OH, MARY! Previews

Glittergrrl Profile Photo
Glittergrrl
#50OH, MARY! Previews
Posted: 6/30/24 at 2:25pm

Haven’t posted on this board in ages.  I saw the show last night.  I really enjoyed it.  I laughed a lot, but thought it was a teeny bit overhyped. (I had built it up a lot.) The laughs per minute ratio wasn’t quite there for me, but comedy is so subjective.  I loved the ending. 

Anyway, does anyone know the songs played preshow? They’d make a jaunty mix to get my butt moving at the gym. 

Also, I have a ticket for July 18, center mezz that I won’t be using. I don’t mind selling at a bit of a loss.  I read in a post above that there’s a board for this, so I’ll post it there in case anyone’s interested.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#51OH, MARY! Previews
Posted: 6/30/24 at 4:06pm

Edit: It looks like the full pre-show playlist is on Spotify, plus extras, directly from Cole Escola!

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 6/30/24 at 04:06 PM

Glittergrrl Profile Photo
Glittergrrl
#52OH, MARY! Previews
Posted: 6/30/24 at 4:56pm

Kad said: "Edit: It looks like the full pre-show playlist is on Spotify, plus extras, directly from Cole Escola!

"

Oh my gosh! Thank you! 

jbroadway4 Profile Photo
jbroadway4
#53OH, MARY! Previews
Posted: 7/1/24 at 7:35pm

Anyone try rush for this yet? How many people were there? Wanting to get a single ticket tomorrow, but don't feel like waking up too early.

BenjaminNicholas2 Profile Photo
BenjaminNicholas2
#54OH, MARY! Previews
Posted: 7/1/24 at 10:44pm

hearthemsing22 said:

Given how hot it will betomorrow (reaching 92 degrees), I wonder if they'll sell ice cream at the Lyceum? I know in West End it's normal to sell ice cream at the theater but somehow it's not that common on Broadway."

Ice cream isn't noisy enough, so probably not.

theatergoer3
#55OH, MARY! Previews
Posted: 7/1/24 at 10:44pm

jbroadway4 said: "Anyone try rush for this yet? How many people were there?Wanting to get a single ticket tomorrow, but don't feel like waking up too early."

It seems busier than average with the tickets being available if you get in line by or just before 8 but with the added show tonight, I got a ticket this afternoon for the box. So with the holiday week, it’s prob worth a shot.

Had a blast with it. View was pretty good too from the box. 

Updated On: 7/1/24 at 10:44 PM

Videos