News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion- Page 92

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#2275SMASH
Posted: 4/28/13 at 9:00pm

I feel like this exploration of character would have been a good subplot on Smash.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#2276SMASH
Posted: 4/28/13 at 9:01pm

Kyle was a bottom. He just liked eating ass like a top and weird fraternal incest scenarios. Gawd.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

beautywickedlover
#2277SMASH
Posted: 4/28/13 at 9:16pm

No matter what happens to this show I hope Hilty will still get to do the 'Into the Woods' film if she is attached.

"Rob Marshall (Chicago) is set to direct the project, and held a script reading in October 2012 with Anna Kendrick reading the role of Cinderella, Patrick Wilson as her Prince, and Megan Hilty as Lucinda, among others"

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/04/26/casting-net-depp-streep-favreau/

ETA: I changed it my post. I realized there was better thread to post what was originally here.

Updated On: 4/28/13 at 09:16 PM

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#2278SMASH
Posted: 4/28/13 at 9:48pm

Patti LuPone FANatic that sounds perfect. Death is the ultimate emotional blackmail.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2279SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:06am

Kyle and Jimmy live in Greenpoint, not Williamsburg

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#2280SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:07am

Phyliss - probably because they were both in "Bombshell" so Jimmy in his typical idiot self thought they were "best buddies" - lol.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#2281SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:27am

He has to be at least a versatile bottom. Why would Tom be bottom in that pairing? Granted, Tom may have been bottom with the conservative lawyer.

Updated On: 4/29/13 at 10:27 AM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2282SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:31am

Contrary to popular belief, not every hookup includes anal.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#2283SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:32am

Fantasy-killer...

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#2284SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:35am

Jordan's right. Tom and the lawyer probably didn't go past oral.

Kyle on the other hand seemed to be a power bottom for sure. You really think he fantasized about topping Jimmy?

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#2285SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:50am

The last page and a half of this thread has made my Monday morning. I am sitting here at work pissing myself with laughter over the Kyle "character exploration", i.e., bottom vs. versatile bottom debate. Thank you!

Jordan Catalano
#2286SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:53am

Wynbish, this is something you've fantasized over? Ewwwwww

Updated On: 4/29/13 at 10:53 AM

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#2287SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:55am

<-- No shame (and an avid fan-fiction reader, which is a world just slightly less realistic than Smash world)

Updated On: 4/29/13 at 10:55 AM

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#2288SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:58am

Has there been fan fiction written about Smash? Do you have a link?

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#2289SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 10:59am

Kyle 100% is a bottom.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#2290SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:05am

Smash on Fanfiction.net

Jordan Catalano
#2291SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:06am

There's no way I'm clicking that link.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#2292SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:09am

Here's a Tom/Derek pairing that's... not horrible Updated On: 4/29/13 at 11:09 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2293SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:10am

i just got sent this weeks episode from a friend at NBC, Kyle is back and sings the doors backdoor man jk

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Jordan Catalano
#2294SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 11:13am

Oh.

bryan2
#2295SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 12:13pm

Quite possibly the worst show of this series...so lets have conflict with every character..to stupid...Jimmy spaced out on stage and it looks like he will be back in the show next week...like Ivy in Bombshell -NO PRODUCER would put money in a show that has unknowns drunk or drugged out ..staring in them..this stretches the imagination to much..TOOOO STUPID

Thanks for the correction ..you damned brainiac you!! Updated On: 4/29/13 at 12:13 PM

Jordan Catalano
#2296SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 12:14pm

"to stupod"

Indeed.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#2297SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 12:18pm

As far as Hit List goes, was I the only one that continued its opening line with 'come on boy, see about me"?

And they really need to give their logo back to Risky Business, or Baby, It's You.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

OperaBwayLover Profile Photo
OperaBwayLover
#2298SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 12:34pm

There's actually some decent stuff re: Smash fanfics on fanfiction.net. There was a pretty good Ivy-centric story, "Something's Gotta Give."

And the dissection of Kyle's death/not death is the best thing I've read all morning.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2299SMASH
Posted: 4/29/13 at 12:35pm

"Kyle's Funeral: MASC ONLY"

No fats, no femms.

Videos