Lea Michele on Twitter

Ravenclaw
#225Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 12:11am

Highland Guy said: "What are the names of these "full grown cast and crew members"? What specifically did she do? What "power" did she have over them? If you (and others) are here making such statements, then you must have proof to back up your assertions. Post some links to where these adult people talk about being intimidated by a little girl. Otherwise, it's all nothing more than gossip. Thanks!"

This entire thread has been filled with links to tweets in which coworkers of hers spanning decades have openly and specifically described how she has harassed and demeaned them. In her non-apology, she doesn't even deny anything she's accused of. I don't know what other proof you could want... it seems like even if you saw video evidence you would figure out how to deny it. 

inception Profile Photo
inception
#226Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 12:17am

Jordan Catalano said: "She’ll make her triumphant return in “Love Letters” with Kevin Spacey at the Burt Reynolds dinner theatre in 13 years. "

Damn! What did Burt Reynolds ever do?

NOLAguy
#227Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 12:17am

Apologize if someone has already said it, but at least we know who WONT be playing Elphaba in the WICKED film 

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#228Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 1:02am

There’s an incident that happened here in the UK a few years ago that’s very similar to what’s happening with Lea Michele. 

Roxanne Pallet is very, very similar to Lea Michele. She was a musical theatre actress who’d done some TV and movies. She’s beautiful and presents herself as a dorky, charming sort of person in interviews. 

In 2018 Pallet participated in Celebrity Big Brother and it seemed to be going well for her until she accused another housemate of intentionally punching her in the ribs. She called this guy a woman beater, said he was dangerous, evil, made out as if she was uncomfortable around him and frightened for her safety. Quite rightly the other housemates believed ever word she said as she gave a very convincing performance. What she forgot about what that there were cameras everywhere that record everything. 

Ryan Thomas, the man accused of intentionally hurting Pallet, throw some air punches at her that didn’t even touch her. He’d been teaching the housemates how to box which was why he did it to Pallet thinking she’d know it was a joke. Everyone in the house turned on Thomas and completely shunned him which devastated him because he thought his career was ruined over these false accusations. It got to the point where Big Brother had to intervene and tell a housemate to ask themselves why Big Brother hadn’t removed Thomas from the house...

So the entire country was gripped by this saga and was rightfully furious that Pallet had lied the way she did knowing full well the consequences it would have. One of Pallet’s former schoolmates tweeted that she was bullied by Pallet to the point where she had to move school and receive therapy. That opened the flood gates and dozens of Pallet’s work colleagues shared stories about her awful and manipulative behaviour. Some said she had accused former cast mates of sexual and physical assault. 

Pallet was dropped by every brand she was connected with, she lost every theatre gig she was signed onto. Her career absolutely plummeted and she gave the most pathetic interview to the host of Celebrity Big Brother where she showed no remorse, only sorry that she was caught out. 

TL;DR: Roxanne Pallet, a UK actor, was destroyed after an appearance on Celebrity Big Brother showed her for the monster she was. Former colleagues and cast mates tweeted saying she was nasty, nasty person. 

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

SweetLips22 Profile Photo
SweetLips22
#229Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 2:41am

Mr JC stared this thread, I am sure, hoping to get exactly this response about a person he has had issues with, for years.

Time to tell all---the where/why and what happened, all of it, so that we on here can be privie to the hurt caused to you by Ms Michelle that has festered all these years.

You have alluded to her nature/work ethic, bullying etc and no, I am not going to go back and get incidences, it's just that if ever her name is mentioed you can bet that the majority on her all wait for a follow up response from you Mr JC. and it really is getting just a little bit tedious and repetitive,IMHO.

So, spill the beans, get it off your chest, then put it to bed as that old record is finally broken.

There is always rehab. as a last resort.

Thank you.

SDV Profile Photo
SDV
#230Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 2:57am

And the hits just keep on comin

https://twitter.com/katelumbia/status/1268275920005038080?s=21

DiscoCrows Profile Photo
DiscoCrows
#231Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 3:41am

...and another...

https://twitter.com/jeffhull9/status/1267995167522320384?s=21

I know we will likely never know the exact circumstances of some of these outbursts, as horrible as they are, but HOW does this not constitute some form of physical assault?!?!

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#232Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 6:41am

Amber Riley appeared in an interview on Instagram live with Danielle Young last night, she mentions it vaguely, mostly leaving criticism of Lea Michele to a minimum because she is currently a pregnant woman. "I am not going to say that Lea Michele's racist... she's also pregnant, everybody needs to kinda chill..." she goes on to say there was a lot of Hollywood culture / systemic racism going on on the set of Glee with the black actors being perceived to be "fireable." She does go on to say it seems like the Lea thing didn't seem necessary to the current events in this country, saying: "I don't give a sh*t. People are out here dying, being murdered by police." she ends by mentioning she wishes her well with her pregnancy and has "no ill will" toward Lea.

Lea Michele was a child star. she has been like this for over 20 years and people kept enabling her. she needs to see a therapist because she clearly has a narcissistic personality disorder of some sort. and i say this as a fan of her work for 15 years, i don't think she's racist but she is clearly a sociopathic monster.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#233Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 6:54am

Elizabeth Aldrin’s US stories just got worse!!! And she wasn’t fired after that?!?!?!

https://twitter.com/elund88/status/1267945261449519104?s=21

SomeOtherMe Profile Photo
SomeOtherMe
#234Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 7:49am

gypsy101 said: "Amber Rileyappeared in an interview on Instagram live with Danielle Young last night,she mentions it vaguely, mostly leaving criticism of Lea Michele to a minimum because she is currently a pregnant woman. "I am not going to say that Lea Michele's racist... she's also pregnant, everybody needs to kinda chill..." she goes on to say there was a lot of Hollywood culture / systemic racism going on on the set of Glee with the black actors being perceived to be "fireable." She does go on to say it seems like the Lea thing didn't seem necessary to the current events in this country, saying: "I don't give a sh*t. People are out here dying, being murdered by police." she ends bymentioning she wishes her well with her pregnancy and has "no ill will" toward Lea.

