MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews

ellbellthomps
#125MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 8:02am

Going to attempt the rush this AM. Will update

Update: don't know if this affects tickets, but I had my app open from 5 minutes to when the on screen countdown ended and very easily got a ticket. Hoping the show is good!

Updated On: 10/28/21 at 08:02 AM

MyLife
#126MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 8:29am

I rushed this on Tuesday and the seats were fantastic - center Orchestra row N. I think they may have been cancellations due to the storm because the tickets had someone else's name on them, though the BO printed them right there and the price still said $35.

Agree with what most have said here. Rob McClure is giving a fantastic performance and is pretty much the only reason I'd tell someone they should see this show. The book is funny and I think they did a good job at respecting the material people love with updating it and making it its own piece. The music, however, is bland and to me most numbers felt unnecessary and fell flat. I found myself getting hyped for the book scenes rather than the songs, which I don't think is a good sign.

Gambatese is giving a performance I can only describe as middle-school-drama-club-acting-101.

Scarpaci is a fresh surprise. Her Lydia was heartfelt and powerful. The other kids, not so much.

Ghee and Oscar are very funny as Andre and Frank. It's too bad they don't have more to do, especially in Act Two.

As far as numbers, the only one that really stands out to me a day and a half later is "Make me a Woman." There was some kitchen song, which was cute, but the fact that I am calling it "some kitchen song" says enough. The Act Two opener, at Miranda's fashion show is a terrible song in general for any placement in the show. And that Doubtfire nightmare song, I agree with a poster above, was really sloppy. I couldn't even really tell for most of it what they were doing. 

Overall, the show is funny and I wasn't bored but I don't think it will last long. It's too bad because McClure is a star and deserves to show that off in a recognize hit. Maybe next time.

RunnyBabbit
#127MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 10:26am

I’ve looked at rush tickets a few days this week and seems like they’re usually still available around 11am. This is all for weekdays, so no idea about weekends yet, but it doesn’t seem like it’s hard to get rush tickets right now.

ellbellthomps
#128MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 10:55am

RunnyBabbit said: "I’ve looked at rush tickets a few days this week and seems like they’re usually still available around 11am. This is all for weekdays, so no idea about weekends yet, but it doesn’t seem like it’s hard to get rush tickets right now."

Thanks for the tip! A little annoyed I stressed so hard now, but was able to get my friend a ticket, too (wasn't sure if they could go!)

BroadwayNoob
#129MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 11:40am

Does Ghee ever get to have his moment in the show? I know essentially nothing of his character, and I remember very little of the story. I was a big fan of Tootsie and Groundhog Day though, and I'll probably try for those rush tickets closer to opening date.

Only asking because I saw him as Lola in Kinky Boots twice, and his performance of Hold Me In Your Heart has been by far the best performance of any song in any show that I've ever seen. He's an incredible actor, singer, and performer.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#130MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 11:46am

BroadwayNoob said: "Does Ghee ever get to have his moment in the show? I know essentially nothing of his character, and I remember very little of the story. I was a big fan of Tootsie and Groundhog Day though, and I'll probably try for those rush tickets closer to opening date.

Only asking because I saw him as Lola in Kinky Boots twice, and his performance of Hold Me In Your Heart has been by far the best performance of any song in any show that I've ever seen. He's an incredible actor, singer, and performer.
"

Not really, no. Ghee plays Andre Mayem, the husband of Daniel’s brother (Brad Oscar’s character). He’s in a couple of numbers but does not have a HMIYH moment. It’s pretty much a thankless role, if you ask me.

Oh look, a bibu!

BakerWilliams Profile Photo
BakerWilliams
#131MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 4:12pm

This was much better than I thought it would be. In fact it was almost really good. Comparing this to Tootsie, which was way worse, it's clear that a good director makes all the difference for new musicals.

"In memory, everything happens to music"

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#132MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 11:12pm

On my way home now, so I’ll write up a full review later.

