pixeltracker

Into the Woods Official Movie Thread- Page 81

Into the Woods Official Movie Thread

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#2000Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 4:22pm

The fanfare/orchestral "Ever After" sound so good in that clip.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#2001Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 4:52pm

2000th reply!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2002Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 5:11pm

ok. You want a cookie or something?

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#2003Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 6:29pm

Are we gonna get to see the entire film before it comes out? I was so staunchly refusing to look at pics, read spoilers, let alone watch a video...that lasted like two seconds. Pine's delivery as the Prince sounds wonderfully wooden (in a very intentional sort of way, which I wasn't expected from his typically unintentionally wooden acting), and I loved seeing Tammy Blanchard immediately switch out of character as soon as the scene wrapped, seems like she's having a great time. Now, I must see Meryl.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

nasty_khakis
#2004Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 7:24pm

What clip?? Was it removed?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#2005Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 7:41pm

It is here

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

MagicalMusical Profile Photo
MagicalMusical
#2006Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 8:36pm

Thanks Besty. I guess it does make more sense for the opening to be shot during the day. I guess the festival begins during the day and then people run into Cinderella much later that same day, and then two more nights after that.

beautywickedlover
#2007Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 8:51pm

"I'm not sure if that's "the movie's Facebook page;" looks more fan-created (to me at least) and there'll likely be many. Disney will have the official one up sometime next year probably."

The official Walt Disney Studios Facebook page posted a link to that Facebook page a week ago.

Stevil907 Profile Photo
Stevil907
jetts7 Profile Photo
jetts7
#2009Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 9:18pm

Into the Woods Movie Cast

Entertainment Weekly just released this photo of Meryl Streep as The Witch! I think she looks amazing!

jetts7 Profile Photo
jetts7
#2010Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 9:19pm

You beat me to it, Stevil907! lol

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#2011Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 10:04pm

Wow. I can't believe how fast things are leaking. Streep looks pretty awesome. Although I was expecting more changes to her face.

logan2 Profile Photo
logan2
#2012Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 10:15pm

I gotta say I love that pic of Streep as the Witch. I'm now prepared to eat a big ol' plate of crow. Here's hoping.

I hate that we all have to wait for over a year to see this. For a few minutes today I actually forgot and thought it was coming out this Christmas and I got real excited.

beautywickedlover
#2013Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 10:32pm

She looks amazing! I love how they really nailed how ugly the Witch is in the first half of the musical. I can't wait to see what she looks like after her transformation.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#2014Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 11:00pm

LOVE Meryl's whole look! This is all looking very promising so far.

Mattbrain
#2015Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 11:16pm

"Although I was expecting more changes to her face."

Same here.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

jimmycurry01
#2016Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 11:25pm

Meryl looks great. She reminds me a lot of the illustrations in Hudson Talbott's adaptation of the musical.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#2017Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 11:29pm

Into the Woods Movie Cast

This picture...

Joviedamian
#2018Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/26/13 at 11:33pm

Those always a possibility that in post-production her face can altered to look uglier..but at the same time it is a DISNEY film and as dark and ugly as it should be, I think they are drawing a middle ground for it to be ok for family audiences as well as fans of the original itself. We also have to remember these are "first" photos, and we all known things will change and be added or edit by the time the film comes out...or not (lol).

Updated On: 9/26/13 at 11:33 PM

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#2019Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/27/13 at 12:27am

I actually was expecting the makeup and costume design to go further into "ugly" with the Witch ... but I have to say, looking at Meryl here, I think she's going to be far more sympathetic as a character. She looks haunting and haunted and cursed.

Definitely old and plain, but because we can see so much of her features, I think her acting is going to come through a lot more on film. She could go way beyond what I was thinking was possible with the part.

I'm definitely excited about the possibilities.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#2020Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/27/13 at 1:45am

Considering this is what we had, I think Meryl looks fvcking fantastic! You can see her pain and her plight. I may not go online at all until this movie is released because at this rate, we'll be able to see the whole movie in the year and three months when its due.

all that jazz Profile Photo
all that jazz
#2021Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/27/13 at 7:18am

All of the costumes are indeed gorgeous, specially Barankski's and Rapunzel's. No one can beat Atwood.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#2022Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/27/13 at 7:59am

Streep looks perfect! I too was expecting uglier. But on reflection, putting prosthetics on Streeps face would be like making a ballerina wear fur chaps. They'd be nothing but restraints on Streep's professional toolkit, her face. This way she can be ugly, intense, scary, and sympathetic yet still free enough to put depth on all those things.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Mrtrobz
#2023Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/27/13 at 8:53am

I wasn't expecting this at all for the Witch but I love it. Very regal as opposed to raggedy. She has a forlorness about her. I only hope that when she transforms to her former youth and beauty they can make her look different despite the minor make up. She looks great though the aesthetic looks great.

Updated On: 9/27/13 at 08:53 AM

Jay94
#2024Into the Woods Movie Cast
Posted: 9/27/13 at 1:55pm

I wonder who will play the narrator. I have a feeling they'll go with a distinguished British actor like Anthony Hopkins or Jeremy Irons. However, I think Geoffrey Rush would be awesome.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos