pixeltracker

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric- Page 26

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Set for April 2018 Opening at the Lyric

NYactor85
#625HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:31am

I wanted previews and cheap. I got april 18th dress circle row rear for $20 a ticket.

So victory 

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#626HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:31am

Is it bad that I'm hoping $149+ is out of a lot of people's range? I need a standby code! 

StageDoor3 Profile Photo
StageDoor3
#627HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:32am

I am looking for a single ticket for a two performance day at up to $190 per part

Wednesday, April 25 or May 2

Saturday, April 28 or May 5

Sunday, April 29 or May 6

I'll pay additional for your help.  Thanks!

MDM2015
#628HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:32am

I got 4 tix $165 for July but it took 5 tries.  About 3/4 back in Orchestra

All preview shows did not work.  No prices? Same for you?

M

ashleyjena
#629HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:33am

ksilver117 said: "quizking101 said: "For those who got the code via text, are you able to transfer it over to a desktop/laptop and purchase on there?"

Yeah, I didn't get the email they said they would send out. I just got the text. All you have to do is type in the link and it'll take you to the right spot

I had to try over four Saturdays before it let me purchase $20 tickets. I was going to do the $40 but there's a $18.50 service fee per ticket and I didn't feel like spending $200 on this. I also had two $20 tickets ready to go and it just wouldn't let me purchase. I kept getting an error when I tried to pay that "something has gone wrong."

Ticketmaster needs to get on top of this. The "Verified Fan" stuff mixed with an apparently barely working website is just trash.

EDIT: Also, I tried calling them on two different numbers when my payment wasn't going through and neither one of them was working.
"

$18.50 per ticket in fees is actually insane. What a joke.

bwayboy22 Profile Photo
bwayboy22
#630HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:33am

Took me 25 minutes to find seats I wanted, ended up paying $165 per ticket per part, so over $700 for the pair which has kind of left me in aftershock, but I'm really excited for this! I really wish I could have picked my seats for this though.

corthomas
#631HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:34am

I'm sure this is a long shot/impossible but if anyone got (or still will get) tix for the March 24th show, I would be VERY interested in purchasing from you ($100 or less). :)

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#632HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:35am

I'm also stuck in an endless wait; it's been over 30 minutes. 

Nycat63
#633HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:35am

bwayboy22 said: "Took me 25 minutes to find seats I wanted, ended up paying $165 per ticket per part, so over $700 for the pair which has kind of left me in aftershock, but I'm really excited for this! I really wish I could have picked my seats for this though."

Where are the $165 seats?

AllThatJazz2
#634HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:36am

What a pain. Couldn't do the choose your own trick since they have it through the HP website rather than Ticketmaster's main site. Cycled through a number of dates before finally getting first row balcony seats for a Sunday in May. Had a number of error messages. Crazy. 

I wouldn't mind not being able to pick my seats as much if I had a good idea of the new layout sightlines - a lot of the seats seemed to be as far right or left as possible. Oh well. At least I can breathe now lol.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#635HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

leftyloveshuskies said: "I had no trouble and got the day I wanted in May, I did go for Premium Seats, Why Not. Orchestra, Row Q Center of row. Hope these seats are worth it?"

Row Q is considered premium?!?!?! I don't know. I always think premium tickets are rows A-J in orchestra or front row in mezz. Then again, the mezz overhang is at row T orchestra so row Q sounds like a great seat. 

how much is premium? Is it $399 for each part?

Overall it sounds like West End is a lot cheaper. I recall you can get premium seats for both parts for 200 pounds total. 

pathman2
#636HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Another Winter said: "I'm very confused about the seating chart. I bought tickets that are "dress circle row L," but neither the mezzanine nor balcony on any of the seating charts for the Lyric have a row L..."

I believe they added rows behind row H in the center of the dress circle.