Rob McClure is a force of nature. That’s it. I would say it’s possible for him to win his first Tony next year but Jackman stands in his way.

Oh look, a bibu!

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
#133MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/28/21 at 11:43pm

Jordan Levinson said: "Rob McClure is a force of nature. I would say it’s possible for him to win his first Tony next year but Jackman stands in his way."

Yeah, there are two scenarios I can think of where Hugh Jackman doesn’t end up winning the Tony:

1. If he proves to be a disappointment as Harold Hill in The Music Man, which at this point, I don’t see how that will be possible.

2. If voters feel “Yeah, Jackman’s got it in the bag. He’s a lock, so I don’t need to vote for him”. Which is pretty much what several anonymous voters said regarding the Best Actor race between Chadwick Boseman and Anthony Hopkins at the Oscars this past year.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#134MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/29/21 at 2:01am

DAMN I'VE MISSED THIS. Oh how great it feels to be back in a Broadway theatre! Avery Sell did the pre-show cell phone / mask announcement and the words "Welcome back to Broadway" were greeted with a lot of love from tonight's audience.

For what it's worth, this Doubtfire is about 85% the same as its previous iteration before the shutdown. A lot of the new changes worked very well IMO. I will admit that I was never a big Rob McClure fan before this show, but here he has the biggest heart, and kept pleasing me for two and a half hours. The voices are spot-on; I adored the Trump and Borat impersonations. He pretty much carries Doubtfire on his back, which means the appealing supporting cast and ensemble are underused throughout. Peter Bartlett steals every scene he is in. Charity Dawson - man, that voice. I still can't believe Analise Scarpaci is just a few months older than me (it's her birthday today, 10/29!) and absolutely killing it right now. Finally, Avery Sell is cute, but Jake Ryan Flynn is too old for his part.

The score could've been better, which disappointed me given who wrote it (will get to that later). It encompasses a wide variety of genres but lacked the cohesiveness it so desperately needed. A lot of the melodies are not really hummable either, with a few exceptions. Like Tootsie, the book fares better, but this one hews much closer to the movie, with a few modern updates, and with transphobic material rightfully cut. Solid work from Jerry Zaks, Lorin Latarro, and the entire design team.

At intermission, I was waiting by the bar on the orchestra level and met the Kirkpatricks (GEEKED OUT over Something Rotten!), John O'Farrell, Zaks, and Latarro, and I spoke with Zachary Dietz before the show and Kevin McCollum afterwards. I also ran into swing Brian Martin, who was (I guess) watching tonight's show from an out-of-house monitor. This is one of the main reasons I love seeing shows in previews. However, it also has its downsides. I was going to speak more in-depth with Dietz after the show, but the house had to be cleared for a company meeting and I couldn't spend much time with him (I'd imagine notes, seeing as this is in the preview process). 

Some random tidbits / changes I noticed from the three previews Doubtfire played last year:

Daniel first enters in pirate cosplay during the opening "family picture" scene... the amount of "argh" jokes he cracks was more than needed (SpongeBob, anyone?). He knocks the camera over accidentally (not on purpose, as MattieIce may have implied earlier in this thread), but he is still overly fixated on himself, obvs.

Act One was mostly the same with some small changes. Scarpaci carries the weight of "What's Wrong With This Picture", with assistance from a rather bland Jenn Gambatese, as well as the ensemble. Thank god Scarpaci gets to sing more in this version. Yes, it sounds mostly like "That's Daniel" - and some lines were ripped directly from it - but I also heard a few musical themes from "I'm Done" as well. 

I believe the dance break in "Make Me a Woman" has shortened a little. J. Harrison Ghee's line about Daniel deceiving Miranda has been in since last March, Mattie. Also, I don't really like how Oscar looks with facial hair. 

"Mr. Jolly Show" now has a new ending button (right before the transition to the children on the couch - when Doubtfire turns off the Wi-Fi). I liked the old one better.

"Easy Peasy" is still fun, but is now missing "My first day as a woman, and I'm already getting hot flashes." The Rectasol commercial in the middle still makes me LOL - David Hibbard delivers it perfectly.

I'm missing one of Jenn's lines: "Wow, it's like having my own little North Korea."

About that new loop song: the whole concept is that "Mousey" and "Ratty" are arguing with each other, and Daniel is warning "them" that if they don't make up and get along, they'll end up like the "Ice Queen", Janet Lundy (BTW, Jodi Kimura plays the deadpan, stern figure very well). I'm so used to that analog clock rap by now, but just maybe I'll warm up to this one if a cast album is released. In the scene leading up to the rap, "DJ Z-Tang" has now become "Loopy Lenny", who tries to explain the loop machine / beatboxing to an unsure, out-of-touch Mr. Jolly. 

Yes, Christopher catches Daniel with his mask off at the end of Act One, but Daniel is coming out of the bathroom when doing so. I don't think this issue has been completely fixed yet. 

Act Two: Before the fashion show scene, gone are Lydia's remarks that Doubtfire cannot model for Miranda because "she doesn't have boobs," to which Christopher responded, "Actually, have you seen her without a shirt lately?" Good cut.

I love the female ensemble now getting solos, sharing the load with Miranda in "The Shape of Things to Come."

The second half of "Let Go" is indeed restaged, as MattieIce mentioned, as Miranda takes a seat on the couch and Doubtfire comforts her (Miranda sung the final chorus downstage pre-shutdown, before coming back to Doubtfire). I still miss the Seattle musical ending, which leads into an applause break. 

"You've Been Playing With Fire" - This has been drastically changed from a staging standpoint, Jordan Catalano. Gone is the large Doubtfire mask and hands (thank God), and the new choreo / direction works to much better effect (it still remains "Spooky Doubtfire Hell Dream", but now in a different way). Charity got a great reception tonight after this number. We also get to see Daniel actually in court with Sellner, so that was a solid addition.

There is a barbershop trio serenading customers in Spanish at the beginning of the dinner scene, before "He Lied to Me." Nice addition. The entire scene is a riot, and has been shortened / tightened up a bit. Gambatese's mixed emotions when she sees Daniel out of Doubtfire disguise are perfectly conveyed.

"As Long as There is Love" - Half-and-half in terms of location. Starts at the Hillard house with Miranda and Sellner like before ("Bridges are built to be crossed..."MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews, and then transitions to the TV station for the second half, when Daniel's family surprises him. They go back to the Seattle musical button, which Doubtfire caps off with a sweet little "So long, poppets."

I'd give the show an overall 2.5 / 5, but I was just thrilled to see a show once again, even while masked.

I was waiting in the alleyway between 42nd and 43rd Streets about 15-20 mins after the show ended, and saw many castmates either mingling with / waiting for friends and family in attendance that night or heading back home. I said a quick hi to Oscar, Bartlett, Ghee, Mark Evans, and all three kids. All very nice.

This was a great first night back on Broadway. The only thing that would've made it better is if my family went with me, seeing as Doubtfire is a story about family at its core. 

I hope to see more shows in the future to make up for lost time!

Oh look, a bibu!
Updated On: 10/29/21 at 02:01 AM

MattieIce2018
#135MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/29/21 at 4:34pm

Thanks, Jordan! You clearly remembered more about the show a year and a half ago than I did. I'm pretty sure "I win all the voice contests, and if I lose they were rigged" in the Trump impression is new too, right? I wasn't sure about Ghee's line about deception, I think I was just more aware of it now, knowing more about some of the issues people had with the idea of this show. I agree with your comment about the bathroom scene.

