News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...- Page 104

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#2575‘Hair’ Has New Way to Spread the Love
Posted: 2/2/10 at 11:14pm

FYI, the first ever eParty video has been posted on the show's website.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Luv2goToShows
#2576‘Hair’ Has New Way to Spread the Love
Posted: 2/2/10 at 11:29pm

Here is the link to tonight's dance party:

http://www.hairbroadway.com/eparty/1265155200

May have been my connection (DSL) but the video was breaking up a lot.

lmw, Gavin had a tummy ache, something he ate did not agree with him, hopefully he will be better by tomorrow, enjoy your show.

Luv2goToShows
#2577Hello London
Posted: 2/3/10 at 4:58pm

Hair London has posted a video on their facebook page, Cast members saying hello on the video include Casey Levy, Kacie Shiek, Will Swenson, Lauren Elder, Michael Scott, Anthony Hollock, Andrew Kober, Darius Nichols, John Mauro, Sasha Allen, Maya Sharpe, Kaitlyn Kiyan, Brandon Pearson and Megan Reinking. ( Steel and Allison Guinn also shown but did not speak, maybe they were not present for the video). Gavin did the recording.

guess this gives a clearer picture of who is actually going.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1364451791278

Updated On: 2/3/10 at 04:58 PM

AndAllThatJazz22
#2578Hello London
Posted: 2/3/10 at 5:40pm

Oh, Anthony Hollock...

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

Devious Profile Photo
Devious
#2579Hello London
Posted: 2/3/10 at 6:09pm

That video makes me so sad =[

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#2580Hello London
Posted: 2/3/10 at 11:11pm

so based on that video are we to asume the following original cast members won't transfer: Allison Case(injured), Ato Blankson-Wood, Jackie Burns, Briana Carlson-Goodman, Chasten Harmon, Jay A. Johnson, Josh Lamon, Megan Lawrence, Nicole Lewis, Ryan Link, Josh Moauro, Parus Remillard, Saycon Senglbloh(Fela!), Theo Stockman(American Idiot) & Tommar Wilson.

I wonder if any of the current swings that aren't going will be bumped up to one of the main or supporting roles.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

sgv123
#2581Hello London
Posted: 2/3/10 at 11:21pm

From what what has been posted on twitter Josh, Jackie, Paris, Bryce, and Jay are all staying, so they may be taking over the principle roles while the other are in London.
Updated On: 2/3/10 at 11:21 PM

Bud1990
#2582Hair
Posted: 2/3/10 at 11:22pm

So based on the new eParty videos...did they change nicole lewis' hairstyle into saycon's old one? I always am curious about those kind og things.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#2583Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 12:00am

hoping that's true, if so, the new principal cast may look like this:

Dionne - Jeanette Bayardelle
Claude - Paris Remillard
Sheila - Jackie Burns
Hud - ???
Crissy - Vanessa Ray
Woof - Jay A. Johnson
Jeanie - ???
Berger - Bryce Ryness
Mother - Rachel Bay Jones
Margaret Mead/Dad - Josh Lamon
Abe Lincoln/Aretha - Nicole Lewis(who recently took over Saycon/Krystal's track).

Tribe - Ato Blankson-Wood, Briana Carlson-Goodman, Chasten Harmon, Josh Moauro, Antwayn Hopper, Matt DeAngelis, Hannah Shankman, Ryan Watkinson, Heath Calvert

florida theatre kid Profile Photo
florida theatre kid
#2584Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 12:00am

I believe Nicole had Saycon's hairstyle because Jeanette was on for Dionne, and I know in that situation Nicole typically covers Abe Lincoln.

On a side note, according to Josh Lamon's twitter, he is "sending love & prayers to Caissie." I hope everything is alright.
Updated On: 2/4/10 at 12:00 AM

Rentfan931
#2585Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 12:08am

"hoping that's true, if so, the new principal cast may look like this:

Dionne - Jeanette Bayardelle
Claude - Paris Remillard
Sheila - Jackie Burns
Hud - ???
Crissy - Vanessa Ray
Woof - Jay A. Johnson
Jeanie - ???
Berger - Bryce Ryness
Mother - Rachel Bay Jones
Margaret Mead/Dad - Josh Lamon
Abe Lincoln/Aretha - Nicole Lewis(who recently took over Saycon/Krystal's track).

Tribe - Ato Blankson-Wood, Briana Carlson-Goodman, Chasten Harmon, Josh Moauro, Antwayn Hopper, Matt DeAngelis, Hannah Shankman, Ryan Watkinson, Heath Calvert"

Isn't Matt DeAngelis going to London for six months? And I think Ryan is leaving mid- Feb.

singalongsong2 Profile Photo
singalongsong2
#2586Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 12:11am

I really hope they make an annoucement soon about who is staying and who is going. According to some recent facebook posts, John Moauro, Ato Blankson Wood, and Matt DeAngelis are going to London.

FindingNamo
#2587Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 1:20am

Are you guys aware of what Diane Paulus has been doing up in Cambridge and Boston?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2588Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 4:48am

Some truly innovative stuff!

Here's the website for American Rep:

http://www.americanrepertorytheater.org/

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#2589Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 10:26am

ACL2006, I thought it was Bayardelle who took over in the Abe Lincoln track, not Lewis?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

Bud1990
#2590Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 10:59am

I have a feeling ACL2006 is saying that this could be how it is once the whole london thing happens however nicole couldn't play both abe lincoln and aretha since the two are on the stage at the same time. But otherwise, you are correct on Bayardelle taking over the abe lincoln track (from what I heard).

sgv123
#2591Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 11:03am

florida theatre kid--One of Caissie's good friends passed away.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2592Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 1:31pm

i dont think Jay will get Woof..if anything..Paris will..and I think they are going to bring in a new claude

FindingNamo
#2593Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 1:33pm

Yes, dramamama but I guess the Starlights are all-Hair all the time.

I would think maybe the Hair fans might like some other peeks into Diana Paulus's vision, and what has informed it, like the truly amazing (I have never used that adjective here before) work of Punchdrunk.

But I guess that's not as interesting as the minutia of who is injured in Hair?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

ABoyLikeThat
#2594Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 2:00pm

Does anyone know when the new cast announcement will come out? I've already seen a few names on Twitter so I think they've been casting in the last 2 weeks.

RemarkableTimes
#2595Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 2:14pm

Jay will not be Woof, Bryce will not be Berger. Megan Lawrence is going to London to play Mother.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2596Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 5:29pm

according to Gavin's twitter..he will be out a lot in the near future..."Vacation alert: I'm HAIR-less (gone) feb 13 eve, 14 mat, & all week from Feb 23-28. Will b back 4 our last week! (done 4 good march 7) Peace"

I'm going the 26th....any idea who will be Claude then...Jay or Paris?

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#2597Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 8:44pm

I saw Paris as Woof when Bryce's wife just had her baby and he was really good.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

DefyGravity777
#2598Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 8:50pm

I'm going on the 14th. Last time I went Caissie was out and this time Gavin is out Hair. I'm looking forward to seeing either Paris or Jay though.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

sgv123
#2599Hair
Posted: 2/4/10 at 9:13pm

The official twitter for Hair h as confirmed that Diana Degarmo will be apart of the new cast.

Videos