pixeltracker

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season- Page 3

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season

Roscoe
#50RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/18/22 at 9:33am

For me the line of the night was from Jinkx, in reference to Evie's big equipment, saying that she could do lines off it and still have time to pause and reflect and realized that she's turned into her mother.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#51RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/18/22 at 7:51pm

HenryTDobson said: "I wonder if they'll adjust the all star rules for future seasons or if they'll keep this format solely for winners."

I'm reporting in from the future (AKA, the Drag Race Spoiler subreddit) and they do not carry it over to the next All Stars. 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#52RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/19/22 at 12:06am

The Jinkx line about her mother was lifted from Sarah Silverman, but slightly altered.

TaffyDavenport
#53RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/22/22 at 1:40pm

Wasn't thrilled with the 3 stars twist to put Shea in the top four, but, when I saw what they ended up doing, I was satisfied. One of my favorite parts of the episode was when Raja came out for the variety show, and they immediately showed Ru's thoughtful "oh, this is serious and artistic" reaction. The editing on this show never disappoints.

Updated On: 7/22/22 at 01:40 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#54RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/22/22 at 7:42pm

The editing on this show made it clear last week Shea would somehow end up in the top, which honestly I think is BS over Raja or Jada who did consistently better throughout the competition. I’m hoping for a Jinkx/Raja win next week. 

Im also just so tired of these “talent shows” that are just the queens trying to sell their music. 

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#55RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/22/22 at 9:52pm

Such bull**** lol

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#56RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/23/22 at 1:37pm

Eh. I think Shea's song was the best. But I do think talent show wise, they probably should not let them perform their own music. 

But I'm kind of okay with this Top 4? All 4 (maybe minus Jinx) are great lip-syncers so that should be fun. And curious to see how it all goes down. 

At this point, if Jinx does win, does that mean she's walking away with $240,000? Given all her top placements?

ElephantLoveMedley
#57RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/25/22 at 1:28pm

So profoundly stupid that Shea wound up in the top 4 the way that she did. Sure, give Shea and Monet the wins for that final competition. But the fair thing would've been to keep it one star for the win (like literally every other episode this season), so that Monet earned the fourth slot in the top 4 and then Shea at least ended up with two stars and didn't stand out like a sore thumb with only one by the end of the season.

Jaida got completely robbed. I'm so pissed on her behalf. It was also total bogus to let Monet choose who would take that slot, because of course she was going to pick her twinner.

I've loved this season so much but the way this episode turned out really disappointed me.

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#58RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/25/22 at 7:11pm

I really enjoyed the latest episode and think Monet and Shea were the rightful winners. Three stars for the win did seem a bit much - I think making it two would have kept it interesting (all queens would still be in the running) but not feel riggory. With a two star win, Monet and Jinx would have four, and then a tie for 3 stars with Jaida, Trinity, and Shea. They could have done a lyp sync tie break or just have each Monet and Jinx choose one queen to join them in the finale. 

Regardless, it's been such a fun season and I'm excited to enjoy a night of lyp syncs for the last episode. I'm Team Jinx or Monet. 

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#59RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/27/22 at 10:16am

I know it's come to be expected with Drag Race at this point but what a clear example of...

Alyssa Edwards GIF - Alyssa Edwards Rigga Morris - Discover & Share GIFs

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#60RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/27/22 at 2:00pm

With them giving out 3 stars in this challenge, it basically made everyone have the same chance to get into the finally, because regardless who won, the winner of this week will be moving to the finale. 

I really hope Jinx wins. To me, she hit every mark, and (like my other fav Raja) has been able to come back to the show to showcase so much growth. Monet has slipped away from being a favourite of mine over the course of this season. There was something fun and exciting about her All Stars win, because again, so much growth, and she was able to not be in the shadow of Bob.

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#61RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/28/22 at 11:18am

I understand the frustration about Jaida not making the finale, but just a quick reminder - she only would have had two stars if not for Jinkx giving her one. I don't think she would actually made the finale otherwise, even without the 3-stars in one episode shenanigan. I think Raja should have been in the finale instead of either Shea or Monet because she was on par with Jinkx for me, for number of episode she should have won. But either way, I hope the finale lip syncs are fun to watch and Jinkxy wins it all.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#62RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/29/22 at 12:58pm

Jordan Catalano said: "I’m hoping for a Jinkx/Raja win next week.”

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#63RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/29/22 at 1:18pm

Jinkx has won the title of "Queen of all Queens", all is right with the world. Overall, this was a really good season of All Stars, and I wouldn't mind another one like this in the future.

