pixeltracker

Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates- Page 3

Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

ashley0139
#50re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/17/06 at 4:19pm

Atlanta is a major city. Why why why? Come on, Anthony.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

PhebusApollo
#51re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 5:53pm

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but for all you LA folks, I found something that might be of interest to you.

http://www.adlbooks.com/events.cfm

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#52re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 6:17pm

Woot feb 15th!

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

DancNdaMoonlite Profile Photo
DancNdaMoonlite
#53re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 6:40pm

Yay!! He's coming to LA!!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#54re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 6:47pm

Ohhhh no! I'm not going to be back from vacation when Anthony's in NY. Is there any possibility of there being another NYC signing?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

MissMonika Profile Photo
MissMonika
#55re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 8:55pm

yes!!! LA people finally get a break. I'm soooo there. hehehe

Yes, I'm pinay. And I'm proud of it!

saschasf
#56re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 9:36pm

I was very surprised your LA folks were not getting Anthony, so very glad that was rectified. Of course my city, SF, was one of the first announced, as our city is just so cool:)

ashley0139
#57re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 9:38pm

but... but... now LA has it. Atlanta should be next.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

renthead92 Profile Photo
renthead92
#58re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 9:41pm

I'm going to pray extra hard tonight wishing he'll come to Minnesota. Please Anthony Please!

surefinewhatever Profile Photo
surefinewhatever
#59re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 10:09pm

yay! h'e coming to UF!!! (i'm a student there) i will most definitely be there. anyone else from the board going?

" I don't cause commotions, I am one."

wickedbway Profile Photo
wickedbway
#60re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 10:30pm

NOOOOOO!!!

I literally just screamed when I found out that he's gonna be in NYC WHEN I'M IN GERMANY!!!!!
WAAAAAAH!

Please please Anthony, do another in NYC!!
For my birthday?

Rachel2789 Profile Photo
Rachel2789
#61re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/21/06 at 11:27pm

Wasn't there talk of a Boston signing a while back? I really hope they'll announce one soon....I'd be kind of surprised if it didn't end up happening, since Boston is also one of the major cities.

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#62re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/22/06 at 11:43am

I'm going to the UF signing with my friends! ...ON WEDNESDAY! Three days!

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

tacos are great
#63re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/22/06 at 12:05pm

Not that I would've been allowed to go, but bummer.

Literal tacos! Sheesh. Y'all are nasty....

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#64re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 11:53am

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/97663.html

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Fantabulous428 Profile Photo
Fantabulous428
#65re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 12:40pm

I found some link on google about the LGBT reading, but my computer is being funny and won't go through.

I recognize the addiction to being alive.
Updated On: 1/31/06 at 12:40 PM

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#66re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 12:40pm

Ah! I'm going to be in New York on the 21st of March, but I have tickets to see Barefoot in the Park that night!! Maybe I could stay for about half an hour and still get to the Cort on time...anyone think I could make it?

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#67re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 12:47pm

Fantab, isn't it in the Village somewhere?

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

SweetQintheLights
#68re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:01pm

OMG! I am sooo excited! I don't have to miss class!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Feb 23 and 24- Broward Public Library Literary Fest!

SO EXCITED!!!!

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

Elphaba4
#69re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:07pm

I am so excited to get this book! I'm begging my parents to get it for me!

"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me" ~Maureen, RENT

Feathah Profile Photo
Feathah
#70re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:10pm

I can't go to the NYC one in Feb. Maybe I can make the March ones? YAY! I'm so glad there's a booksigning tour. Many writers beg borrow and steal for a signing tour. Glad Anthony's got this kind of support!

"The theater is my life. I live it. I breathe it. I fondle it till it falls asleep." Jack (Will And Grace) http://feathah.blogspot.com

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#71re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:20pm

OH I SEE HOW IT IS! He goes to crummy boring New Britain, CT but he's not coming to Boston! Hmph! Or did we already...o well at least we're getting Adam Pascal! re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#72re: Anthony Rapp's booksigning dates
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:32pm

Ft. Lauderale huh?
I may be able to make a cameo...

booksmith Profile Photo
booksmith
#73San Francisco booksigning Feb 16
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:35pm

Anthony Rapp, star of RENT, will be appearing at The Booksmith in San Francisco on February 16th at 7 pm. Rapp will talk about his new book, "Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical Rent." A booksigning will follow. Don't miss this special event! (If you would like to have Anthony Rapp sign a book at this event, please buy it from The Booksmith.)

Booksmith author events are free and open to the public and are located at our San Francisco store (1644 Haight Street in San Francisco, between Clayton & Cole), unless otherwise noted. For further information, call 415-863-8688 or visit www.booksmith.com If you cannot attend this event and would like to order a signed copy of Anthony Rapp's new book, please email or call our store.

"Anthony Rapp has written a courageous, brutally honest memoir that breaks new ground in writing about the constantly changing arena of the American family experience. The beauty of Rapp's writing lies in his ability to touch the reader with such intense emotional power. His insights into the theatre world are equally perceptive and fresh." - Chris Columbus, director of the film adaptation of RENT.
Booksmith

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#74San Francisco booksigning Feb 16
Posted: 1/31/06 at 2:49pm

Millie, don't complain! *slaps you upside the head*

San Francisco booksigning Feb 16

I hereby put you in charge of taking pictures for me of the BU gig.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Videos