Regarding Act 2, I understand wanting to give Stuart more to do and I have nothing against Evans (he sounds great), but the new song "No" that was written after Seattle is probably the least memorable in the score for me, along with Daniel's solo "New Leaf." I can at least hum a line or two from most of the others even a week later, and I've honestly had "What the Hell?" stuck in my head for the last 18 months. I really just wish the beginning of Act 2 was stronger and I think the show overall would benefit greatly. With some rewrites to clean up the order of things (you would also lose the framing of Lydia complaining that the kids don't get to spend time with their dad) I think the court scene with Sellner (is that supposed to be a dream?) leading into You've Been Playing With Fire could be an effective Act 2 opener.

Updated On: 10/29/21 at 04:34 PM

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#136MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/30/21 at 11:15am

Have they lowered Christopher’s keys yet? Hearing Jake Ryan Flynn in Bryant Park was a little… rough. It’s not his fault, his voice has just notably changed.

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#137MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 10/30/21 at 1:14pm

jonartdesigns said: "Have they lowered Christopher’s keys yet? Hearing Jake Ryan Flynn in Bryant Park was a little… rough. It’s not his fault, his voice has just notably changed."

No.

Oh look, a bibu!

ellbellthomps
#138MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/2/21 at 1:13am

I rushed Thursday and got row N, the center section on the left aisle. There were rushers next to me, as well. My friend who rushed separately ended up getting D10, a few seats over from the corner of left D. 

One thing to note is even though today tix says $35 rush tickets and no fees for Doubtfire, there was a 7.50 fee, making my total 42.50.

As far as the show goes, I mostly enjoyed it. Contrary to these reviews, I enjoyed the gym scene. To be fair, I never saw the show before Thursday so I don't know what they replaced. 

The biggest downfall for me was Jenn Gambatese as the Mother. She was so absolutely bland, I felt like I was at an awful community theater performance. Every word had a tone at the end that made it painfully obvious that she was acting, and this was not real life. 

I absolutely loved Rob, of course, but Charity did a great job and the best song of the night was "You're playing with fire". The other standout song was with Brad Oscar and whoever played his boyfriend, and both of them were also the best parts of the show. 

In terms of Lydia, her voice and acting style made me feel like I was at Beetlejuice and dead mom was about to play. The other kids were fine, and I thought Christopher was just fine with his keys. 

It was a good show, I don't imagine it will have a long run and heard the ushers talking **** about how much work the show needs. When it inevitably tours, if they have a good doubtfire, it will do great. 

Updated On: 11/2/21 at 01:13 AM

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#139MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/2/21 at 3:12am

Surprised to hear that this won't last long as I think it will be a hit. I haven't seen it but given the source material and stuff it just seems like a hit. 

I think Gambatese being bland is just a mix of bad writing and how these sort of movies work. Sally Fields is great, but she had a thank-less part. 

ellbellthomps
#140MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/2/21 at 7:42am

RippedMan said: "Surprised to hear that this won't last long as I think it will be a hit. I haven't seen it but given the source material and stuff it just seems like a hit.

I think Gambatese being bland is just a mix of bad writing and how these sort of movies work. Sally Fields is great, but she had a thank-less part.
"

I came and saw it just to say I've seen every show, but I did love the movie and it was my favorite movie as a kid. 

The book is in general, bad. The score is in terrible shape, literally 2 semi-decent songs. And one of the only decent ones, "you're playing with fire" is literally a cheap rip of spooky Mormon hell dream. 

Gambatese had a certain tone in her voice and the expressions made it worse for me. I was not a fan. 

Wayman_Wong
#141MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/2/21 at 3:06pm

''Rob McClure is a force of nature. That’s it. I would say it’s possible for him to win his first Tony next year but Jackman stands in his way.''

There's another factor that could complicate the Best Actor in a Musical race: If Billy Crystal's ''Mr. Saturday Night'' opens on Broadway this season ...

Updated On: 11/2/21 at 03:06 PM

Dolly80
#142MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/3/21 at 3:38am

Jeffrey Karasarides said: "Jordan Levinson said: "Rob McClure is a force of nature. I would say it’s possible for him to win his first Tony next year but Jackman stands in his way."

Yeah,there are two scenarios I can think of where Hugh Jackman doesn’t end up winning the Tony:

1. If he proves to be a disappointment as Harold Hill in The Music Man, which at this point, I don’t see how that will be possible.

2. If voters feel “Yeah, Jackman’s got it in the bag. He’s a lock, so I don’t need to vote for him”. Which is pretty much what several anonymous voters said regarding the Best Actor race between Chadwick Boseman and Anthony Hopkins at the Oscars this past year.
"

There is no way he isn’t winning Updated On: 11/3/21 at 03:38 AM

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#143MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:32am

Last night was my third time seeing the show (I was at the last show pre-shutdown and first preview of reopening) and they are definitely continuing to make changes that help improve the show. I think the show has such a big heart and Rob McClure's performance is a masterclass in musical comedy. Consider me TeamMcClure for the Tony 2022.

I did TodayTix rush and got Row A, Seat 5 in the orchestra which was 2 seats over from where I sat for first preview (A1). 

The show started late last night, but curtain call ended and I was making my way out of the theater at like 10:47pm. 

The Time Rap is back (!!!) in the show and I was so excited when I realized it as Daniel and Mousey started talking about time. The song is just a blast and just works so much better than the Ice Queen version that had been in the show for reopening. 

They have continued to rework Miranda's ballad in the second act and last night's version lyrically was my favorite of the three I've heard. Jenn Gambatese is one of my favorite performers and despite the fact the show gives Miranda the short end of the stick, I think she really brings this number home. 

They have shortened "What's Wrong With This Picture" and removed several of the short moment scenes through out (example: Daniel getting fired from the commercial is discussed, but not seen anymore. They also have cut the several teachers discussing the kids and just have KJ Hippensteel's school principal character provide the information on all three kids). 

There were some other general cuts and trims of lines and a few songs through out the entire show. 

I know a lot of people here have said the score is forgettable but I've had so many of the songs floating through my head between that last performance in 2020 to reopening to now.

I do wish they'd find a better song for Stu because I know they want Mark Evans to have a song, but I don't love No. 

I definitely think the work is being done and I think if they can just continue to trim and cut it down, it'll be in pretty great shape. 

I'm going back on December 4th for final preview although I could end up going back again before that, but I'm excited to see what continues to shift and change as they move toward freezing the show and opening. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 11/4/21 at 11:32 AM

MattieIce2018
#144MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:44am

ClumsyDude15 said: "Last night was my third time seeing the show (I was at the last show pre-shutdown and first preview of reopening) and they are definitely continuing to make changes that help improve the show. I think the show has such a big heart and Rob McClure's performance is a masterclass in musical comedy. Consider me TeamMcClure for the Tony 2022.

I did TodayTix rush and got Row A, Seat 5 in the orchestra which was 2 seats over from where I sat for first preview (A1).

The show started late last night, but curtain call ended and I was making my way out of the theater at like 10:47pm.

The Time Rap is back (!!!) in the show and I was so excited when I realized it as Daniel and Mousey started talking about time. The song is just a blast and just works so much better than the Ice Queen version that had been in the show for reopening.

They have continued to rework Miranda's ballad in the second act and last night's version lyrically was my favorite of the three I've heard. Jenn Gambatese is one of my favorite performers and despite the fact the show gives Miranda the short end of the stick, I think she really brings this number home.

They have shortened "What's Wrong With This Picture" and removed several of the short moment scenes through out (example: Daniel getting fired from the commercial is discussed, but not seen anymore. They also have cut the several teachers discussing the kids and just have KJ Hippensteel's school principal character provide the information on all three kids).

There were some other general cuts and trims of lines and a few songs through out the entire show.

I know a lot of people here have said the score is forgettable but I've had so many of the songs floating through my head between that last performance in 2020 to reopening to now.

I do wish they'd find a better song for Stu because I know they want Mark Evans to have a song, but I don't love No.

