Great Comet Discount

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#25Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/27/16 at 11:35pm

Thanks for sharing this discount! There were only a few dates left this evening but my schedule is flexible so I was able to grab an on stage banquette for Nov 1. That's a great price! Does anyone have experience with/insight into how the seating will be assigned? It said the banquettes are GA but then said seating would be assigned when your ticket is generated/delivered. Is it random? I can't complain because the price is great, but I don't know that I would want to be in the last row.

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#26Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 12:26am

Thanks for the advice, HSky. I don't mind missing entrances/exits at all, and I just locked down a pair of onstage seats for January at the discounted price. Can't wait! 

saisai
#27Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 3:06am

This is why I love this message board!  I have been waiting for this production to come to Broadway (loved it off-Broadway) and was holding out for a discount on on-stage seating.  Would have completely missed this (and other past deals) if not for the great people here.  Thanks!!!!!

TigerBait88 Profile Photo
TigerBait88
#28Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 4:41am

THANKS SO MUCH!!! This is so exciting! So glad I looked on here. Bought a ticket for January 3rd. Can't wait!

In addition...Cupid Boy2, I noticed you said you couldn't get a ticket for January 1st? I saw on the offer page that this offer only applied to shows through 11/14 and then from 1/2 through 2/28 so I guess they have January 1st blacked out. Also, I'll be at the Matilda closing as well! Woo hoo! 

ELFcubed Profile Photo
ELFcubed
#29Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 3:13pm

Wow, thanks for the heads up! Just got two onstage seats for a saturday night show in January. Can't wait!

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#30Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 5:51pm

Finally got my on-stage tickets for November 2nd! Sure it's in the middle of the week but being on the stage will be awesome.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

schubox
#31Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 8:07pm

Thanks for this. Grabbed some on stage seats for when I'll be there in October. Really excited 

pickles2
#32Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 8:26pm

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "Thanks for sharing this discount! There were only a few dates left this evening but my schedule is flexible so I was able to grab an on stage banquette for Nov 1. That's a great price! Does anyone have experience with/insight into how the seating will be assigned? It said the banquettes are GA but then said seating would be assigned when your ticket is generated/delivered. Is it random? I can't complain because the price is great, but I don't know that I would want to be in the last row.

"

The seats will be assigned based on who bought the tickets first. 

afterthesun
#33Great Comet Discount
Posted: 5/28/16 at 9:38pm

Thanks, gypsy and Cupid Boy, for bringing this discount to our attention! I saw another similar rear mezz discount from Ars Nova, but that one expired as I waffled on whether or not to commit to tickets. I know very little about this show other than the buzz I've heard here and elsewhere, but I'm looking forward to it.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#34Great Comet Discount
Posted: 8/30/16 at 3:28pm

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has an up-to-date discount code. Or does anyone have any information on a rush or lottery yet?

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#35Great Comet Discount
Posted: 8/30/16 at 5:14pm

there was a new thread on this topic just within the last week and I think the consensus is there's no code at the moment

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#36Great Comet Discount
Posted: 8/30/16 at 10:28pm

gypsy101 said: "there was a new thread on this topic just within the last week and I think the consensus is there's no code at the moment"

Ah sorry...didn't see that thread. Thanks for the info!

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#37Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 12:32pm

Bumping this...anything?

neonlightsxo
#38Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 12:35pm

Not that this helps, but there was an additional ART code sent out, I believe two weekends ago over Columbus Day that was active for only 2 days or something.

WanderFul
#39Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 12:52pm

Just got an email for discounts through 11/13, appears to have come from the website (not sure how they got my email lol).Tickets as low as $39, though I did a quick search and I got $49 rear mezz offered for 11/13.

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#40Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 2:01pm

Mind sharing the code, WanderFul?

overthemoon2shiz Profile Photo
overthemoon2shiz
#41Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 2:42pm

If you wouldn't mind sharing the discount I'd love it too please! Getting my roommate tickets for Christmas. 

<3

WanderFul
#42Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 2:53pm

GCHAMEMI04 - looks like they are offering Rear Mezz seats for $39-$49. But only through November 13th.

Updated On: 10/21/16 at 02:53 PM

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#43Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 3:02pm

Sorry if this is a stupid question - but what am I supposed to do with this code for it to work? Is there somewhere to enter it on Telecharge?

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#44Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 3:36pm

slumdogdelaware said: "Sorry if this is a stupid question - but what am I supposed to do with this code for it to work? Is there somewhere to enter it on Telecharge?

Not a stupid question at all...I'm trying to figure out the same!  HELP!!!

billyelliotfan123
#45Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 3:43pm

I would assume you need to purchase on telechargeoffers.com

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#46Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 3:54pm

Just tried...that didn't work Great Comet Discount

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#47Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 4:09pm

GCHAMEM104 should work. Does anyone know if they'd accept it at the box office, or would I need the email itself?

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#48Great Comet Discount
Posted: 10/21/16 at 4:11pm

It's a "1," not an "I."

overthemoon2shiz Profile Photo
overthemoon2shiz
#49Great Comet Discount
Posted: 11/3/16 at 4:38pm

Bump. 

Anyone seen any discounts lately? Looking for onstage tickets in December that don't blow my budget.

<3