pixeltracker

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23- Page 4

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23

TarHeelAlan
#76PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:16am

TaffyDavenport said: "Presale going on now if you sign up for access on the official website. Telecharge is really wonky at the moment, with a queue of 1400 people. They're offering $31 seats, including fees, for the last 2 rows of the rear side mezzanine, which should go quickly."

I kept getting an error message to the effect that there were no available ticketing systems at the moment, please try back in a few minutes. Very frustrating. After trying a few workarounds that didn't help, including opening another browser, I resigned myself to the likelihood that Telecharge is not set up to handle a crush of ticket requests. With seats finally chosen, I once again got the error message and at that point just kept hitting the "Buy" button repeatedly. Finally, there was a pause, and then it put me through to the purchase page. What should have been an easy onsale took upwards of 40 minutes to complete. Also tried ordering on the phone but was put on hold until I ended up with tickets on the website. All that said, very pleased with Row F dead center orchestra on a Friday evening! 

TarHeelAlan
#77PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:22am

TaffyDavenport said: "https://primafacieplay.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dc2cd4a63957b624effefb6f6&id=954abd0607&e=dd3193c470"

Interesting, I never got the dreaded "little man walking", which I'm way too familiar with for concert onsales on Ticketmaster. But I'm not sure if seeing the number is any better or worse than being told over and over that no ticketing systems were available to take my order. I've seen more than one person comment during a major concert onsale that it seems like once it hits a certain number, usually around 2,000, they don't continue keep updating it. In other words, it may say 2,000, and you could in fact be number 2,000 in the queue or number 10,000. 

FLarnhill Profile Photo
FLarnhill
#78PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:22am

Oh, these are gonna sell out fast.

TarHeelAlan
#79PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:28am

FLarnhill said: "Oh, these are gonna sell out fast."

When I got in right after the onsale began, my date already had a fair number of grayed out prime seats, especially on the aisle, which I doubt they were able to sell that quickly. My guess is that they've held back those seats for the general onsale tomorrow. In addition, although I wasn't able to buy my selected seats at that time (thanks to the error message), when I finally got in to purchase some 30 minutes later, those seats were still available. I think there is still hope for folks buying today, and probably some hope as well for those who manage to get in at 10am tomorrow.  

EDITED TO ADD: Just took a look and the seats adjacent and immediately behind ours (Center Orch Rows F& G on a Friday evening) are still available almost 2 hours after the onsale. Front and Mid Mezz for that date are virtually untouched, just the rear mezz that's gone. Randomly looking at the last week in April the front center orch seats are pretty well gone, but sides are available, and anyone can have their choice of nearly any mezz seats. 

Updated On: 11/15/22 at 11:28 AM

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#80PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:34am

Took a bit, but was able to get those $31 tix for first preview and first performance post-Tony Awards! So damn excited!

Dolly80
#81PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:42am

She WILL win the Tony for this. You will never see a performance as incredible as this onstage. A true tour de force.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#82PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:54am

I watched the NT Live Broadcast last night and was reminded of just how exceptional she is. I can't wait to see it live again. 

StageJunkie2
#83PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:55am

Can anyone share details on how to pre-book? I signed up at their website and got a message that the page no longer exists. Help!?!

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#84PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:59am

StageJunkie2 said: "Can anyone share details on how to pre-book? I signed up at their website and got a message that the page no longer exists. Help!?!"

The link is posted on the previous page.

VintageSnarker
#85PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 12:04pm

You are an angel, Taffy. Grabbed a ticket for May

StageJunkie2
#86PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 12:08pm

A million thanks, Taffy!  So excited that I missed your original post. Been waiting for this…

SisterGeorge
#87PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 12:28pm

TaffyDavenport said: "StageJunkie2 said: "Can anyone share details on how to pre-book? I signed up at their website and got a message that the page no longer exists. Help!?!"

The link is posted on the previous page.

Thank you! Just got a fabulous pair for first week of June with no trouble at all.

Sister George

gibsons2
#88PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 12:32pm

TaffyDavenport said: "https://deadline.com/2022/11/prima-facie-jodie-comer-broadway-opening-date-venue-1235172088/"

You're doing god's work here, Taffy! Thank you for this link

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
StageDoor3
#89PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 12:44pm

Thank you also for the link!!! I was able to get a single ticket for my spring theatre trip to New York and I’m thrilled!

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#90PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 1:09pm

Is there something wrong with those $22 back mezzo seats or is it just an accessibility initiative of some kind?

JSquared2
#91PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 1:21pm

jkcohen626 said: "Is there something wrong with those $22 back mezzo seats or is it just an accessibility initiative of some kind?"

Apart from the Nederlander, the rear mezz at the John Golden is probably the worst on Broadway.  If you're over 5'6" you'll probably need a chiropractor after sitting in one of those seats.

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#92PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 1:44pm

Grrrr... I'm 6' 1" and on the larger side. Sounds like it might be a disaster, but gosh is that a good deal. 

kwoc91
#93PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 1:48pm

JSquared2 said: "Apart from the Nederlander, the rear mezz at the John Golden is probably the worst on Broadway. If you're over 5'6" you'll probably need a chiropractor after sitting in one of those seats."

I'm one of the suckers who couldn't pass up that deal. I'll be sure to do lots of stretches that afternoon!

BMcGregor
#94PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 1:50pm

I'm 6-3 and sat in the second to last row at the Golden and it was just miserable. 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#95PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 5:10pm

JSquared2 said: "jkcohen626 said: "Is there something wrong with those $22 back mezzo seats or is it just an accessibility initiative of some kind?"

Apart from the Nederlander, the rear mezz at the John Golden is probably the worst on Broadway.
"

Studio 54 would like a word with you.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#96PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 5:15pm

The last row at The Broadway would like to join this conversation, as well. 

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#97PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 6:40pm

I got my aisle seats through the pre-sale link. Thank you so much for sharing! 

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#98PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 6:41pm

Just booked my ticket for April 22! My question is how long will it take for this to sell out completely? This definitely will be a hot ticket!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

BoringBoredBoard40
#99PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
Posted: 11/15/22 at 11:26pm

There are some 31$ rear mezz seats still left starting in mid may if anyone is looking 

Videos