pixeltracker

Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team- Page 3

Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team

RUkiddingme
#50Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 12:20pm

I had issues but got some $25 at 12:17

keep trying

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#51Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 12:35pm

Made it though right as noon rolled over and secured one Access25 seat. I guess I was a lucky one, as other than a lag loading, my checkout process was very smooth.

Updated On: 2/2/23 at 12:35 PM

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#52Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 12:40pm

They also have Exclusive Playbill Bundle Tickets:
$200 seats include premium seat locations as well as one Playbill per seat signed by Kelli O'Hara and Brian d'Arcy James which you will receive at the theater. Member & Patron discounts do not apply.

Wish they offered this option for a window card instead.  I have a signed window card from Piazza. Shucks.

VintageSnarker
#53Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 12:43pm

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "I've been having trouble accessing them since noon...

Not seeing them offered for any date.
"

Same. I've never had this much trouble for another show at the Atlantic. Oh, well. Previews seem fairly well sold but there's okay availability past opening so I will wait. If it doesn't work out, well, I can't see everything.

brando193
#54Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 2:13pm

Idk how, but I just got super lucky and got a single Access25 ticket a couple minutes ago! So I’d keep checking for a little bit and maybe something will pop up!

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#55Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 2:17pm

Had a few glitches right at 9am PST when the tickets went on sale.  The site kept freezing, and then would proceed, and then freeze again.  Was able to get the $25 tickets for Sunday, May 7th, matinee.  Really looking forward to seeing it.  

Updated On: 2/3/23 at 02:17 PM

cjmclaughlin10
#56Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 2/2/23 at 6:26pm

Man! It was an all day affair securing tickets to this show today! 

Long story short, despite being on the site at 12 I missed the initial round of Access25 tix. 

After spending the entire day obsessively checking the website, I finally decided I didn’t want to miss the show on my spring trip,  so I decided to look for regular priced tickets.  I go to the Calendar and click my preferred date and there was a single $25 ticket (this was at 5:45) 

can’t believe my good luck!  

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
halfhourcheckwithmerman
#59Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/11/23 at 9:50am

Full cast set, as well as choreographers: 

CHOREOGRAPHY BY SERGIO TRUJILLO & KARLA PUNO GARCI

Stephen Booth -- understudy Joe Clay

Sharon Catherine Brown -- Mrs. Nolan and Saleswoman

Bill English -- Texan, Salesman, understudy Joe Clay

Nicole Ferguson -- Understudy Kirsten Arnesen, Mrs. Nolan, Betty

Olivia Hernandez -- Betty

Byron Jennings -- Arnesen

David Jennings -- Jim Hungerford

Ted Koch -- Rad

Ella Dane Morgan -- Lila 

Scarlett Unger -- Understudy Lila 

Kelsey Watson -- Understudy Hungerford / Arnesen

"I feel safe with you, and complete with you / I'm always finding money in the street with you." -Sheldon Harnick

halfhourcheckwithmerman
#60Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/11/23 at 9:56am

The show also seems to have been extended two weeks. Not sure how recent a development that is, but I think today? 

"I feel safe with you, and complete with you / I'm always finding money in the street with you." -Sheldon Harnick

akhoya87
#61Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/11/23 at 10:09am

I had tickets to the 5/14 evening performance. Just got an email saying the performance is canceled due to a scheduling conflict. 

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#62Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/12/23 at 12:31pm

akhoya87 said: "I had tickets to the 5/14 evening performance. Just got an email saying the performance is canceled due to a scheduling conflict."

I had a seat for the same performance. Moving me to another date a couple days earlier went very smoothly, but it kinda threw a wrench in my trip, I can no longer see Shucked.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#63Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/12/23 at 12:38pm

Considering how well this is selling, it will most likely extend again. Can’t wait for this one!

Hairspray0901
#64Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 8:56am

I wish I was paying attention to the on sale dates for this one! I thought Access 25 went on sale 2 weeks prior to the first performance date (that’s what it had said on their website) but it looks like despite being 3 weeks out, they’ve been sold out since February! Sigh. 

tiretrog
#65Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 9:40am

I was able to find my access25 tickets a few weeks ago so it can't hurt to keep checking. 

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#66Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 9:47am

I don't think they've gone up for the extension, but I could be totally wrong. 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#67Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 9:49am

jkcohen626 said: "I don't think they've gone up for the extension, but I could be totally wrong."

They're only for previews.

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#68Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 10:07am

TaffyDavenport said: "jkcohen626 said: "I don't think they've gone up for the extension, but I could be totally wrong."

They're only for previews.
"

I totally missed that. Thanks for the info. 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#69Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 10:48am

FYI, they're going to have $38 rush tickets on TodayTix.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#70Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 4/13/23 at 11:09am

Just snagged a ticket to see this in June... I love Kelli and Brian, and the source material and creative team both intrigue me. Very much looking forward to this.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#71Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 5/4/23 at 10:21am

First preview is tomorrow! Anyone from the board going? Can’t wait to hear first reports, I’ll be there next week!

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#72Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 5/4/23 at 11:28am

I have an access25 ticket for Saturday, 5/20 at 8pm that I can no longer use. Would anyone be willing to trade for a different date? I know I can eventually sell if need be, but really hoping to be able to trade so I can still go as well! 

amiyagi
#73Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 5/4/23 at 2:28pm

Not the first preview, but I have tickets for this Sunday's matinee!

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#74Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
Posted: 5/4/23 at 2:56pm

Really looking forward to this. I'll be there next week.