pixeltracker

Hamilton Cancellation Line- Page 136

Hamilton Cancellation Line

ampi2 Profile Photo
ampi2
#3375Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/18/16 at 1:41am

any updates? is anyone there for tomorrow's show?

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#3376Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/18/16 at 5:59pm

Any updates on the cancellation line for today?

Ariyaya
#3377Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/18/16 at 7:10pm

Just saw premium tickets go on sale on ticketmaster for July 20 2:00 pm but they were gone within seconds

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3378Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/18/16 at 7:53pm

Ariyaya said: "Just saw premium tickets go on sale on ticketmaster for July 20 2:00 pm but they were gone within seconds"

Last week a few premium tix went on sale at ticketmaster too usually the day of or the evening before the performance.

I saw the show twice this past month so I'm rather low on $$$; which means I have no plans of buying premium tix or even going abck to the cancellation line anytime soon. However, if I win the online lottery though... I'll make another trip to RRT. :)

Fan99
#3379Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 9:45am

There were 2 people in the cancellation line when I passed it at 9:30AM.

ashk8177
#3380Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 4:30pm

There is a rear mezzanine seat available on Stubhub for $50,000. Someone better jump on that deal!

bltl812
#3381Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 5:48pm

Any updates on the line today? Thanks!

mailhandler777
#3382Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 6:03pm

ashk8177 said: "There is a rear mezzanine seat available on Stubhub for $50,000. Someone better jump on that deal!"

Hahahaha. Such a bargain.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

bltl812
#3383Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 6:39pm

Just saw front mezzanine tickets for $300 including fees! 

rangersrule132
#3384Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 6:43pm

Ticketmaster has 10 premium seats up for tomorrow's show

bltl812
#3385Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 7:01pm

I wish the Premium tickets on Ticketmaster  were for the evening show! Anyway, I just looked at seat geek and over 100 tickets went unsold for this evening's performance among the various sites seat geek pulls from. Tickets as low as $240 for rear mezz didn't sell.

Updated On: 7/19/16 at 07:01 PM

elpielovesblackfish2 Profile Photo
elpielovesblackfish2
#3386Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 8:33pm

So quick question, for 2 show days, do more people in line tend to claim seats only for the evening show or the matinee? Or do people typically just take whatever is offered, regardless of which show it is. Thanks!

bltl812
#3387Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 10:59pm

I'm thinking about doing the cancellation line tomorrow. How was the line today?

Thanks!

casedilla2
#3388Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/19/16 at 11:47pm

I'm thinking about doing the line on Monday. Anyone interested in pairing up, or we could work out a deal for me to wait for the tickets if you don't want to wait? Feel free to message me!

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3389Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 12:18am

elpielovesblackfish2 said: "So quick question, for 2 show days, do more people in line tend to claim seats only for the evening show or the matinee? Or do people typically just take whatever is offered, regardless of which show it is. Thanks!"

Depends what time you get there. If you get there in the morning, everyone on the line seem to be there for matinee. If you don't get a ticket for the matinee, you'll be playing your *luck* for evening since there's always some sort of drama with the cancellation line at 5:30pm on 2-show days (Wednesdays and Saturdays.) Good luck!

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#3390Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 2:15am

bltl812 said: "I wish the Premium tickets on Ticketmaster  were for the evening show! Anyway, I just looked at seat geek and over 100 tickets went unsold for this evening's performance among the various sites seat geek pulls from. Tickets as low as $240 for rear mezz didn't sell.

I couldn't see in the mezzanine but in orchestra I saw a few sections in the raked seats that had rows with empty blocks of 4, 3 and 2 seats.  The two seats in front of me were empty and I had no complaints as I had a clear view of the stage with no heads to look in between...I really had no business there tonight!  But the StubHub price was right to take my husband and see it up close and not from the rear mezz.

Updated On: 7/20/16 at 02:15 AM

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#3391Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 6:54am

So cool you saw it last night myFavoriteBrunette! :) 

My friend was walking by RRT yesterday after work and saw how short the line was and decided to join at 5pm. There was a family of 4 in front of him and only 1 ticket was offered --- so the family of 4 passed it up and he got to go see the show!!! A two hour wait! I couldn't believe it when he told me. I know I know... had one member of that family picked it, then my friend would not have seen it but I think it's possible nowadays to go after 1pm and still *possibly* get a ticket to see the show.

rcbell64
#3392Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 8:46am

When you say a family of four was in front of him, do you mean only the family of four and your friend were in line, and only 1 total ticket was offered to the line for the show, or do you mean a bunch of other people before the family of four got in, and then as showtime approached, only one more ticket was released? Thanks!

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#3393Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:23am

Didn't want to start a new thread but is anyone else having issues with the Hamilton online lottery page not loading today?

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#3394Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:24am

Huss417 said: "Didn't want to start a new thread but is anyone else having issues with the Hamilton online lottery page not loading today?"

Yes, Huss, it's not loading for me as well. Strange.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#3395Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:26am

Thanks BC. Will check it again later. Have till 4 today to enter so hopefully whatever isn't working will later. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Kate Monster3
#3396Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:26am

Yea the lottery site isn't loading for me either. Hopefully it's back up before it closes.

sgreen3 Profile Photo
sgreen3
#3397Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:27am

Wick3 said: "So cool you saw it last night myFavoriteBrunette! :) 

My friend was walking by RRT yesterday after work and saw how short the line was and decided to join at 5pm. There was a family of 4 in front of him and only 1 ticket was offered --- so the family of 4 passed it up and he got to go see the show!!! A two hour wait! I couldn't believe it when he told me. I know I know... had one member of that family picked it, then my friend would not have seen it but I think it's possible nowadays to go after 1pm and still *possibly* get a ticket to see the show.
"

This is awesome. Do you happen to know if it was a premium ticket or a house seat / unclaimed lottery? If it's only premium on the cancellation line, it could actually be cheaper to go the re-sale route right now, which is fascinating to me.

Edited to add --- yes, Broadway Direct Lottery site appears to be fully down (not just the Hamilton one). Fingers crossed they have it back up soon!

Updated On: 7/20/16 at 09:27 AM

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#3398Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:37am

@MyFavoriteBrunette - please post your thoughts on the show last night (other Hamilton thread). I'm really curious to hear who was on and how they were. Thanks.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#3399Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 7/20/16 at 9:54am

I pass the theater a lot very early in the morning sometimes (between 5:30am and 7:00am and there has alway been a line of about 20 people or more. Especially when they had those people camping out.  This morning at 5:30am there were only 2 people sitting on the steps. Appeared to be a father and daughter. 

Just give the world Love.

Videos