pixeltracker

Condolences to Shoshana Bean- Page 5

Condolences to Shoshana Bean

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#100re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 8:06pm

Im so sad for this...

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#101re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 8:09pm

That's incredibly sad. My heart goes out to all who loved and were loved by him.

JustABroadwaybaby2
#102re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 8:36pm

Could we do something/send flowers/candy/goodies/letters to her and her family? I'm not really a fan at all of Shoshana's but I think it would be nice for someone to receieve things, especially if they have gone through such a tragic loss...

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!
Updated On: 5/1/06 at 08:36 PM

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#103re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 8:52pm

OMg I cannot believe this!! They were so cute together and on the shoshana videos from her fansite they were adorable together... I can't even imagine what she is going through... All my thoughts are with you Shoshana!

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#104re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 8:57pm

My thoughts are with you. My condolences.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

#105re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:03pm

I feel terrible. I think this is an eye opening...tragic..but eye opening way to make people come together to to realize whether they appeciate someone as a role or actress..they still have a large impact on the theater community, and are respected and loved by all. Deepest sympathy for the heartwrenching event..My thoughts are with shoshana and her/his family.

shiksa_goddess Profile Photo
shiksa_goddess
#106re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:13pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to Shoshana, her family, and Tyler's family. How touching her statement is and how touching it was for her to share this sad news with us so soon.

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#107re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:14pm

Absolutely devastating. My deepest condolences to all of Tyler’s family and friends.

brdlwyr
#108re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:24pm

Thoughts out to Shoshana!

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#109re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:26pm

Thoughts and prayers to shoshanah! How tragic!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

darkmist115 Profile Photo
darkmist115
#110re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:32pm

my heart goes out to her and her family.
how awfully tragic.

my poor beany baby - you're amazing; tons of thoughts and prayers.

Lady Italy Profile Photo
Lady Italy
#111re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 9:33pm

May God be with all those who are close to Shoshana and her boyfriends family. Losing one so young is tragic...and most heart-breaking for those left behind. They say time heals all wounds..I believe prayer is the key to healing.

Shoshana, all those you hold dear and love are in my prayers

meggsison
#112re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:10pm

To Shoshana and to all of Tyler's family and friends, you're in my thoughts tonight.

How tragic. re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean

<3

The course of true love never did run smooth.

faithanytwo Profile Photo
faithanytwo
#113re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:23pm

how sad and tragic re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean shoshana, you're in our thoughts.

HatBoy
#114re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:26pm

I was kind of debating whether or not to post this, but hopefully some of you can appreciate it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZAY45XRAHY

A tribute video I made, in respect to Tyler, and all of his loved ones.

...now under the user "aawolfe".

defying_gravity2
#115re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:32pm

This is truly terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with Shoshana, as well as her family and Tyler's. It took a lot of strength and courage for her to make this information public so soon. It's difficult to loose someone you love, and I hope she knows that her fans love and support her. This is such a tragedy.

Pillowpants. 'Nuff said.

sondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
#116re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:55pm

As Emily Dickinson once wrote:

"Parting is all we know of Heaven,
And all we need of Hell"

"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#117re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 11:06pm

My sincere condolences.

This is my signature.

caitiesus1522 Profile Photo
caitiesus1522
#118re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/1/06 at 11:22pm

My thoughts and prayers are with Shoshana and both families

stage_door76 Profile Photo
stage_door76
#119re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:46am

Life is so unpredictable and so harsh sometimes.

I love you Sho. You will get through this...

"...But Kungurtseva reels off multiple fouettes and the tape is stopped so she can take a bow. The Jester, an abomination introduced to Swan Lake in Soviet times, extorts applause from the audience. The cuts don't help the storytelling, the production is bare bones and they go for the '50s-style happy ending. The audience cheers like mad at the end. It's the Russian ballet, after all..."

actorgal
#120re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:51am

I'm so sorry to hear that, it's so sad. re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean

I mean, you tell me, who would you rather meet in a dark alley? Whatever's out there, or that geezer with his four hundred knives? I mean, who packs four hundred knives? Personally, I only have space for two hundred, three hundred at most.

Starlight2 Profile Photo
Starlight2
#121re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 12:54am

So sad to hear this.
My thoughts and prayers are with Shoshana and both families.

"But never lose track of who you are because you have to look at yourself in the mirror every day and you have to feel good about the way you behaved." --Linda Balgord

greenegirl87
#122re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 6:49am

Here is an email I recieved from ShoshanaBeanOnline.com, I don't think I have seen it posted by anyone else yet...

"I have been getting a lot of emails, and seeing a lot of messages concerning sending Shoshana condolences. While your sentiments are appreciated, right now is not the appropriate time to send anything. Once it deems appropriate, SBO will let you know what you can do to send condolences to Shoshana.
Please post this on messages boards for other people asking what they can do.

Thank you,
SBO

www.ShoshanaBeanOnline.com"

"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#123re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 8:57am

It's actually been changed from that message to something I think is a little more appropriate. The message posted by greenegirl87 (and she's just the messenger) reads odd. I don't believe a fansite webmaster or even just a webmaster (unless they are acting on behalf of the performer) shouldn't make those kinds of decisions. Just my opinion... here's what is currently posted:

"ATTENTION - As soon as we can, SBO will do something with all the fans in condolences with Shoshana. Please do not email me for information, it will be posted when the time is right. Thank you. "

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka
Updated On: 5/2/06 at 08:57 AM

BreakingTheCircle07 Profile Photo
BreakingTheCircle07
#124re: Condolences to Shoshana Bean
Posted: 5/2/06 at 3:34pm

Sending my love and prayers.

Variations on a Theme blog: http://panekattack.blogspot.com/