News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 90

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

TheCooler
#2225Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/5/18 at 10:45am

I tried doing that...TM said NO.

crispyscool
#2226Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/5/18 at 11:01am

Emergency came up and I need to sell my single ticket for today 9/5 - Balcony Right, Row D - $105 both parts!
Will transfer through Ticketmaster ! PM me!

Updated On: 9/5/18 at 11:01 AM

Myshmoopsiepoo
#2227Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 9:35am

Next Wednesday, Orchestra Row A, seats 6-8 on Ticketmaster, $95 per part.

Myshmoopsiepoo
#2228Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 9:42am

And Orchestra Row B seats 10-12, $95 per part.

They weren't kidding when they say September is off season for Broadway. Surprised they have such good seats at that price still available for less than a week away.

Cv611 Profile Photo
Cv611
#2229Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 10:40am

Thanks for letting us know!! I just got these seats for next Thursday/Friday!! $422 for 2 tickets 2nd row!

Danielle0314
#2230Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 10:52am

Blessing and a curse that I don't live close enough to take advantage of these things. Curse cause I wanna get them, blessing because I'd be broke haha! I'm glad this thread exists, and that people are posting what they find when looking and scooping tickets when they can. Makes me happy :) Enjoy the show when you all see it!

schubox
#2231Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 11:32am

Is the best way to not have to drop almost $1k for two seats just to wait last minute like this then? I’ll be back in NYC in January, which is usually a slow month, and I just can’t justify these ticket prices. I usually buy tickets well in advance and drop $150 or more per ticket, but the prices for this are outrageous to me

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#2232Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 11:59am

New ticket block through June 9 is on sale September 27. Fairly small block of new tickets, yes? I wonder if 6/9 has been solidified as the current principals' last dates, and they're waiting to release beyond once they announce the next cast...

Danielle0314
#2233Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 12:05pm

kade.ivy said: "New ticket block through June 9 is on sale September 27. Fairly small block of new tickets, yes? I wonder if 6/9 has been solidified as the current principals' last dates, and they're waiting to release beyond once they announce the next cast..."

Not sure. I know they started previews St Patty's Day, so March 2019 is 1 year. Any time I would look in March 2019 there was very limited variability the 13-17 of March. I looked again this week, and that week opened up, and March 20-24 has no availability. I'm wondering if that's their last week instead...

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2234Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 1:06pm

kade.ivy said: "New ticket block through June 9 is on sale September 27. Fairly small block of new tickets, yes? I wonder if 6/9 has been solidified as the current principals' last dates, and they're waiting to release beyond once they announce the next cast..."

Unlikely. I'm expecting that the originals will be in the show until 3/17/19, and no longer. I think that's the reason why 3/20-3/24/19 are sold out as of right now, and when they announce the new cast, they'll open up those dates.

Updated On: 9/6/18 at 01:06 PM

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#2235Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 1:26pm

For the last performance of the original cast, I wonder if they'll do something similar to the first preview where they made all of the fans line up and wait hours just to get a $20/part ticket.

AllThatJazz2
#2236Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 2:15pm

What’s the current return policy for tickets? I know they changed it based on when the seats were originally purchased, but can’t find the new information.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#2237Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 2:53pm

This is where I prefer Telecharge over Ticketmaster. I saw better seats for the same price a few days after buying my HP tickets last week. I called Ticketmaster but they wouldn't allow ticket refunds or exchanges. If you buy HP tickets nowadays, the refund policy is no refunds/exchanges --- but you can transfer the ticket. 

For telecharge, within reason they normally allow seat changes if they're priced the same or if you're willing to upgrade the seat and pay the difference in price. 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#2238Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/6/18 at 3:10pm

AllThatJazz2 said: "What’s the current return policy for tickets? I know they changed it based on when the seats were originally purchased, but can’t find the new information. "

I can't remember the exact dates, but tickets purchased before the first week in April are refundable up to 28 days before the performance, tickets purchased between the first week in April and the first week in May are refundable up to 14 days before the performance, and tickets purchased after the first week in May are non-refundable.

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#2239Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/7/18 at 3:39pm

Hey all! I've been gone for a while and entered the Friday Forty but was offered $99 per part as kinda "loser lottery" tickets, is this something new? Does anyone know where these seats are? Thanks!

LxGstv
#2240Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/7/18 at 3:48pm

I got the same message today about the $99 offer... I never got that notice before and I’ve been entering quite frequently... so I’m gonna say it’s new?!
It’s weird, the app said it was $99 for part 1 and 2, but the email they sent out mentioned $99 per part...

Fosse76
#2241Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/7/18 at 3:49pm

Megsamegatron said: "Hey all! I've been gone for a while and entered the Friday Forty but was offered $99 per part as kinda "loser lottery" tickets, is this something new? Does anyone know where these seats are? Thanks!"

It must be. The times I remember to enter the lottery, I only received notice that I lost. No ticket offers. That said, I've entered the Book of Mormon lottery this week, and after each drawing was offered lotto loser seats for $99. They go quickly. The one time the seats were still available they were obstructed view box seats. Not worth the $99 in my opinion.

HeatherAV
#2242Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/7/18 at 3:54pm

Fosse76 said: "Megsamegatron said: "Hey all! I've been gone for a while and entered the Friday Forty but was offered $99 per part as kinda "loser lottery" tickets, is this something new? Does anyone know where these seats are? Thanks!"

