pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 64

The Official TDF Thread

Hairspray0901
#1575The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/2/19 at 11:45am

n2nbaby said: "The offerings have been pretty sparse to say the least this last week."

Yep! I'm surprised since Broadway's usually struggling this time of year.

kelsey1389 Profile Photo
kelsey1389
#1576The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/3/19 at 12:42pm

Do we think there's any hope of tickets for Beautiful for Friday? Would like to get them through TDF but I don't know if they will have them/when they would be posted?

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#1577The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/5/19 at 10:49pm

OK. It’s been how many months the new site was launched? Still have shows listed that have no availability. Emails are returned saying, “they’re working on it “. And the frustration of selecting a show and the going back with “continue shopping” or by clicking the back button only to be returned to the top of the list again. I’m pretty certain this is a bait and switch. Your show is not available or you decide to browse other shows only to be taken back to the top of the list to, perhaps, pick another show that you had no intention of buying in the first place,

I love TDF. I’ve been a member for years. I couldn’t attend most shows without it. But this  new launch has been...what’s the word I’m looking for?....

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#1578The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/19 at 11:54am

The Ferryman up for tomorrow and Friday (2/7-2/The Official TDF Thread

The Cher Show up for next T-Thu (2/12-2/14)

Anastasia, Beautiful, King Kong, Kinky Boots, Phantom of the Opera, The Prom also up.

Updated On: 2/6/19 at 11:54 AM

zainmax
#1579The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/19 at 12:12pm

CoffeeBreak said: "The Ferryman up for tomorrow and Friday (2/7-2/The Official TDF Thread

The Cher Show up for next T-Thu (2/12-2/14)

Anastasia, Beautiful,King Kong, Kinky Boots, Phantom of the Opera, The Prom also up.
"

is this the first time for Cher?

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#1580The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/19 at 12:27pm

zainmax said: "is this the first time for Cher?"

I saw it on Jan. 1st via TDF. 

Updated On: 2/6/19 at 12:27 PM

zainmax
#1581The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/19 at 12:30pm

TBone said: "zainmax said: "is this the first time for Cher?"

I saw it on Jan. 1stvia TDF.
"

You're right. Thanks!

Pashacar
#1582The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/6/19 at 7:36pm

Was in Rear Mezz F 2-4 at Ferryman last night. Decent view, unfathomably tight seat. Worse than Studio 54.

Updated On: 2/6/19 at 07:36 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1583The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/8/19 at 10:12am

It appears they updated their site overnight.

It has returned to the old way of filtering your choices. No box pops up now.

Just give the world Love.

CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
#1584The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/8/19 at 1:35pm

Come From Away and The Ferryman up for next Tuesday and Wednesday.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#1585The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/8/19 at 10:06pm

The site has frozen up. Can't do anything afterlogging I on any of my devices. Have been trying for almost an hour.

Just give the world Love.

brdwybuff
#1586The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/9/19 at 12:47am

Just got a ticket for The Cher Show about 20min ago. No problems with website.

Caye2
#1587The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 9:34am

What seats have people gotten for King Kong on TDF?  The website says that all seating is in the Rear Mezz...wondered if that is in fact the case.

MyLife
#1588The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 9:38am

Wow. Frozen up for 3 shows this week if anyone wants to to see the underwhelming deflated balloon.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#1589The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 1:00pm

The Band’s Visit is up for a few dates.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Hairspray0901
#1590The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 1:34pm

Caye2 said: "What seats have people gotten for King Kong on TDF? The website says that all seating is in the Rear Mezz...wondered if that is in fact the case."

It said rear mezz when my friend and I bought as well but our tickets were Right orchestra row P all the way to the side (2 seats off the right aisle). Missed some stuff which we were bummed about but moved closer to center at intermission. 

OverBurntSienna
#1591The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 1:35pm

bwayphreak234 said: "The Band’s Visit is up for a few dates."

Thank you!  Got a ticket.

Juan Perez2 Profile Photo
Juan Perez2
#1592The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 1:52pm

To anyone who's bought tickets to see Phantom through TDF, can you comment on how the seats were? Been thinking about seeing the show again.

Dollypop
#1593The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 6:23pm

BAND'S VISIT is no longer available.

Saw KING KONG via TDF and my seat was 1/2 way thru the orchestra section right on the center aisle. No complaints about that.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

ImAProphet
#1594The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 7:27pm

Juan Perez2 said: "To anyone who's bought tickets to see Phantom through TDF, can you comment on how the seats were? Been thinking about seeing the show again."

This was back in August, but I got third row orchestra left, in about the middle of the row. Great seats.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1595The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/11/19 at 7:38pm

King Kong was 3rd row center. Great seats. 

pnewelljr
#1596The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/12/19 at 11:03am

Not sure if this is okay to post here, but I wanted to offer it to you all first. I have an extra TDF ticket to The Cher Show tonight, 02/12 (a friend cancelled). I am looking for $51 ($49 plus $2 surcharge) if anyone wants it.

Samanthacq Profile Photo
Samanthacq
#1597The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/12/19 at 11:17am

To anyone who is going to The Band's Visit tonight or tomorrow, could you please share your seat location? Thanks. 

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#1598The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/12/19 at 11:26am

Do any out of town people use TDF? Can I even apply if I live near Boston? Id love to be able to get to NYC more often, and this just seems like the best way I can do it. How often are new shows available in general? Plays as well as musicals? I didn't want to bother applying before coming here to ask. Id like to just move to NYC, but ya know its just ridiculously expensive unfortunately. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

bwaylistener
#1599The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 2/12/19 at 11:40am

Mike Barrett said: "Do any out of town people use TDF? Can I even apply if I live near Boston? Id love to be able to get to NYC more often, and this just seems like the best way I can do it. How often are new shows available in general? Plays as well as musicals? I didn't want to bother applying before coming here to ask. Id like to just move to NYC, but ya know its just ridiculously expensive unfortunately. Any help would be greatly appreciated!"

You can apply regardless of where you live. I live a couple hours away and have still used TDF quite a bit. Since I joined in late 2017, I have seen Groundhog Day, Hello Dolly, Spongebob, Phantom, the Ferryman, Beautiful, and Carousel. I prefer TDF to rushing because I like to have a ticket in advance if I am going to make the trip to the City, and I think the seats are generally better than rush seats. It is hard to predict which shows will be offered (usually the less popular shows), and they are often listed only a few days in advance, but it's such a bargain if you can be flexible. To give you a sense of things, right now the Broadway shows listed are The Band's Visit, Beautiful, King Kong, Kinky Boots, Phantom of the Opera, Pretty Woman, the Prom, and the Ferryman. Some of those are only mid-week shows, but some have weekend shows too.