News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024- Page 4

THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024

hearthemsing22
#75THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 4:15pm

Updated On: 9/25/24 at 04:15 PM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#76THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 4:20pm

You’ll have to wait for the official announcement on Tuesday! 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

hearthemsing22
#77THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 5:02pm

Updated On: 9/25/24 at 05:02 PM

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#78THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/19/24 at 10:55pm

No one owes you an explanation or source. That’s how people lose connections and jobs, but of course you don’t think about that. 

Either enjoy the early spill or just keep it moving. I’ve never heard someone bitch more about getting news prior to the formal announcement.

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#79THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 11:04am

Woods plays her final performance on October 20. 

Oh look, a bibu!

MatthewS1
#80THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 11:22am

hearthemsing22 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Pretty sure Aisha Jackson will be playing Middle Allie for the remainder of the shows run beginning October 8th. Announcement should come on Tuesday!"

Once again- I'd love to know where you heard this from, as people are already acting as it's a sure thing and we don't know where you get your information from
"

Once again- he was right and no one owes you an explanation. Some people on this board love to hate. 

Aisha Jackson joins the company on October 22nd. She sang the hell out of Deena in Dreamgirls at The Muny this summer and will make a fantastic Middle Allie!

Updated On: 9/24/24 at 11:22 AM

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#81THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 9/24/24 at 11:29am

People who work in the industry love to slip bits of casting and production news, and some of us who live in the city - gasp! - know some of them. It’s not that hard to grasp. And this is a message board, not a newspaper; no one needs to cite sources.

Aisha Jackson is going to be great. I’m excited to see the energy she brings to the role, and the pipes.

MatthewS1
#82THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/5/24 at 12:01pm

I am finally seeing the show this afternoon and just learned that Jordan Tyson is out all day. Really surprising for her last weekend. Hope she’s okay and that she’ll go on tomorrow.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#83THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/5/24 at 1:12pm

I forgot this show was still playing!

Too soon?

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

ijest22
#84THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/5/24 at 1:32pm

MatthewS1 said: "I am finally seeing the show this afternoon and just learned that Jordan Tyson is out all day. Really surprising for her last weekend. Hope she’sokay and that she’ll go on tomorrow."

Ryan, Jordan and Joy were all out Wednesday afternoon. I’m assuming they were all there for the filming Thursday night?

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#85THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/5/24 at 2:13pm

I assume she’s out because of Gypsy rehearsal. That would make Joy and Jordan being out Wednesday afternoon make sense.

Call_me_jorge
#86THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/5/24 at 2:40pm

Ryan has been doing a reading directed by Michael Greif the past week which I presume is why he was out Wednesday.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

MatthewS1
#87THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/5/24 at 11:41pm

Call_me_jorge said: "Ryan has been doing a reading directed by Michael Greif the past week which I presume is why he was out Wednesday."

Ryan was actually out all day on Wednesday. I have a feeling it was to rest for the filming- he’s been having some vocal issues recently and went flat on a lot of notes during today’s performance.

Jordan was back for the evening performance supposedly. Must have been something for Gypsy with Joy. 

This afternoon was the first time that Hillary Fisher played Younger Allie against Kim Onah’s Middle Allie. They were both fantastic- Kim’s My Days had a riff at the end that I don’t even know how to describe (except for higher). It was only Hillary’s 3rd time on in the role. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#88THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/8/24 at 7:24pm

Who's seeing Anna and Benji make their Broadway debuts tonight?

Oh look, a bibu!

MatthewS1
#89THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/9/24 at 1:10pm

There are plenty of audios from last night’s performance on TikTok. The new couple sounds great, ESPECIALLY Anna. She is a star and I have a feeling she’s going to be one of Bway’s next big leading ladies. Benji sounds pretty good- some of Younger Noah’s songs are really tough sings, and I’m sure he’ll settle in.

Call_me_jorge
#90THE NOTEBOOK to Close on Broadway on December 15, 2024
Posted: 10/9/24 at 1:37pm

It’s interesting. As much as I loved Jordyn and John, Anna and Benji are so much younger than the previous pair and you can really hear in their voices. They fit so naturally with the ‘young love,’ emotions of their characters. It only recently dawned on me Joy, despite playing the older(middle) Allie, is actually younger than Jordyn. 

Latest Posts

Videos