Amber also says that when she went to the higher ups with her own complaints, Lea was deemed as "Unfireable".

Well... Now we know why she thought she could get away with her behavior. Because she could.

dexter3
#235Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 7:51am

Her. Career. Is. Over.

TheSassySam Profile Photo
TheSassySam
#236Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 8:59am

dexter3 said: "Her. Career. Is. Over."

Honey, she hasn't done truly of note since the Obama administration. 

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#237Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 9:07am

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Elizabeth Aldrin’s US stories just got worse!!! And she wasn’t fired after that?!?!?!

"

The tweet is gone. What did it say?

carnzee
#238Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 9:15am

bjh2114 said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Elizabeth Aldrin’s US stories just got worse!!! And she wasn’t fired after that?!?!?!

"

"

She said that the crew feared for her safety because Lea threw a glass at her when Lea found out she had outgrown the part and was being replaced by Elizabeth. 

hearthemsing22
#239Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 9:22am

gypsy101 said: "Amber Rileyappeared in an interview on Instagram live with Danielle Young last night,she mentions it vaguely, mostly leaving criticism of Lea Michele to a minimum because she is currently a pregnant woman. "I am not going to say that Lea Michele's racist... she's also pregnant, everybody needs to kinda chill..." she goes on to say there was a lot of Hollywood culture / systemic racism going on on the set of Glee with the black actors being perceived to be "fireable." She does go on to say it seems like the Lea thing didn't seem necessary to the current events in this country, saying: "I don't give a sh*t. People are out here dying, being murdered by police." she ends bymentioning she wishes her well with her pregnancy and has "no ill will" toward Lea.

Lea Michele was a child star. she has been like this for over 20 years and people kept enabling her. she needs to see a therapist because she clearly has a narcissistic personality disorder of some sort. and i say this as a fan of her work for 15 years, i don't think she's racist but she is clearly a sociopathic monster.
"

I'm with Amber on this.  We need to focus on whats happening in our own backyards. She's over it-I am too (the situation with Lea, not whats happening across the country. Absolutely not)

hearthemsing22
#240Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 9:23am

NOLAguy said: "Apologize if someone has already said it, but at least we know who WONT be playing Elphaba in the WICKED film"

I didn't write it but I was thinking the exact same thing. If they had even considered moving forward with her in the movie that has DEFINITELY changed now. 

LxGstv
#241Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 10:21am

For anyone posting links on mobile, the way to make them clickable is right after you post, edit your message and then copy and paste the link again. When you edit a post your get more text options then when creating and it will make the link clickable automatically!

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#242Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:19am

carnzee said: "bjh2114 said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Elizabeth Aldrin’s US stories just got worse!!! And she wasn’t fired after that?!?!?!

"

"

She said that the crew feared for her safety because Lea threw a glass at her when Lea found out she had outgrown the part and was being replaced by Elizabeth.
"

Get your facts straight.  It wasn't "the crew", it was stage management.  And Elizabeth never said Lea threw it AT her.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#243Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:25am

During Spring Awakening, Lea treated pretty much everyone whom she perceived to be of lower status than herself like garbage. This includes not just the understudies and crew, but some of the supporting cast who were with the show from the beginning too. The very calculated narrative around the production at the time was all about how tight-knit the cast was — and that was certainly true to some degree — but Lea was widely disliked. I can’t say this for a fact, but I’d wager it was no accident that she was pretty much the only cast member who didn’t participate in the recent Stars in the House reunion.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Back Row
#244Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:25am

dexter3 said: "Her. Career. Is. Over."

Actually, this may be the jump start it needed. In The Age of Kardashian, what do you think the odds are that she will land a reality show called "Lea Michele is Horrible to People" and make $20 million a year for just being Lea?

JGPR2
#245Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:37am

" Her. Career. Is. Over. "

So she stays at home and raises her child with her husband with millions of dollars in the bank, tough life -lol. She waits 4-5 years after the child is older and then does an "apology" tour and many people will let it go. You have professional athletes who commit a felony and all is forgiven.

carnzee
#246Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:39am

Tag said: "carnzee said: "bjh2114 said: "disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Elizabeth Aldrin’s US stories just got worse!!! And she wasn’t fired after that?!?!?!

"

"

"

Get your facts straight. It wasn't "the crew", it was stage management. And Elizabeth never said Lea threw it AT her.
"

Lol calm down. I was trying to remember a tweet, not giving a deposition.

Eve Harrington3 Profile Photo
Eve Harrington3
#247Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:41am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk

Updated On: 6/4/20 at 11:41 AM

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#248Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:49am

Eve Harrington3 said: "https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk"

She had everyone else in that dressing room told they need to leave or else she wouldn’t film that MTV segment.  cheeky

Eve Harrington3 Profile Photo
Eve Harrington3
#249Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/4/20 at 11:58am

BrodyFosse123 said: "Eve Harrington3 said: "https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk"

She had everyone else in that dressing room told they need to leave or else she wouldn’t film that MTV segment. cheeky
"

surprise

I don’t know Lea but I too have heard the stories and accounts of her behavior.

the clip above is extremely interesting if not telling...having worked with many young performers, she comes across extremely confident...rehearsed in a way...But I don’t see any sincerity...I’m assuming she was enabled by her parents and she grew into this weird reality where this was the norm for her...something I really hope she is reflecting on now.

Updated On: 6/4/20 at 11:58 AM

Videos