It must be. The times I remember to enter the lottery, I only received notice that I lost. No ticket offers. That said, I've entered the Book of Mormon lottery this week, and after each drawing was offered lotto loser seats for $99. They go quickly. The one time the seats were still available they were obstructed view box seats. Not worth the $99 in my opinion.
"

This new wrinkle is very interesting.  I have been entering for a while and never received a "loser lotto" $99 offer.  Fosse76, would you mind explaining how it works... do you get a promo code that reduces the ticket price to $99 and you can pick your seat from the floorplan?  Since Cursed Child isn't letting people see the available seats on a floorplan, I'm so curious how it would work.  Yes, $99 per part for balcony (or even side or back orchestra or dress circle) is not really worth it, whereas $99 per part for other seats might be a steal.  I'd love to hear the experiences of anyone who got the "loser lotto" offer and bought a ticket!  

Fosse76
#2243Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/8/18 at 1:50am

I received a lotto loser seat offer for Book of Mormon, not Cursed Child. The email notifying me that I lost included a link for the lotto loser tickets, which took me to Ticketmaster.

"Chin up! You can still see the show! A limited number of $99, $129 or $169 seats have been released for this performance*. Click here to access these special seats and join the fun!"

The link showed only four seats available. I have no idea goes many are offered, but they were box seats that I would not pay $99 for. If I had, I could pick my seat.

I checked Ticketmaster separately to see if this was a special offer or if it was just alerting me to ticket availability, and there appeared to be plenty of seats available, so the link definitely was for lotto losers.

If i had to guess, Harry Potter won't let you pick the seats, and they will probably be the least desirable seats.

Feminenemy
#2244Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/8/18 at 10:28am

I have a single ticket for Wed 9/12 for Parts 1 & 2 selling for exactly what I paid (including fees etc) $102.00 - if you are interested please DM me ASAP  Seat is BALCR, Row D, Seat 22 - i can transfer them to you via ticketmaster (they are mobile) 

Updated On: 9/8/18 at 10:28 AM

markienyc
#2245Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/9/18 at 10:44pm

Selling a ticket for 10/31/18 October 31st Halloween for both parts for $200 total ($100 per part) ORCHL row W.  Can transfer thru Ticketmaster. Pm me

Updated On: 9/17/18 at 10:44 PM

Elysium
#2246Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/10/18 at 2:48pm

HeatherAV said: "do you get a promo code that reduces the ticket price to $99 and you can pick your seat from the floorplan? Since Cursed Child isn't letting people see the available seats on a floorplan, I'm so curious how it would work. Yes, $99 per part for balcony (or even side or back orchestra or dress circle) is not really worth it, whereas $99 per part for other seats might be a steal. I'd love to hear the experiences of anyone who got the "loser lotto" offer and bought a ticket!"

So I "won" the chance to buy these tickets as well. I got an email as well as a app notification that I didn't win the lottery but could claim $99 seats. There is a link to click that brings you to the checkout page. Initially when I clicked this link, it said that they were sold out. But I tried clicking it a few more times over a span of several minutes and eventually got in as people backed out of purchases. I then had 10 minutes to buy the tickets. I tried to use these 10 minutes to evaluate how legit this was or find out what kind of seats I would get, but eventually I just said screw it and bought them. It did not give me seats after I bought them, I have to go pick up the tickets at the box office the day of the show (9/12) and only then will I find out where the seats are. I will be a bit mad if they are terrible seats, because only after I bought them did I think to check what was straight up for sale that day, and they had $130 pp tickets in ok looking back (but not back back) orchestra tickets. So for $120 more for the pair I could have guaranteed orchestra tickets. A short while later in the day, those tickets were gone, and the cheapest tickets now are $179 pp.

rfbernal
#2247Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/10/18 at 6:04pm

I'm not really sure the best place to post this, so I'm posting it here and on its own thread...hope I'm doing things correctly.

I've got 4 tickets to Harry Potter and the cursed child on Broadway 9/12. It's for both parts (matinee + evening show). They're Orchestra Section Row U.

I won't be able to attend because of urgent family matters that the ticket insurance didn't deem "acceptable" to give me a refund.

If you buy all 4 I can sell them for $700 (originally $1405.50).
If you buy 3 - $600
If you buy 2 - $450
If you buy 1 - $250

I'm willing to negotiate.

Please PM me if interested.

Sneakertons
#2248Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/11/18 at 5:50am

Sneakertons said: "Hi all - I have two tickets for the Cursed Child showings (Parts 1 and 2) on Thursday 9/13 and Friday 9/14 at 7:30 p.m. We were supposed to attend with another couple but they can no longer go. Seats are in Dress Circle, Row M.

Looking to sell them for $100/each ($400 total for both parts). I wanted to post them here first before I tried Stubhub/Craigslist. Will be willing to transfer the tickets after payment through Paypal/Venmo/any other method you feel comfortable and is secure.

Thanks everyone!
"

Still available if interested, willing to sell all tickets for $300.

Updated On: 9/11/18 at 05:50 AM

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#2249Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 9/11/18 at 10:05am

@Sneakertons, $100/part for dress circle Row M seem overpriced as I've seen row M dress circle price at $40/part just a month ago at the box office/ticketmaster. Good luck selling them!

Updated On: 9/11/18 at 10:05 AM

Videos