pixeltracker

Possible Jenna Replacements- Page 2

Possible Jenna Replacements

broadwayboy223
#25Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 11:48am

Side note: could we get Carmen in a Judy Garland musical? That would be f-nig incredible 

TFMH18 Profile Photo
TFMH18
#26Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 11:51am

Side note: could we get Carmen in a Judy Garland musical? That would be f-nig incredible 

Meet Me in St. Louis!!!! Here for that.

broadwayboy223
#27Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 11:58am

TFMH18 said: "Side note: could we get Carmen in a Judy Garland musical? That would be f-nig incredible 

Meet Me in St. Louis!!!! Here for that.

"

YAAAAAAASSSSS 

broadwayguy91
#28Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 12:05pm

*serious face* Audra McDonald. The show will be fully booked for at least 6 months.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#29Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 12:28pm

Andrea Burns was the first person to come to mind, actually, but I imagine they are looking at younger actresses for the role. Burns would NAIL this part though, and it would be such a treat to see her in it.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#30Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 12:35pm

Carmen would be fantastic! 

mailhandler777
#31Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 3:31pm

Abby Mueller

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#32Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 3:33pm

broadwayguy91 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Christine Dwyer.

"

surprised you didn't mention Alison Luff, who would be great as Jenna I think

"

LOL! You know me! 

^would she want to follow the spotlight of her younger sister again? I don't know. 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#33Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 3:35pm

And yes I think Alison would slay Jenna, but I think Christine Dwyer has the look and voice for it.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

mailhandler777
#34Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 3:36pm

Both Christine and Ali are too young and read too young to play Jenna. Christine is 31 and Ali is 26. They could play Dawn. 

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#35Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 3:56pm

mailhandler777 said: "Both Christine and Ali are too young and read too young to play Jenna. Christine is 31 and Ali is 26. They could play Dawn. "

I presumed that Jenna was supposed to be in her early 30s.

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

mailhandler777
#36Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 4:00pm

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "mailhandler777 said: "Both Christine and Ali are too young and read too young to play Jenna. Christine is 31 and Ali is 26. They could play Dawn. "

I presumed that Jenna was supposed to be in her early 30s."

Mid to late 30's. Dawn is early to mid 20's. Becky is early to mid 40's

???

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#37Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 4:03pm

mailhandler777 said: "Mid to late 30's. Dawn is early to mid 20's. Becky is early to mid 40's

???
"

Why so many question marks? I don't think my statement was that crazy.  I had looked quickly for a cast breakdown to see the ages. Are they listed somewhere?

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

mailhandler777
#38Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 4:07pm

NJ_BroadwayGirl said: "mailhandler777 said: "Mid to late 30's. Dawn is early to mid 20's. Becky is early to mid 40's

???
"

Why so many question marks? I don't think my statement was that crazy.  I had looked quickly for a cast breakdown to see the ages. Are they listed somewhere?
"

No clue why those question marks are there. I didn't have them in my post. 

MannPhan24601
#39Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 5:01pm

I saw Jackie Burns as Elizabeth  in If/Then over the weekend and I thought she'd be a good Jenna replacement.She's currently the perfect age too .Same for Janine Divita who played Anne.

When I first listened to the cast recording a few weeks ago ,I thought Christina Grimmie would've been perfect for the role in 10-15 years. Just days later,she was tragically murdered..

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#40Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 5:03pm

No question...Sally Struthers.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

mailhandler777
#41Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 5:04pm

MannPhan24601 said: "I saw Jackie Burns as Elizabeth  in If/Then over the weekend and I thought she'd be a good Jenna replacement.She's currently the perfect age too .Same for Janine Divita who played Anne."

I thought the same thing. 

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#42Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 5:16pm

steven22 said: "As soon as the grosses go down or Jessie's contract is up, Sara will be there. 

"

I disagree. I think if Jessie's contract is up and the numbers/advance is still there, Sara will hold off. She'll definitely step in at some point. But I don't think that she'd be the immediate replacement unless they needed her to be. 

VintageSnarker
#43Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/29/16 at 6:24pm

I know she has other projects that might move forward but I'm loving the idea of Lindsay Mendez.

Jjohansan
#44Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/30/16 at 4:17am

LOVE the thought of Cassie Levy in the role

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#45Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/30/16 at 7:36am

Caissie Levy would be awesome!!!

ElphabaGoodman
#46Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/30/16 at 5:11pm

I'm surprised not a single person has said Rebecca Faulkenberry. She is the first person I thought of as a potential replacement and I really do think that she'd be excellent. Margo Seibert would also be awesome. 

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#47Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/30/16 at 5:29pm

I'm not familiar with Faulkenberry as an actress, but Margo Seibert is an excellent idea. 

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#48Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 6/30/16 at 6:57pm

Another vote for Seibert. Her voice would fit this like a glove. 

Broadway Forever2
#49Possible Jenna Replacements
Posted: 7/1/16 at 9:21am

Does Sara have any acting experince? She has a phenomenal voice but I question how hood she would be even though she created the role.