pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 76

The Official TDF Thread

dotseurat2
#1875The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 6:12pm

Huss417 said: "JustAnotherNewYorker said: "Hamilfan2 said: "Has Oklahoma been on TDF at all?"

It's up now, but only for Wed Matinee

I saw it on TDF a Sat night during previews. Good seats
"

Was just going to post this as well. Was hoping this was going to show up for the Weds Mat as I'll be in the city for my birthday. :)"

Holding out hope for the same but it doesn't seem likely now. And I know there are tix available, just not popping up on TDF!

qafgenius122
#1876The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 6:40pm

This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1877The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 6:47pm

I was agreeing that it was posted for the matinee and was able to get the tickets I wanted. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

dotseurat2
#1878The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 7:51pm

qafgenius122 said: "This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday."

Sniff. Guess I missed my shot. Oh well. When exactly did you grab it?

JustAnotherNewYorker
#1879The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 7:53pm

dotseurat2 said: "qafgenius122 said: "This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday."

"

It was posted here at 1:40

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1880The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 7:55pm

vedahanks said: "Stoked that we finally got tickets to see King Kong on Tuesday! For those that have gone with TDF tix already, how were your seats?"

Went on a Tuesday evening back in early March. Had a single seat. Right Orchestra, Row Q seat 7.

Also... Was on tdf late last night. INK was up for 2 days. Thought I grabbed one for this Friday. After some time and no confirmation, I went back into tdf. INK, along with all but 2 shows disappeared. I went through the whole order process and even got a confirmation on the suit. But no e-mail and no ticket. The charge did not hit my bank account.

Just give the world Love.

dotseurat2
#1881The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 8:09pm

JustAnotherNewYorker said: "dotseurat2 said: "qafgenius122 said: "This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday."

"

"

Figures!!! I had been checking all day too uggghh  Oh well.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#1882The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/15/19 at 8:12pm

dotseurat2 said: "JustAnotherNewYorker said: "dotseurat2 said: "qafgenius122 said: "This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday."

"

"

Figures!!! I had been checking all day too uggghh Oh well.

"

It wasn't up long at all. Possibly 20 mins or so. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Hamilfan2
#1883The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 1:29pm

Tootsie and Be More Chill were both just added again, as were Easter Bonnet tickets.

tw9988
#1884The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 2:40pm

Oklahoma for wed matinee and evening is up

brenway
#1885The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 4:46pm

Just picked up my Beetlejuice ticket for tonight. Orchestra Row V, Seat 26

vedahanks
#1886The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 7:00pm

Got King Kong tix tonight. Orchestra row V: seats 7, 9, 11

dotseurat2
#1887The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 7:32pm

tw9988 said: "Oklahoma for wed matinee and evening is up"

Aagghh why do I keep missing it?!

hveasey
#1888The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 8:03pm

Got row A, seat 9 for Tootsie tonight

ohjustjake
#1889The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 11:46pm

Those who are grabbing tickets for Oklahoma, Tootise, Beatlejuice, Be More Chill, etc, are you getting them from the TDF website or are those from the TKTS booth? I keep checking the TDF website but somehow missed ALL of those shows

Zion24
#1890The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/16/19 at 11:56pm

ohjustjake said: "Those who are grabbing tickets for Oklahoma, Tootise, Beatlejuice, Be More Chill, etc, are you getting them from the TDF website or are those from the TKTS booth? I keep checking the TDF website but somehow missed ALL of those shows"

cant speak to these other posters, but other than Oklahoma! which goes pretty quickly, the other shows you mention have been on TDF fairly regularly and at least Tootsie and BMC have stayed up for quite some time.

iwuldwf
#1891The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/17/19 at 12:05am

JDonaghy4 said: "ohjustjake said: "Those who are grabbing tickets for Oklahoma, Tootise, Beatlejuice, Be More Chill, etc, are you getting them from the TDF website or are those from the TKTS booth? I keep checking the TDF website but somehow missed ALL of those shows"

cant speak to these other posters, but other than Oklahoma! which goes pretty quickly, the other shows you mention have been on TDF fairly regularly and at least Tootsie and BMC have stayed up for quite some time.
"

Agreed.  I got Oklahoma! and Be More Chill today, and Tootsie a week or two ago - Be More Chill and Tootsie were both up for a decent amount of time.  For the harder shows (Oklahoma!, Hadestown when it would pop up earlier in previews, etc), it's mostly luck with the timing of when you check the website.

Updated On: 4/17/19 at 12:05 AM

bandit964 Profile Photo
bandit964
#1892The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/17/19 at 8:27am

For anyone wondering locations: my 2 seats for last night's Hillary & Clinton were center orch row L.

annang
#1893The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/17/19 at 9:18am

FYI, my Sunday night tickets for What the Constitution Means to Me were in row F of the left orchestra, on the aisle. I talked to the others in my row, and we were all TDF. 

JustAnotherNewYorker
#1894The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/17/19 at 9:29am

dotseurat2 said: "JustAnotherNewYorker said: "dotseurat2 said: "qafgenius122 said: "This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday."

Sniff. Guess I missed my shot. Oh well. When exactly did you grab it?"
"

"

Set up a thread alert. It will email when this thread gets a post....

Updated On: 4/17/19 at 09:29 AM

dotseurat2
#1895The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/17/19 at 1:51pm

JustAnotherNewYorker said: "dotseurat2 said: "JustAnotherNewYorker said: "dotseurat2 said: "qafgenius122 said: "This is after the fact, but I think it’s important to note... Oklahoma! was up for this Wednesday afternoon’s matinee performance. I managed to snag a ticket. I don’t believe it was up very long. I haven’t seen it up in a while, so I was very happy to see it pop up, but it seems the show is doing well. It was sold out yesterday."

Sniff. Guess I missed my shot. Oh well. When exactly did you grab it?"
"

"

Set up a thread alert. It will email when this thread gets a post...."

I haven't figured out how to do this yet! Also I don't check my email enough that's for sure. 

I wonder if I logged in on my computer I would find the option...

But all's well that ends well...got a loser lottery code and I'm at OK now

hveasey
#1896The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/18/19 at 1:31am

Has Kiss Me, Kate ever been up on TDF? I haven’t seen it and was assuming Roundabout shows just weren’t on there due to their other discount programs, but Merrily was up for its last few weeks and All My Sons has popped up a couple times so is there a chance Kiss Me Kate will show up or no?

Updated On: 4/18/19 at 01:31 AM

chrishuyen
#1897The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/18/19 at 1:35am

dotseurat2 said: "Set up a thread alert. It will email when this thread gets a post...."

I haven't figured out how to do this yet! Also I don't check my email enough that's for sure.

I wonder if I logged in on my computer I would find the option...

But all's well that ends well...got a loser lottery code and I'm at OK now
"

On desktop, there's a "Subscribe" button above the thread near the pagination links, and on mobile it's only visible in landscape mode!

JustAnotherNewYorker
#1898The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/18/19 at 3:38pm

Oklahoma is up for Matinee Saturday, BTW

cboeke
#1899The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 4/18/19 at 8:02pm

Just had a couple questions from those of you who use TDF. I'm a student in DC so I can only make it up to NYC on weekend. Might it still be of value to get a membership or will I not benefit enough to justify it? Also how early in advance can you typically buy tickets? Thanks!

Videos