant think right now lol

gumbo2 Profile Photo
gumbo2
#101re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:49am

Anthony Rapp was doing a book signing last weekend, and one of my friends stumbled on her words and said "mamager" for some reason. Anthony chuckles and says "Did you just say mamager? That's funny." The way he said it was just funny, with no emotion. He looked absolutely exhausted.

TristezzaBella27
#102re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 2:14am

oooo!! more!!!!

at stagedoor at wedding singer:

the little boy who plays chip in beauty and the beast came by to visit the cast of the wedding singer. tina saw him and grabbed him, picked him up and screamed "HE'S MY SON!!!" then all the people there (who didn't know better) "awwwed" so she laughed and said "I'm just kidding!!" in this squeaky tiny voice.

the same day:
we comment to her how far she threw the bouquet, and she replies "thats nothing! i have almost hit the balcony! thats my goal!" and she explained the whole reaching the balcony goal. sp my friend goes "so its like a game!!" and tina got all serious.... made this weird squatting motion and screams "I DOOON'T PLAAAY GAAAMES!!!!"

a totally different day:
so my friend and i are at wedding singer stagedoor, it was i think our second time. tina came over and we spoke for a second she then moved to the people next to us and she goes to their little girl who had to be like 10 "are you married? dont get married! you dont wanna get stuck in that! speaking of my husband better be makin me dinner cause i am HUUNNNNGRRRRY!" and she rubs her stomach.... she then walks down the barracade and stephen is now out.... my friend has a major crush on him so she starts freakin when she sees him. so im like "breathe!!" and im fanning her.. tina overhears and is like "what?" i reply to her "im just tellin her to breathe..." and tina goes "OH!!!!? because of..." and points to stephen.... she then goes "he is hoooot" but in a hushed tone. she then walks over to him, starts flicking her tounge at him while he is signing autographs and has no idea she is doing this. she just stood there doing that for a few minutes.....

another day:
we are talking to tina and in mid-sentence to us, she sees a man with a baby behind us and she goes "i'm gonna steal that mans baby!" then she went on about how she hadnt seen her husband in 4 days and wanted to "go home and make some babies!" as she pats her stomach.....

--------
again thats all i can rem now... with some help.... lol um notice BTW.... they are all about tina..... makes you wonder ... why is she so awesome?!

arykahmarye
#103re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 2:44am

Not exactly weird, but funny. After seeing Wicked for the closing matinee in Seattle, my friends and i were at the end of line for the stage door (due to the fact that floods of people turned out for Megan and Shoshana).

L'anyhoodle, Josh Lamon who played Boq finally gets down to us, and being that he is the sweetest guy, he had a nice little conversation with us about being in a regional Sweeney Todd, and my friend, whose not uber into theatre, but agreed to come with me said, "I like your jeans."
To which he replied, "Thanks, they're Diesel. They're an early Hannukah present to myself." It seemed funny to me, because Hannakuh was 2 and 1/2 months off at that point.

Also that day, when Megan Hilty got down to us, she signed stuff and was all sweet. We all had our sunglasses on, and when we went to take a picture, she said, "Stop! I need my sunglasses too!" and we proceeded to take a picture with the 4 of us and Megan all with shades.

"Umm...A1 is a steak sauce."

froggy2
#104re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 3:54am

Tina Maddigan wrote on my face with a sharpie. That has to count for something, right?

The first time I attempted to talk to Stephen Lynch, my friend was taking a picture of us and I was all, "I'm not nervous. I'm totally cool," while I quite clearly... wasn't. Lynch noticed me being a sissy and was all, "It's okay, it's just a picture! I'm not going to STEAL YOUR SOUL." Yeah okay, way to ease my nerves, Lynch.

Oh oh, also this one time someone had a baby at the Rent stagedoor for some odd reason. The baby started crying and Tim Howar was like, "Babies love keys!" and then he whipped out his keychain and the baby shut up so fast it was unbelievable. He let the kid hold them for awhile. I think at that point my uterus may have melted.

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#105re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 11:04am

Seems there's a lot of Tina on this thread.

achancetofly Profile Photo
achancetofly
#106re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:05pm

Man, I am loving this thread! Especially the Julia ones! And the Norbert one by Sherie had me laughing like crazy as well.

