pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 26

The Official TDF Thread

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#625The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/17 at 10:55pm

Just log in as a member and see what's available to you. What do you need those other pages for? 

briansb
#626The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/17 at 11:25pm

Anyone see 1984 recently and can report on where their seats were? 

BroadwayBeebe
#627The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/17 at 11:44pm

briansb said: "Anyone see 1984 recently and can report on where their seats were? "

Saw the matinee on Saturday and I was in R 10 and  12

@z5
#628The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/17 at 12:50am

Has anyone recently seen BANDSTAND via TDF? Got one for tomorrow, and according to Telecharge there are a large number of seats still available for tomorrow night's performance. Hoping for something good!

annang
#629The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/17 at 2:37am

I saw Bandstand last week. Tickets were orchestra row H on the left aisle, but full view. 

rwalle
#630The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/17 at 9:10am

macnyc said: "Just log in as a member and see what's available to you. What do you need those other pages for? 

"

I am confused by the seemingly conflicting information on the website, and I do hope that as a member I can have access to more advance tickets

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#631The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/17 at 9:19am

rwalle said: "macnyc said: "Just log in as a member and see what's available to you. What do you need those other pages for? 

"

I am confused by the seemingly conflicting information on the website, and I do hope that as a member I can have access to more advance tickets

"

The TDF website is updated multiple times a day. If a show sells out its allotted amount of TDF tickets, it is removed from the website. That's about it, really.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Dollypop
#632The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/17 at 9:31am

GROUNDHOG DAY isn't available on TDF at the moment. Keep checking, though. It'll show up again.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

tresora
#633The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/17 at 11:02am

briansb said: "Anyone see 1984 recently and can report on where their seats were? "

Saw the first preview of 1984 and sat in orchestra center, row C. Fantastic seat!

BroadwayBeebe
#634The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/17 at 5:54pm

Has anyone seen Miss Saigon through TDF? It says all seats in Rear Mezz and I want to know if that's really the case.

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#635The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/17 at 6:50pm

BroadwayBeebe said: "Has anyone seen Miss Saigon through TDF? It says all seats in Rear Mezz and I want to know if that's really the case.

"

I had rear side Orchestra, great seats and show. I saw it some time last month. 

Browneyes142
#636The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/17 at 7:16pm

Does anyone know where the TDF seats are for Indecent?

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#637The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/17 at 7:43pm

Browneyes142 said: "Does anyone know where the TDF seats are for Indecent?

"

Front extreme right of the mezz for me!

HSky
#638The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/17 at 7:54pm

I was in the next to last row house left orchestra on Saturday for Indecent.

VintageSnarker
#639The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/17 at 9:56pm

If anyone gets a ticket for one of those War Paint performances in July can you update on your seat(s)? Thanks!

dev101
#640The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/27/17 at 12:03pm

PianoMann said: "War Paint has popped up for the first time on TDF for 14 performances.

"

Any chant July 12th is available? Also, does anyone know if they are orchestra or mezzanine seats?

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#641The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/27/17 at 12:24pm

dev101 said: "PianoMann said: "War Paint has popped up for the first time on TDF for 14 performances.

"

Any chant July 12th is available? Also, does anyone know if they are orchestra or mezzanine seats?

"

At this time no, latest performance is 7/9.
It indicates "Please note: seating is in the mezzanine"

madela2
#642The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/28/17 at 10:45pm

Anybody know where groundhog seats have been lately?

Also, if you have seen a show through tdf once before can you purchase that show again?

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#643The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/28/17 at 10:50pm

madela2 said: "Anybody know where groundhog seats have been lately?

Also, if you have seen a show through tdf once before can you purchase that show again?

"

Not sure on GH Day but you can purchase a show again. If it is the same day/performance you already purchased you will get a notification that you already have tickets to the performance though.

@z5
#644The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/28/17 at 10:55pm

Got side ORCH row O last night for 1984

Row N ORCH for Bandstand last week.

madela2
#645The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/28/17 at 11:01pm

the.hard.part said: "Not sure on GH Day but you can purchase a show again. If it is the same day/performance you already purchased you will get a notification that you already have tickets to the performance though."

Much appreciated, thanks!

HSky
#646The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/28/17 at 11:23pm

TDF also displays the message if you purchased tickets to the show previously (not just same day/performance) but all you have to do is confirm you do indeed want tickets again.

Updated On: 6/28/17 at 11:23 PM

ahhrealmonsters
#647The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/30/17 at 10:08am

War Paint was orchestra row L, all the way on the side (I think it was 18 & 20).

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#648The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/30/17 at 10:31am

Has anyone done Marvin's Room through TDF yet? Comments on the seats? Thanks in advance.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

BroadwayBeebe
#649The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 7/1/17 at 8:13pm

Donna Murphy as Mrs. Dolly Levi is up for Wednesday. 

Videos