News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 40

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

Globefan
#975New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/1/24 at 9:46am

Jennafer Newberry is the new standby for Glinda 

hearthemsing22
#976New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/1/24 at 11:35am

A.J. said: "Long-time Production Stage Manager, Mary Beth Abel is departing as of today’sperformance.
Highly recommend this BWW feature:https://youtu.be/DqFvbcl7z_o?si=F2G9Lx4WuXTNrovL
"

A stage manger who worked on the tour of Mean Girls as well as Six on Broadway will be replacing Mary Beth Abel. I forget her name. 

hearthemsing22
#977New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 4/2/24 at 9:36am

Any rumors or predictions as to who will be replacing our current North American tour leads when they leave next month??

berniesb!tch
#978New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 5/30/24 at 11:21pm

Saw the show tonight for my roommate’s bday with the new cast. Overall, it was an amazing time! It was my 18th time (give or take) 

Alexandra Socha is phenomenal. Not my favorite Glinda but she was great. Doesn’t overplay the jokes, had a lot of heart. Brad Oscar was also really good. My roommate who has seen the show 8 times said he was her favorite wizard. I don’t agree personally but thought he was wonderful ;)

Donna as Morrible was honestly rough. Not much better than Michelle Pawk imo besides the singing. She was missing the camp and DRAMA. Her and nessarose were both honestly weak. It brings me no pleasure to say this as I’ve always worshiped her recordings of A Chorus Line and Company. 

Mary Kate was fine. Not much more to say. 

Jordan Litz and Jake Peterson continue to be fantastic! I love getting to see them grow in the roles.

I'm looking forward to Lissa and Jennafer hopefully taking over one day as they are my favorite pair I’ve ever seen  

Overall a great time!

Videos