My story is when I went to see the RENT tour when it stopped at the Pantages. My friend and I were at the SD, and when Chante Carmel Frierson came out, we were talking to her, and we told her that we thought she was one of the best in the cast. All of a sudden she gets this huge grin on her face, grabs us, and goes over to Warren Harding (Collins) and is like, "SEE THESE GIRLS? THEY THINK I'M THE BEST. HAH! I WIN, WARREN! I WIN!"

It was the strangest thing. I guess they had a contest going on or something. She then proceeded to make Warren take a picture of us with her, and she was like, "I WANNA PICTURE WITH THESE GIRLS. I WANNA REMEMBER THIS DAY!"

It was a fun SD experience, I must say.

"Cages or wings, which do you prefer?"-- Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Updated On: 10/26/06 at 01:05 PM

darkmist115 Profile Photo
darkmist115
#107re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:31pm

Not necessarily weird, but definitely hysterical.

I was on a journal high last March when I saw the Wicked tour in Philly, when Murney was Elphaba.

We hung out and chatted for about fifteen minutes after, and I asked her to sign my journal at one point.

Me: Will you sign my journal? I know it sounds dorky.
Julia: OF COURSE!!!! I promise I won't read it....I swear I won't...oh, except for that one page. I dont mean to judge or anything, but all I have to say is WOW!

Definitely one of the funniest moments of my life. haha.

ashley0139
#108re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:33pm

For a couple more Julia ones:
"I have a certain fan base. Some of them ride bicycles." -on the story of how someone rode by her on a bike and saying "I hear you're making an album, that's fantastic."
"It moves me in ways my tear ducts can't explain." -on the fact that her eyes would not stop tearing during the concert
"That's my sister. She helped me pick out this shirt. It shows the cleavage."

Oh, Julia.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

timote316
#109re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:36pm

I'm reminded of a time when my mother and little brother went to see Rent, and Andy Dick was seeing the show that same night. According to my mother, he was rather intoxicated. He started to talk to my brother, going on and on about how he knew Anthony Rapp and was talking to him before the show. My brother jokingly asked if he could talk to him, and Andy Dick took out his cell phone, called Anthony, and then gave the phone to my brother. Interesting, no doubt.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#110re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:45pm

During the run of CABARET at Studio 54, I was waiting for Molly inside that stagedoor 'backroom' with a few friends and Raul Esparza makes his appearance, all freshly showered and scrubbed. He kinda lingers around...and lingers...and lingers. Eventually Molly shows up, gets things in order and Raul leans closer and asks me "where are we going". As we're finally leaving, he whispers into my ear "I'm willing if you're able". I was thrown-off, but got the jist.

#111re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 1:55pm

Hah!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#112re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 2:00pm

Those were my keys. It was pretty funny, though not really a comment.

My mini Sharpie was on my keychain and I let her use it to sign up the line....then she walked off....not realizing she had my keys....when she finally did, she got really embarrassed and apologized. I'll never forget what she said...."I'm sure you don't want me going home with you."

That was you! I couldn't remember. That was really funny.

Wedding Singer stagedoor with muscle23ftl, while talking to Amy Spanger:

Him: I've seen the show 7 times, (or something like that). *insert something else I don't remember* You were 100%. Fantastic.
Me: I'm not that impressive. I've only sene the show 3 times.
Amy: You didn't think I was good???
Me: No! No, that's not what I said! I said I'M not impressive.
Amy: So... how do you think I did?
Me: *totally lost* More than 100%.
Amy: Good answer!

Funny stuff.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

keatonbynumbers Profile Photo
keatonbynumbers
#113re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 2:37pm

Sherie came out first and signed our stuff, then we asked her if Norbert was still inside or if he'd left already. She said he was still there, then she was like, "Do you want his autograph? Just show him your boobs and he'll sign anything."

... Sherie Rene Scott, you are the light and love of my life.

dancingthrulife04
#114re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 2:50pm

At Wicked in February, Eden Espinosa pointed out that I stuck my hand in Ben Vereen's signature on my friend's birthday present, and had a "smearie" on my playbill. Then she proceeded to yell at someone driving past the stagedoor (I believe it was Ben), to give her a ride. Then she returned to normal conversation without so much as a pause.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

christine_c Profile Photo
christine_c
#115re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/26/06 at 3:24pm

I saw this on a video on Youtube and my friend insists I post it. Well, it was a Q&A with Anthony Rapp at one of his book signings and while he was talking, someone hiccuped, supposedly saying "hiccup" as they did this. Anthony stopped, mid-sentence, and went, "Did you just say 'hiccup' when you hiccuped?!"