AEA AGMA SM
#64RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/29/22 at 1:36pm

Yay!

But also kicking myself because I was clicking through my emails too quickly and didn’t mark the ones from this thread to be read later. Ah well, will still have fun when I do my belated viewing on Monday with my friends. 

TaffyDavenport
#65RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/29/22 at 2:50pm

I think stunt casting Jinkx as Madame Morrible is something that should happen.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#66RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/29/22 at 6:47pm

That turned out to be quite a satisfying ending.

Lavieboheme3090 Profile Photo
Lavieboheme3090
#67RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/30/22 at 8:59am

For sure happy with the ending, and will miss seeing these Queens on my ipad every week.

But also LOL all that work to get Shea to the finale only to cut her first. 

Square Peg2
#68RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/30/22 at 12:26pm

I was interested to read a post on Yvie's instagram this morning.

"TBH my experience was pretty gruesome from the start. And while you can be assured that "none of that will make the edit" it doesn't change anything in the moment. Going back I learned a lot about myself, as I was forced to question whether or not I fit into this specific world (even as a winner). But instead of showing ANY of that struggle (or really any reason for me to be there) I've been lobotomized and presented as some goofy, big-dicked mascot, bravely laughing through my chronic illness, happy to be along for the ride. The only part of my truth that was shown was how the girls were my rock in this competition, and how happy it's made me to share any more of my art with you ... so for that I'm truly thankful." 

I am a huge Yvie fan and definitely felt like she was a "mascot" for the season, which saddened me because I think she's really spectacular. I hope she elaborates more on this post I'm future, I'd be really interested to hear more.

Also, I'm thrilled with Jinkx's deserved win of the season, but with true honesty- she didn't win that lipsync. Finishing with a lip sync was a risky move in a season where there was some amazing drag and some deeeeeeeeply underwhelming lip syncs. 

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#69RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/31/22 at 4:18pm

Agreed. The season started with Old McDonald which was bizarre and instantly a classic. And then to have a spoken word lip sync. And then for the finale we just get... pink? Huh. They should have done some mashups or something. Or had the queens pick their own songs to lip sync to or something. 

Happy with the Jinx/Raja wins, but kind of made it so the final lip syncs didn't matter. I love them both but neither are lip sync assassins so they should have come up with a different format. 

HenryTDobson Profile Photo
HenryTDobson
#70RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 7/31/22 at 6:53pm

An anti-climatic ending to a really enjoyable season. Jinx winnings feels right, but you wouldn't know it from that last episode. Swish Swish is a horrible song and made zero sense. Love Raja, but Yvie won that lip sync. Strange last episode but overall great season. Glad all these amazing artists were given the opportunity to do what they do best. 

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#71RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 8/1/22 at 12:27am

Musical Master said: "Jinkx has won the title of "Queen of all Queens", all is right with the world. Overall, this was a really good season of All Stars, and I wouldn't mind another one like this in the future."

It's going to be the All Stars season for 2024. 2023 is going back to original Recipe All Stars.

TaffyDavenport
#72RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 8/3/22 at 6:08pm

Shea Couleé will join the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a role on the new series Ironheart:

https://deadline.com/2022/08/rupauls-drag-races-shea-coulee-marvels-ironheart-1235084628/

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#73RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 8/5/22 at 2:28pm

Listening to Race Chaser pod with Willam and Alaska, and they bring up good points. Is it an overall who did the best during the season or does it all come down to the lip sync? I think it should be overall, but the format does make it seem like it all comes down to the lip sync. In this case, clearly, the lip syncs didn't matter and I think we're all fine with that. But they should have switched up the format. I wish they'd go back to doing the final challenge as writing a verse to a song. I just think that's way more entertaining instead of seeing which girl is going to have the best gag ,etc.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#74RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 7 - All Winners Season
Posted: 8/5/22 at 2:50pm

RippedMan said: "...Is it an overall who did the best during the season or does it all come down to the lip sync?"

When Ru was announcing that Jinkx was the winner of the final lip sync, she said "...based on this lip sync and  your performance all season long, the winner is..."
I remember noticing it because I really felt that Jinkx was not the clear winner of the lip sync but was the clear winner of the season. And I thought that Ru really had to have said it that way to justify choosing Jinkx."  I did wonder though if Ru would have said it that way if there weren't such a clear front runner like Jinkx.Queen of all Queens

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Videos