News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

a broadway show with an 6 word title?

a broadway show with an 6 word title?

misaiggon
#1a broadway show with an 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 2:15pm

I’m trying to find the name of a show that has 6 words in the title, the name is something like:
The (something) (something) (something) of (something) (something) 
It’s probably an unknown show, it has a lot of tap dancing, it maybe has a few political features, it has a large cast (at least 24 people), it has 6-7 women lead/supporting characters. Can you guys find it?

Updated On: 12/26/17 at 02:15 PM

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#2a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 2:23pm

Sunday in the Park with George?

FosseTharp Profile Photo
FosseTharp
#3a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 3:07pm

I can’t think of anything exactly as you’re describing but the closest I can come up with are Sunday in the Park as suggested above or possibly The Happiest Girl in the World?

PatrickDennis92
#4a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 3:12pm

So is it 6 words or 7? Your example indicates 7.

misaiggon
#5a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 3:15pm

Updated On: 12/25/17 at 03:15 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#6a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 3:23pm

Bring in 'da Noise, Bring in 'da Funk?

PatrickDennis92
#7a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 3:26pm

The Kiss of the Spider Woman
The Mystery of Edwin Drood
Merlin

misaiggon
#8a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 3:26pm

i dont think its any of them

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#9a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 4:00pm

Of Thee I Sing?

dearalanaaaa Profile Photo
dearalanaaaa
#10a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 4:30pm

Women on the Verge of a Mental Breakdown?
How to Succeed in Business?

FosseTharp Profile Photo
FosseTharp
#11a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 4:58pm

May I ask why you’re trying to find this out? I assumed it was for a crossword puzzle and was going to suggest checking your other answers, but if it’s anywhere from 5-7 words that must not be it.... I’ve been using “in the” and starting “The” as the point of reference, but the full 7 word title including the “and” makes me assume that the show doesn’t exist, or it’s a rarely produced show that is only done by schools and has never had a professional production mounted.

5 word title: “The Wind in the Willows” ?

LxGstv
#12a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 5:23pm

The Boys in the Band
...and Angels in America?!!

misaiggon
#13a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 5:34pm

FosseTharp said: "May I ask why you’re trying to find this out? I assumed it was for a crossword puzzle and was going to suggest checking your other answers, but if it’s anywhere from 5-7 words that must not be it.... I’ve been using “in the” and starting “The” as the point of reference, but the full 7 word title including the “and” makes me assume that the show doesn’t exist, or it’s a rarely produced show that is only done by schools and has never had a professional production mounted.

"

Well, i guess i have to confess, my school’s doing a Broadway show and the directors won’t tell us what we are going to play soon, i just have some clues and i simply want to find it out. It’s just curiosity. :) and thank you

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#14a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 6:41pm

Catch Me if You Can, Bitch

leighmiserables  Profile Photo
leighmiserables
#15a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 7:09pm

darquegk said: "Catch Me if You Can, Bitch"

I have nothing to add beyond the fact that this made me laugh very loudly in public. 

perfectliar
#16a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 7:50pm

misaiggon said: "FosseTharp said: "May I ask why you’re trying to find this out? I assumed it was for a crossword puzzle and was going to suggest checking your other answers, but if it’s anywhere from 5-7 words that must not be it.... I’ve been using “in the” and starting “The” as the point of reference, but the full 7 word title including the “and” makes me assume that the show doesn’t exist, or it’s a rarely produced show that is only done by schools and has never had a professional production mounted.

"

Well, i guess i have to confess, my school’s doing a Broadway show and the directors won’t tell us what we are going to play soon, i just have some cluesand i simply want to find it out. It’s just curiosity. :) and thank you
"

Play or musical? What was the actual clue (or clues)? Like if they said it's 6 words, that's different from telling us it's 5-7 words.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#17a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/23/17 at 7:54pm

And the number if words, is barely a clue. If you tell us exactly what you know, we'll probably figure it out.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

misaiggon
#18a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 1:01am

I heard it has 6 words on the title and that it’s like “the .. in the ..”from the technical crew but they may have missed out something. I also heard from the orchestra members that the name is very long and confusing. I know there’s heavy tap dancing, the costume crew said they are going to sew 5 corsets and 2 coctail dresses for women, and there are 6-7 lead/supporting female characters. We are 24 people so the cast has to have 24 or more people, ensembles included. They said it’s a really unknown game. It probably has some political sarcasm. Everyone including ensembles has a line in the show.
And i’m sure it’s a Broadway show.

Gomez3 Profile Photo
Gomez3
#19a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 2:46am

A Day in Hollywood / A Night in the Ukraine

Not six words, but loads of tap and fits the general outline of your technical crew hearsay.

dramamama611
#20a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 5:51am

^That sounds like a great contender.

How are you in a show without knowing what it Is? This is facinating to me.

Please come back and tell us what the title actually is.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#21a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 8:44am

Samuel French has currently two pending productions of "A Day in Hollywood / A Night in the Ukraine." 

A cruise line in Florida is doing it as well as a theatre in West Virginia, both next summer. Does that sound familiar? 

misaiggon
#22a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 8:57am

So i have an update, its: the ... ... ... in the middle of ... ... and ... and the dots are the 6 missing words.

Updated On: 12/24/17 at 08:57 AM

perfectliar
#23a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 10:24am

misaiggon said: "So i have an update, its: the ... ... ... in the middle of ... ... and ... and the dots are the 6 letters."

I don't even kind of understand. If each ellipsis is a word, this is a 12 word title. And you keep saying letters. Is it 6 words or 6 letters?

dramamama611
#24a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 10:53am

I believe it's six MISSING words.

But I can't figure out if "in the middle of" is a part of it.

misaiggon
#25a broadway show with a 6 word title?
Posted: 12/24/17 at 10:55am

Its not a part of the 6 missing words, and youre right, im sorry

Videos