Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#176Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 1:07pm

lol

SisterGeorge
#177Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 1:16pm

Highland Guy said: " Now her only focus should be, must be, on the pending birth of her baby. See you again soon, Lea!"

I already feel bad for the kid.

"You've got to be taught
To hate
And fear
You've got to be taught
From year
To year
Its got to
Be drummed in your dear little ear
You've got to
Be carefully
Taught"

I assume it will be home-schooled.

Sister George

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#178Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 1:22pm

“Community” actress Yvette Nicole Brown, who co-starred with Michele on ABC’s “The Mayor” in 2017, also weighed in on the controversy. “I felt every one of those capital letters,” Brown responded to Ware’s tweet. “Every person on a set matters. Every person on a set deserves respect. And it is the responsibility of every series regular to make every person who visits their home feel welcome. This dismissive attitude is what’s wrong in Hollywood and the world.”

And this is years after GLEE ended.  Not one person has come to Lea’s defense.  Not one.  

Jordan Catalano
#179Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 1:23pm

That’s not true! Highland Guy vouches for her!!!

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#180Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 1:29pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 01:29 PM

Jordan Catalano
#181Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 1:31pm

Nobody said the baby will be a racist.

Calm down, child.

NOWaWarning Profile Photo
NOWaWarning
#182Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 2:19pm

But also, all racists were once babies. So is it really that wild of a statement?

inmyownlittlecorner
#183Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 2:43pm

nasty_khakis said: "I don't understand the people here who seem to need EVERY Glee cast member to issue a statement about her mean actions before they'll believe it.

You can watch MANY interviews including the recent Stars in the House reunion where her name is tangentially brought up and all their faces drop. Chris Colfer talked abouthowrewarding it was to get to sing "Defying Gravity" on the show and his face when he says "sang it with Lea" tells 20 stories on its own.
"

Watching the way Jenna laughed, I SCREAMED

Updated On: 6/3/20 at 02:43 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#184Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 3:10pm

I don't get the impression she is racist, as far as I know.  She does, however, seems to have been especially evil and loathsome to many of the people she has encountered along the way.  L.M. reminds me of a female Janus. 

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

PipingHotPiccolo
#185Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 3:23pm

the way people here are turning her general brattiness and well known cruelty into a form of toxic racism is ridiculous. we all know lots of horrible people, and to me it would be lunacy to get mad when those horrible people post positive, supportive, non-horrible statements in support of Black Lives Matter. 

hayleyann
#186Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 4:06pm

inmyownlittlecorner said: "nasty_khakis said: "I don't understand the people here who seem to need EVERY Glee cast member to issue a statement about her mean actions before they'll believe it.

You can watch MANY interviews including the recent Stars in the House reunion where her name is tangentially brought up and all their faces drop. Chris Colfer talked abouthowrewarding it was to get to sing "Defying Gravity" on the show and his face when he says "sang it with Lea" tells 20 stories on its own.
"

Watching the wayJenna laughed, I SCREAMED
"

Girl I just watched this.  It's about 15 minutes into the interview, when they get to talking about the early Glee rehearsals and how it was Amber, Jenna, Chris, and Kevin because Corey was in Canada.  Then Jenna goes "Oh Lea was there, but for some reason didn't join us in rehearsals"...   Amber couldn't contain her laughter at that one. 

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#187Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 4:24pm

LOL at BWW deleting my post. We love silencing black people.

ArtMan
#188Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 4:53pm

Oh please.  They deleted my post also.

Jordan Catalano
#189Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 5:01pm

My posts were deleted where I just said "lol"

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#190Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 5:39pm

Heather Morris, another one of her Glee co-stars, has chimed in. She says that Lea was very unpleasant to work with, but it shouldn't be assumed that she's racist because of it.

https://twitter.com/HeatherMorrisTV/status/1268283724774268928

Updated On: 6/3/20 at 05:39 PM

joevitus Profile Photo
joevitus
#191Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 6:16pm

JDonaghy4 said: "the way people here are turning her generalbrattiness and well known cruelty into a form of toxic racism is ridiculous. we all know lots of horrible people, and to me it would be lunacy to get mad when those horrible people post positive, supportive, non-horrible statements in support of Black Lives Matter."

As far as I can tell, everyone's doing the opposite of what you're saying. Even her harshest critics here are saying they don't think she's a racist. We're not about to do The Wizard of Oz, so put away the straw man.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#192Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 6:37pm

Exactly. All the responses are regarding her behavior. Nothing about racism. The timing of her well-intended post didn’t work out in her favor. One person simply opened the flood gates.

Dolly80
#193Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 7:45pm

SDV said: "Dolly80 said: "Jordan Catalano said: "And then cue Yvette Nicole Brown’s response saying “a you weren’t so young last year”."

you still haven’t said in what capacity you worked with her?
"

You know in what capacity Sam Ware worked with her and you still don't believe her. What difference willit make knowing where this poster worked with her?
"

WTF? Where are you making this up from? All I did was ask in what capacity he worked with Lea Michelle - I’m interested. 

I for one am glad this has happened as I have heard from numerous people who have had the ‘pleasure’ of working with her exactly what a madam she is. 

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
Jordan Catalano
#195Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 8:32pm

And THOSE were the stories I was first told about Lea but have never repeated. THAT. RIGHT. THERE. And there are SO many more from those Ragtime days.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#196Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 8:49pm

I have to be honest here: I'm CACKLING. She was that much of a threat to adults when she was a kid?! I'm dying to hear more now

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#197Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 8:54pm

JDonaghy4 said: "the way people here are turning her generalbrattiness and well known cruelty into a form of toxic racism is ridiculous. we all know lots of horrible people, and to me it would be lunacy to get mad when those horrible people post positive, supportive, non-horrible statements in support of Black Lives Matter."

Well said! In the scheme of problems currently facing the USA, Lea Michele doesn't even rank in the top 100.

That said, my previous post was by no means a defense of her actions. I was merely discussing what I see as an overreaction: that only people with certain DNA get to express their reality.

Jordan Catalano
#198Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 9:28pm

DAMN

So Elizabeth just put it all out there. This story has been known and told for many years on the “inside” and it’s now public. It’s almost like an urban legend so I’m happy it’s finally being told first hand.

SomeOtherMe Profile Photo
SomeOtherMe
#199Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/3/20 at 9:32pm

I don't get it, though. WHYYYYYY was she ever allowed to get away with such behavior?! It's not like her name was a box office draw. Why would she not have been fired?

I believe everything that's being said, but it just baffles me how an actress who had no power would be able to treat people this way and not lose her job.

Videos