News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread- Page 58

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#1425Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:20am

They just sent an email about more tickets being released. Time for another purge of seats that have been on there for days. I don't see anything new, at all.

Updated On: 5/4/18 at 11:20 AM

schubox
#1426Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 11:45am

CT2NYC said: "They just sent an email about more tickets being released. Time for another purge of seats that have been on there for days. I don't see anything new, at all."

They actually released front row dress circle for the Sunday I’m going to be in town, but I can’t drop $1000 for two tickets for a play 

NYfanfromCA Profile Photo
NYfanfromCA
#1427Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 12:04pm

stlrod said: "Thanks for the suggestion macnyc. Ticketmaster was able to cancel the reservation even though I was within the 28 days."

Great news!  If anyone has had success returning tickets within the return window, could you please share your experience with me on how you were able to make it happen?  Maybe message me, if you can?  I was told yesterday that the promoter had blocked access to my order and that nothing could be done, even though the agent said he wanted to override the policy.  Thanks for any tips.

Updated On: 5/4/18 at 12:04 PM

stlrod
#1428Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 12:27pm

It might have helped that I told them I bought tickets for an alternative date and gave them the order number.

stlrod
#1429Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 12:27pm

It might have helped that I told them I bought tickets for an alternative date and gave them the order number.

markienyc
#1430Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 12:41pm

Just picked up J2 for the 17-18 of this month for 130! Looks like ppl are canceling and rebooking so keep looking.

ak72090
#1431Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:21pm

Anyone have a guess why a random Sunday, September 23, would have no show?

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#1432Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:22pm

Actors Fund performance? Or filming for the archives?

jonyyboy07
#1433Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:33pm

ak72090 said: "Anyone have a guess why a random Sunday, September 23, would have no show?"

The flea market is on that day, but it seems odd they wouldn’t have a performance because of that. Maybe it’s a benefit performance, sort of like the one on May 12th and the’ll open up tickets later on?

Theatre_Mom
#1434Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:45pm

stlrod said: "It might have helped that I told them I bought tickets for an alternative date and gave them the order number."

Did ticketmaster refund the fees?   I have rebooked other shows in the past , but I don't think TM refund the fees.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1435Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:46pm

The fees are refunded.

Nycat63
#1436Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:47pm

Theatre_Mom said: "stlrod said: "It might have helped that I told them I bought tickets for an alternative date and gave them the order number."

Did ticketmaster refund the fees? I have rebooked other shows in the past , but I don't think TM refund the fees.

"

Yes, they refund everything.  I've done it a few times now, and it's been very easy (I use live chat).  My refund shows up within 3-4 days.

Theatre_Mom
#1437Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 1:56pm

I just canceled my May 27th day tickets.  So within the 28 day window.

I did it by phone.  I did tell them I had a booking for a later date (May 2019)  and they issued the full refund,  including all fees.

When I tried by chat yesterday they said they could not do the refund.   But I didn't mention to the chat person I had a later booking so maybe that was the problem.

broadwaynerdnewbie Profile Photo
broadwaynerdnewbie
#1438Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 2:33pm

Has anybody here seen the show from the balcony like row A or B, and if so how was the view?

ilysespieces
#1439Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 3:05pm

broadwaynerdnewbie said: "Has anybody here seen the show from the balcony like row A or B, and if so how was the view?"

I have not (though I have Balcony Row E for October), but someone posted pictures on aviewfrommyseat (my new favorite website, at least when it comes to booking tickets to shows and concerts) and the view look amazing.

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#1440Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 3:12pm

I went to the last row of balcony and it's not a bad view at all. Sure it'll look more like a diorama but it's full-view and certainly a better view than the worst seat in London's Palace theatre.

deathofacatler
#1441Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 3:56pm

I checked and by some miracle found $40/part tickets for tomorrow night! Center balcony C.

The_Spielers_2017
#1442Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 5:07pm

Been checking the site daily for months now. FINALLY just got Center Row B in the Dress Circle for the week of the Tonys. $130 per Part. Cannot contain my excitement!

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#1443Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 5:14pm

Just a heads-up to people wanting to return tickets within the 28-day window: I tried to do this today and was not successful. Plus, I had purchased other tickets for the same performance and I told the rep that. I was told no, I couldn't get a refund.

Luckily I found two friends who are buying the extra tickets.

hufflepuffedpepper
#1444Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 5:46pm

I bought the most random, most available seat, for September 12th, and it happened to be that balcony seat everyone keeps mentioning so I was like cool that’s fun I’m pumped!! Came to $102 total. But then I got an email saying more seats popped up but didn’t mention the dates I’d be available, but I still checked anyway. I returned the balcony seats and got a dress L row L seat 5...for $62 total...? I’m wicked excited, but I’m also extremely confused as to why it was so cheap? It’s for a thurs/fri in February, is there a certain reason why those dates would be so cheap?? Help?? I checked the view and it’s amazing so I don’t understand lol

Updated On: 5/5/18 at 05:46 PM

Fosse76
#1445Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 5:48pm

(Insert Clever Name) said: "Actors Fund performance? Or filming for the archives?"

That (archives filming) would be done during a public performance, if at all.

Updated On: 5/4/18 at 05:48 PM

greenifyme2
#1446Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 7:35pm

I have this in my cart:
Dress Circle row C seat 119
For next Thursday/Friday
$40 per part. Who wants it?!

(Insert Clever Name) Profile Photo
(Insert Clever Name)
#1447Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 7:37pm

Thats an amazing seat, Im on the site if you could release it

greenifyme2
#1448Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 7:37pm

Ok get ready!

Edit: hope you got it!!

edit 2: I hope that’s not your listing on Stubhub.

Updated On: 5/4/18 at 07:37 PM

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
#1449Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
Posted: 5/4/18 at 8:50pm

Said it was posted 0 days ago so somebody posted that seat on Stubhub for an insane markup....

Videos