Dusoleilcanwhistle Profile Photo
Dusoleilcanwhistle
#637HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:37am

Took me about 15 minutes of hunting, but was able to snag $40 seats (Row X, Orchestra) for one of the last dates in November. Not an easy process, but exponentially better than Hamilton at the Pantages was.

AllThatJazz2
#638HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Nycat63 said: "bwayboy22 said: "Took me 25 minutes to find seats I wanted, ended up paying $165 per ticket per part, so over $700 for the pair which has kind of left me in aftershock, but I'm really excited for this! I really wish I could have picked my seats for this though."

Where are the $165 seats?
"

Not sure where else, but first row Balcony is in that range. 

Lurker2
#639HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

AlliAndTheCats said: "Lurker2 said: "AlliAndTheCats said: "If you've already used your code and didn't buy all 6, would you be willing to PM me with the code to see if I can use it for two more tickets? I would definitely pay for the code if it works!"

The code can only be used once. I only bought 4 and I wasn't even given the option to buy 2 more on a different date. Once I found seats, it took me to the purchase page
"

Did you try to start over after you completed your purchase?

"

Yes - I opened the site, entered the code and was able to tell it I wanted two seats, pick a price and a date and then it said "this code has already been used to purchase tickets and cannot be used again"

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#640HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:38am

$165 for BALCONY? Anyone know where $130 seats are

Phantom of the board
#641HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

Can someone list the premium price points?

All I have seen is 20,40,80

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#642HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018

How much was the first row balcony?

(This whole thing is such bull****. Why can't they simply release a damn seating price chart?)

And we have to pay $18.50 per ticket to use this lovely "service."

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

DrewJoseph
#643HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:39am

Can anyone help me? I'm stuck at 'PAY NOW'. It just won't let me though and says something went wrong..

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#644HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:39am

Dusoleilcanwhistle said: "Took me about 15 minutes of hunting, but was able to snag $40 seats (Row X, Orchestra) for one of the last dates in November. Not an easy process, but exponentially better than Hamilton at the Pantages was."

Wait row X in orchestra is $40!?!? Wow what a great deal! That's only 7 rows behind premium (row Q is considered premium). 

Nycat63
#645HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:40am

BroadwayNYC2 said: "$165 for BALCONY? Anyone know where $130 seats are"

My reaction just now as well!  UGH...I have a kid who can't do even minimal heights.  If I even get off standby, I half wonder if I will have to go premium, though I just don't see how I can afford that.

If anyone knows where $199 puts you I'd be very grateful.

Congrats to all of you with tickets so far!

Dusoleilcanwhistle Profile Photo
Dusoleilcanwhistle
#646HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:41am

Wick3 said: "Dusoleilcanwhistle said: "Took me about 15 minutes of hunting, but was able to snag $40 seats (Row X, Orchestra) for one of the last dates in November. Not an easy process, but exponentially better than Hamilton at the Pantages was."

Wait row X in orchestra is $40!?!? Wow what a great deal! That's only 7 rows behind premium (row Q is considered premium).
"

Yes, Row X - albeit, it's all the way to the side, but still a great option for a theatergoer on a budget.

AllThatJazz2
#647HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:41am

Cape Twirl of Doom said: "How much was the first row balcony?

(This whole thing is such bull****. Why can't they simply release a damn seating price chart?)

And we have to pay $18.50 per ticket to use this lovely "service."
"

Seats I obtained in first row balcony were part of the $165.

Scarlet Leigh Profile Photo
Scarlet Leigh
#648HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:42am

Another Winter said: "I'm very confused about the seating chart. I bought tickets that are "dress circle row L," but neither the mezzanine nor balcony on any of the seating charts for the Lyric have a row L..."

The chart they had on their page early when I was waiting had MORE seats then previously were there in the Dress circle so it looks like while they removed seats downstairs, they added some into Circle somehow. The chart I have that is the "standard" chart for the Lyric has it go to H. The one on their site went to M.

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#649HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
Posted: 10/18/17 at 11:43am

Goes without saying, but if someone gets a standby code, let us know! 

Videos