News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 24

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#575MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 6:26pm

Well I'm shocked, Mister Pratt don't like the video, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#576MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 7:01pm

"I don't think she ever looks fantastic with a grill.  And from the point Terrence Howard shows up, it just gets sillier.  I like the song, so I was hoping for a good video.  Meh.  The post-apocalyptic world with the Sexy Stevie Nicks Halloween costume plus Terrence Howard as a sniper followed by the Argentine Tango culminating in the Miss Saigon first act finale silhouette didn't add up for me.  But so we're absolutely clear, that's my opinion."

So we're absolutely clear, it's also my opinion.  

Updated On: 4/8/15 at 07:01 PM

ArtMan
#577MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 7:03pm

Wow, that doesn't even look like Madonna.  Is it the heavy makeup or lighting?  The top hat and cape was so silly.  The grill, at times, just made it look like she had bad teeth. On the plus side, whoever the blonde haired lady was, she was pretty.  And I liked her shoes.

ScottyDoesn'tKnow2
#578MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 7:05pm

I didn't like the video either. I felt that the song had a real sense of vulnerability and longing, but the video is nothing but Madonna posturing trying to look good.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#579MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 7:14pm

Beautiful, haunting song. Beautiful, haunting video. Lovers gonna love. Haters gonna hate.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#580MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 7:54pm

I don't have any sound coming out of  my computer but I watched the video anyway. Grills are ugly. No one looks good in them in my opinion. Instead of seeing white teeth inside a mouth, you see dark metal. Like they never brushed!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#581MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/8/15 at 9:25pm

So...I'm not the only one who didn't like it, but I get called out with name-calling?  Funny thing is, if I had liked it, I would have said so.  Just like any other Madonna song and video I've liked (which I have mentioned before, but it's only the ones I don't like that get called out).  Someone seems to be obsessed with me.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

FindingNamo
#582MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 12:47am

"Prat" isn't a thing here. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#583MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 1:09am

I liked the video. I think she looks prettier in that than she's looked in a very long time.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#584MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 1:40am

It's one step forward, fifty steps back with her these days.  The completely incoherent narrative, the surprisingly inartfully shot video, the strange posturing, the grills - THE GODDAMN GRILLS, complaining about ageism and then dressing like a steampunk witch. Why is she making things so hard on herself?  Keep this **** up for another campaign or two and we'll be entering Norma Desmond and Baby Jane territory.  

FindingNamo
#585MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 1:51am

Gurl, we're there already.  We already passed the Welcome Center.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#586MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 4:05am

But, she still gives me glimmers of hope - like those recent stellar non-Awards show tv performances.  I might be in denial here, but I maintain hope that she'll one day soon walk by a mirror.  You know, a figurative and literal one.  

songanddanceman2
#587MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 6:35am

HorseTears I don't even know what to make of your critique of the video so will just leave it.

Namo I don't care if Prat ain't a thing in America, it is here.

jordan I agree she looks great, yes the grills are annoying but they ain't noticeable for most of the video.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#588MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 8:51am

I think she looks beautiful in the video. And I think the video is beautiful and artfully shot. Not a fan of grills on anyone, but they didn't bother me in the least here.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#589MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 9:10am

I should clarify that except for the grill, she looks good. Too bad the grill had to spoil it. 

If someone had lots of teeth missing, or had all decayed teeth, we'd be saying ew, but with the same dark effect, some of you think it looks good. huh?

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#590MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 11:36am

"If someone had lots of teeth missing, or had all decayed teeth, we'd be saying ew, but with the same dark effect, some of you think it looks good. huh?"

I didn't say it looks good. I said it didn't bother me. I don't think it detracts from her beauty, the same way that someone choosing to wear a nose ring wouldn't detract from theirs (for me). It's just an accessory, albeit an unnecessary one. Although, maybe in post-apocalyptic times, we'll all be wearing grills. MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More

Updated On: 4/9/15 at 11:36 AM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#591MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 11:40am

oy, I'll be dead and gone by then, tanks god!!

FindingNamo
#592MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 1:57pm

I kinda liked the video and am relieved to know that Madonna, her cherished keepsakes and her working vanity mirror will all survive nuclear holocaust. A real throwback to the early days of MTV when there were dozens of videos featuring a post-apocalyptic world.  Of course we had dotty Reagan with his finger on the button back then, but still, a fun look back from the woman who only looks forward.  She doesn't actually look like what she used to look like, but perhaps this will stand as the capstone project of the life of the late Dr. Frannf?  

But she has some nerve getting pissy about The Gog doing something reminiscent of one of her old songs.  The only thing missing from her Stevie Nicks impersonation is a treadmill and some white winged doves. If there's any justice, a bit of "She's Not Me" will be interpolated into "Rhiannon" on the Fleetwood Mac tour.

Updated On: 4/9/15 at 01:57 PM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#593MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 5:39pm

Much better with sound, lol. Beautifully shot video.

songanddanceman2
#594MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 6:46pm

Namo that was very close to a compliment, I agree she had got a stevie thing going on but oddly in a few shots she looks like Avril Lavine as well.

personally I think it's one hell of a video, her best in a long time ( though I did enjoy the simplicity of L4L video as well). So far with some fantastic live performances, good videos and a great album I can say I'm very happy with this era, well until I heard she was performing the awful b***h I'm Madonna on Fallon tonight, hopefully Ghosttown is performed as well. 

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#595MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 6:59pm

I like the video...but with the boy, that's three souls in the ghost town, and if you include the wolf and the rat, that's five. Plot hole, or what.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#596MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 7:48pm

Funny how the nuclear holocaust only hit Western cities.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US, MADONNA??????

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

CAX
#597MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 8:07pm

laughed at the apocalypse math. Perhaps what she is saying is that since minorities only count as half people, 1 minor and T. Howard = 1 person.

First time I viewed the video I didn't know whether M was supposed to be some vampire like force out stalking the streets with a golf club. 

Must call BS on the vid, though... everyone knows the only things that will survive the nuclear holocaust are cockroaches and Cher, so it would have been nice if M had at least offered C a cameo.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#598MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 8:16pm

Great idea, but I'm afraid that would involve some sort of sense of humor.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

CAX
#599MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 4/9/15 at 8:38pm

She also missed a golden opportunity to have the bodies of past collaborators strategically placed around the fallout zone. After all, wasn't it just a few years back that she and J. Timberlake only had 4 minutes to save the world? Guess they failed.  

Britney and her "Me Against the Music" posse could be laid out somewhere along with MIA and Missy Elliot. So many casualties. 

Videos