News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage- Page 4

Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#75Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:29pm

He is a skank.

ntrackbar Profile Photo
ntrackbar
#76Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:30pm

"@ ntrackbar.. Agreed.  And his giving a press conference while chewing gum like a cow is really irritating. You can tell what kind of person he is and it reflects badly on his family.  SHAME!!!!"

He is a punk. Until this "apology tour" I thought it was slightly amusing, slightly blown of of proportion [I am sure worse things have happened in a theater that we just haven't heard about is all], but overall something that would and should be forgotten within a day or two. Now I am just furious. This is why I hate my daily ride on the LIRR. We should all try to plug our cell phones into his lacrosse field the next time he has a game. 

Elfuhbuh Profile Photo
Elfuhbuh
#77Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:37pm

The fact that he's getting his five seconds of fame over this is annoying.

"Was uns befreit, das muss stärker sein als wir es sind." -Tanz der Vampire

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#78Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:41pm

Fame is a double edged sword.   This press conference will now be on the internet forever.   

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

15minutecall
#79Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:42pm

Conspiracy theorists, you think one of the most reputable producers in the biz would trust this kid and his family to stay quiet about being hired to pull off a publicity stunt knowing that if the truth got out it would be the end of his reputation and probably the show? Really?

ArtMan
#80Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 5:57pm

I thought when I only read his statement, he was a class dip****.  When I actually saw the "press conference" he's worse. He can't even read his own words.  That smirk on his face shows he isn't sorry.  The parents should have a little visit from the police for contributing to delinquency of a minor. (underage drinking)  Maybe that will teach him and especially the parents something.  Maybe his coach will suspend him from a few of his games (for the drinking) But this is the type of individual who will go through life having everything handed to him.

FishermanBob Profile Photo
FishermanBob
#81Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 6:07pm

I think he was dared to do it by his friends.  Simply as that.  I mean look at them.  They look like a meeting of the low IQ Club just let out.  The "I didn't know the stage was off-limits" was total BS.  He probably had to hold back a smile as he said that. Wish they would have at least tossed him out of the theater let alone have him arrested for trespassing. But unfortunately, it looks like it was just "please try not to go on the stage again if it's not too much trouble for you and if you aren't inconvenienced too much".

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#82Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/10/15 at 6:39pm

You might be right .  But this is why their must be stronger consequences.  

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

LightsOut90
#83Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/11/15 at 1:47am

not sure why people think they need a boost to their box office it cost 270k a week to run and its made over that every week, they are doing just fine. 

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#84Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/11/15 at 8:21am

If anyone thinks his apology is sincere,I have a bridge I would like to sell them.

Poster Emeritus

AntV
#85Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/11/15 at 9:23am

It's obvious the show staged the press conference for publicity and it's really disgusting they did. They are setting the precedent that rule breakers can be rewarded with media attention and possibly even money if the show wants the press. Whatever moron at O&M thought this was a good idea needs to be fired for the show to save face.

Updated On: 7/11/15 at 09:23 AM

rjm516
#86Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/11/15 at 9:55am

Yeah, I didn't think this was a stunt at first, and I'm not sure if I do now, but holding a press conference and giving this jackwagon a few minutes in the spotlight is in extremely poor taste. I really want to see this show but I don't want to support this kind of behavior (and who would have guessed that the behavior I'm talking about at this point isn't that of the ahole kid!). 

AHLiebross Profile Photo
AHLiebross
#87Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/14/15 at 6:29am

I was amused to see this unintentional groaner in a BWW article about the incident:

"The hilarious and provocative comedy centers on shy, inquisitive student Jason, who finds an outlet for his burgeoning creativity...."

Audrey

Audrey, the Phantom Phanatic, who nonetheless would rather be Jean Valjean, who knew how to make lemonade out of lemons.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#88Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/14/15 at 8:18am

It was probably intentional.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#89Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/14/15 at 8:27am

For conspiracy nuts:

Did HTG hire this guy?

Just kidding but you have to wonder why they gave this guy his 15 minutes of fame.

Poster Emeritus

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#90Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
Posted: 7/14/15 at 8:35am

This guy seemed delighted at the attention and wasn't sorry at all. This is probably something he'll brag about for the rest of his life.

And if this publicity works for some people, fine, but it makes me not want to see the show.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Videos