Also, my friend went to one of his signings and while he was giving a speech, he stopped what he was doing and started playing with the zipper on his jacket, making a sound that the microphone picked up. (you know, up. down. up. down. over and over.) And then, he went on talking, no chuckling or no explanation.

GreenGirl22406 Profile Photo
GreenGirl22406
#116re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 4:18pm

My friends and I were talking to Susan Egan about how my friend caught on to the whole bway obsession thing b/c her friends obsessed so much, and Susan was like "It's like a disease". Not entirely weird, just an ineresting metaphor.

"In the rain, the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever."

rinoka
#117re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 4:27pm

I saw Susan Egan once, at a concert and had just eaten a blue airhead and she said, um, your tongue is blue.

WiiCKED x3
#118re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 6:54pm

2 days ago at The Wedding Singer stagedoor:

I was talking to Kevin Cahoon:

Me: I saw your Myspace blog and will definatly be watching that show November 2nd... I'm just trying to remember the name! I watch it every Thursday...uhhh.. why am I forgetting it now?
Kevin: It's called Six Degrees.
Me: No! It's called ... uhh...
Kevin: IT'S CALLED SIX DEGREES!!
Me: I think I remember it now!
Kevin: SIX DEGREES!
Me: Wait, what were we talking about again?
Kevin: You are THE weirdest person I have ever met in my life. Congratulations, freak.

Another day (Back in August)

First time meeting Kevin (I loved him in Chitty)

Me: (Not relizing I was holding on to my bracelet) Oh my god! It's Kevin Cahoon!
Kevin: Thank you for the introduction, I feel very special!
Me: (Laughs) Will you sign my playbill?
Kevin: Of course!
Me: (reaching to get my sharpie out of my bag not relizing that I was pulling my bracelet along with my hand, I was so nervous!)(my bracelet snaps and beads go flying everywhere)
Kevin: Woah!
Me: Oh ****. I am so sorry!
Kevin: No, it's fine, but I think a bead just flew in my mouth. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?

Updated On: 10/27/06 at 06:54 PM

dancingthrulife04
#119re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 6:57pm

I think that first one was more of a weird comment by you. Very cute.

Speaking of Kevin Cahoon... he was taking down email addresses one day, and he was writing on a playbill insert.

Me: Do you want paper? I have real paper in my bag.
Kevin: No, no... this is fine. Oh! You're so sweet, you offered me paper!

WiiCKED x3
#120re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 7:17pm

^ haha that is really funny.

dancingthrulife04
#121re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 7:19pm

It was. It was really cute.

Hahaha I just read the end of your post. THAT'S funny.

WiiCKED x3
#122re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 7:51pm

yeah, it is re: Weirdest comment by an actor?

aspiringactress Profile Photo
aspiringactress
#123re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 8:33pm

This is a random story, but still amusing.

I was in a diner that my family is pretty much always at, to the point where we have 'a table', and everything. I came in reading "The Normal Heart" for the first time and was really really absorbed in it. Randomly, somebody says, "Hey" and I could tell they were talking to me. I looked at the table next to me, and there sat Raúl Esparza, and he said "You're reading the Normal Heart", to which I replied, "Yeah, and you were IN the normal heart". He then basically interogated me about why I would be reading it if I didn't have to for school. It was quite amusing.

"We don't value the lily less for not being made of flint and built to last. Life's bounty is in it's flow, later is too late. Where is the song when it's been sung, the dance when it's been danced? It's only we humans who want to own the future too." - Tom Stoppard, Shipwreck

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#124re: Weirdest comment by an actor?
Posted: 10/27/06 at 8:43pm

I know you've told that story before, but I can't get past how awkward that must have been. Heh. Does he really think people don't read unless they have to for school? Or was it more of a "why would you read that unless you were forced to?" kind of thing? I mean, he knows what a good play it is. Why wouldn't you read it? He's so weird.

A work of art is an invitation to love.
Updated On: 10/27/06 at 08:43 PM

Videos