I definitely think the work is being done and I think if they can just continue to trim and cut it down, it'll be in pretty great shape.

I'm going back on December 4th for final preview although I could end up going back again before that, but I'm excited to see what continues to shift and change as they move toward freezing the show and opening.

"

Glad to hear they're still making changes - I liked the time rap too and I'm glad the opening has been trimmed.

Wasn't "No" already a new song for Stuart (I remember reading something about a song called "She Deserves a Real Man" in the Seattle tryout). It seems like they're struggling to figure out what to do with that scene, since I agree that "No" is a weak point. I also really love "Let Go" and I'm glad they're reworking it; I already thought the new staging (on the couch) was much more powerful.

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#145MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:59am

No one could see the bottom half of my face with my mask on but the minute I realized the Time Rap was back, I was grinning from ear to ear. It's just such a great moment. They reworked some of the lyrics and there's a funny line about how "6:30 is what time it is when your hands get down and dirty". 

Yes, you're totally right, No is a new song replacing the previously mentioned song from Seattle. Like I like the general idea of what they're trying to do with the song and the scene, but No is just not quite it. 

Yes, same regarding Let Go. I think the staging now works so well for that moment. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 11/4/21 at 11:59 AM

ArtMan
#146MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:00pm

ClumsyDude15 said: "Last night was my third time seeing the show (I was at the last show pre-shutdown and first preview of reopening) and they are definitely continuing to make changes that help improve the show. I think the show has such a big heart and Rob McClure's performance is a masterclass in musical comedy. Consider me TeamMcClure for the Tony 2022.

"

ClumsyDude15, I was at the same performance.  Rob McClure is fantastic in this.  He really is the main reason to see this.  I would be very disappointed if he was out, since he is that great.  I also enjoyed the performances of Oscar and Ghee.  The book, to me, is very funny.  However, there were times, especially in Act 2, where the show seemed to drag.  Question for you.  Does Stu start the show with a British or Irish accent?  I could have sworn he had an accent.  Then by Act 2, it was gone.  I asked the guy sitting next to me but he stated he wasn't paying that closed attention and didn't know.  Since Pierce Brosnan had the role in the movie, that is why I am sure the actor started with an accent.

MattieIce2018
#147MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:11pm

ArtMan said: "ClumsyDude15, I was at the same performance. Rob McClure is fantastic in this. He really is the main reason to see this. I would be very disappointed if he was out, since he is that great. I also enjoyed the performances of Oscar and Ghee. The book, to me, is very funny. However, there were times, especially in Act 2, where the show seemed to drag. Question for you. Does Stu start the show with a British or Irish accent? I could have sworn he had an accent. Then by Act 2, it was gone. I asked the guy sitting next to me but he stated he wasn't paying that closed attention and didn't know. Since Pierce Brosnan had the role in the movie, that is why I am sure the actor started with an accent."

I agree about Act 2 - clearly, they're open to making changes because Act 1 has gone through quite a bit since last Spring, in particular the beginning of the show. I wish they would focus more on Act 2 though because it's clearly the weaker of the two. I think either "No" or "New Leaf" could go if they're looking to lose a song to tighten Act 2 although I'm not sure if they'd want to write something new for Stuart. I'm also not a huge fan of The Shape of Things to Come but if that's not the Act 2 opener, what is?

Regarding Act 1, I think it's in better shape but if they wanted to tighten it, I wonder if they could consolidate the two Mr. Jolly Show scenes into one (placed where the second one is now, leading into the act finale). I can't think of anything plot-wise that would prevent that.

Updated On: 11/4/21 at 11:11 PM

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#148MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/5/21 at 5:57am

UK Transfer announced!

https://www.mrsdoubtfiremusical.co.uk/

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#149MRS. DOUBTFIRE Previews
Posted: 11/5/21 at 7:05am

I’m assuming it’s going to be a UK tour, otherwise it’d be very strange to have such a limited transfer. I wonder if Rob would go across the pond with it or who would take it over?

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.