News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco- Page 4

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco

MezzA101
MezzA101
#76APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 5/15/24 at 10:14am

Sarah Paulson Reveals Actor Who Sent Her 6 Pages of Notes on Broadway Show

https://people.com/sarah-paulson-reveals-actor-who-sent-6-pages-of-notes-broadway-show-trish-hawkins-8648139

BoringBoredBoard40
#77APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 5/22/24 at 2:31am

Any thoughts on the partial view seats in the mezzanine? Also, has anyone rushed in recent days, curious about seat locations?

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#78APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 5/22/24 at 8:39am

I sat in partial view seats at the Belasco for Goodnight, Oscar and have no complaints. I went to the closing Sunday afternoon performance, tickets available the day before on TKTS, and was pleased indeed. 

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#79APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 1:28pm

Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

Thanks. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

yyys
#80APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 1:47pm

I rushed last weekend - box office said all rush tickets are partial view orchestra left or right.  I got row P seat 24. It was indeed partial view on some scenes happening stage right.

Huss417 said: "Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

"

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#81APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 1:51pm

Huss417 said: "Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

"

My lotto seats about two weeks ago were Orchestra Row D Seats 11 and 13. As the previous poster indicated these were partial view, but honestly I don't think we missed much. Just whenever someone was going in or out of the front door of the house. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#82APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 4:25pm

frogs_fan85 said: "Huss417 said: "Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

"

My lotto seats about two weeks ago were Orchestra Row D Seats 11 and 13. As the previous poster indicated these were partial view, but honestly I don't think we missed much. Just whenever someone was going in or out of the front door of the house.
"

I appreciate the info from both of you. I might checkout TKTS and pay a little more. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

MemorableUserName
#83APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/22/24 at 11:51am

If anyone wants to see Appropriate and doesn't mind missing Sarah Paulson, she's out today, so there's a lot of availability. Someone on Reddit reported they got good orchestra seats at the box office for $45 (the rush price).

PipingHotPiccolo
#84APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/22/24 at 1:28pm

I saw Paulson, who was solid but totally losing her voice and came off as exhausted- which works for the character most of the show. 

But if I may: Benko is a solid veteran actress, and this is a play that holds up without any big names in it. If you want to/can see it today, go.

Bette's Turban Profile Photo
Bette's Turban
#85APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/22/24 at 3:14pm

Oh do not see it without Paulson. Unless you’ve already seen it once before. Really what is the point. It’s a good play. Really good. But don’t see it without Paulson.

RUkiddingme
#86APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/22/24 at 11:35pm

MemorableUserName said: "If anyone wants to see Appropriate and doesn't mind missing Sarah Paulson, she's out today, so there's a lot of availability. Someone on Reddit reported they got good orchestra seats at the box office for $45 (the rush price)."

I'm not so good with Reddit.  Can someone share a link where people talk about rush tickets there?  Thank you.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#87APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/23/24 at 10:51am

RUkiddingme said: "MemorableUserName said: "If anyone wants to see Appropriate and doesn't mind missing Sarah Paulson, she's out today, so there's a lot of availability. Someone on Reddit reported they got good orchestra seats at the box office for $45 (the rush price)."

I'm not so good with Reddit. Can someone share a link where people talk about rush tickets there? Thank you.
"

I wouldn’t mind a tutorial on Reddit from the Broadway fan perspective.  

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

itsjustmejonhotmailcom Profile Photo
itsjustmejonhotmailcom
#88APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/23/24 at 2:00pm

Does anyone know if the co producers who joined for the commercial run were Tony eligible? 

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#89APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/23/24 at 3:29pm

Was Sarah back in for the Sunday 6/23 matinee? 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

MemorableUserName
#90APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/23/24 at 10:49pm

It sounds like she was not. A few people commented in the thread from yesterday that she missed today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Broadway/comments/1dlwjtr/sarah_paulson_out_of_both_appropriate_shows_today/

BoringBoredBoard40
#91APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/24/24 at 12:40am

itsjustmejonhotmailcom said: "Does anyone know if the co producers who joined for the commercial run were Tony eligible?"

no they were not

kmpellicone
#92APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 1:16pm

I suppose no news (on if Paulson will be in or not tonight) is good news! Excited regardless for this play.

FANtomFollies Profile Photo
FANtomFollies
#93APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 3:49pm

Won the lotto for tomorrow and am sitting in Orchestra Row K, Seat 22 - how bad/obstructed is my view going to be?

Jarethan
#94APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 3:57pm

FANtomFollies said: "Won the lotto for tomorrow and am sitting in Orchestra Row K, Seat 22 - how bad/obstructed is my view going to be?"

It is far enough back that it should not be terrible.

Bryce 2
#95APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 4:14pm

FANtomFollies said: "Won the lotto for tomorrow and am sitting in Orchestra Row K, Seat 22 - how bad/obstructed is my view going to be?"

You won't be able to see the front door, which won't be a huge problem. And you might miss some of the action on the stairs

yyys
#96APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 4:26pm

You may not see faces while they're having conversation in the kitchen or upstairs.

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#97APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 11:22pm

Anyone know if Paulson was back tonight? I'm seeing the show tomorrow, so I'm trying to be prepared lol. Excited regardless! 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#98APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/25/24 at 11:29pm

No absence was noted today on understudies.org.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#99APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 1:37am

Sarah was back tonight. She was great. Voice was raspy but she seemed well. Bernadette Peters was in the audience. 

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello
Updated On: 6/26/24 at 01:37 AM

Videos