pixeltracker

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017- Page 3

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017

Tandrews
#50Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/11/17 at 10:51pm

So what happens if you buy 2 tickets and then can't go? Does TM Verified Fan refund you or do you lose out completely? 

Yankees02
#51Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/11/17 at 11:20pm

Tandrews said: "So what happens if you buy 2 tickets and then can't go? Does TM Verified Fan refund you or do you lose out completely? 

"

you would lose out, its nothing different with ticketmaster. I have done the verified presale for a few events now. The orders show up in my ticketmaster order history with the rest of my orders. It's not like the verified sale is separate from ticketmaster.

It's up to the artist or whoever if they want to be able to let you list the ticket though for resale on their site. At the end of the day, if you got tickets and couldn't go, i'm sure someone will gladly buy them off of you.

andrewmin
#52Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/12/17 at 7:32pm

Is there any good way to buy more than two tickets? I want to go as a group with three people total, and it would be great (1) to be able to get the same day and (2) to be able to sit together.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#53Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/12/17 at 11:42pm

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#54Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/13/17 at 12:12am

Kinda hate that they broke up his name like that. But I can't imagine anyone else will care, ha. 

Debbie77
#55Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/13/17 at 2:08am

RippedMan said: "Kinda hate that they broke up his name like that. But I can't imagine anyone else will care, ha. 

"  Agreed.  I don't like it either.

Scott19
#56Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/14/17 at 8:53pm

Will take a stab at trying to get tickets.

I'd be curious to know how much of the house will be made up of those $850 premium seats.

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#57Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 10:46pm

I received an email tonight that said I was "on standby" for a verified ticket purchase. So I wasn't among the, I presume, randomly chosen ones to receive an access code. The email said I may receive a code tomorrow if tickets are available. We'll see. 

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#58Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 10:48pm

Me, too.

The email had so many instructions it gave me a headache.  

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#59Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:19pm

Ugh, me, too.   I might not even try even if I do get a code. I can only go on weekends -- I'm sure those will be snatched up especially quickly.

And I agree -- those instructions are ridiculous.  Sign on ahead of time -- but you won't have the link until you are moved OFF of the standby list after 10am.   Grrr.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

BroadwayBeebe
#60Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:21pm

Add me to the list of those On Standby. I highly doubt anything I can afford will be left when and if I get access so I guess I'll end up crossing this off my list. 

wolfwriter
#61Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:31pm

NYadgal said: "The email had so many instructions it gave me a headache. "

Exactly my thought. I stopped reading it. If it's that complicated to order tickets, I'll just skip it.

I used to get a little excitement about getting tickets to a performance I really wanted to see and this has just sucked the life out of it and, sadly, makes me not want to go.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#62Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:41pm

(If you're curious about the Standby instructions email -- here you go!)

You're on Standby

YOU'RE CURRENTLY ON STANDBY FOR SPRINGSTEEN ON BROADWAY.
Due to extremely high demand, we are unable to confirm your access for the #VerifiedFan Onsale. Should additional #VerifiedFan codes become available, we will notify you via text message. Please keep in mind ticket inventory will be extremely limited and tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF YOU GET AN OFFER CODE TO ACCESS TICKETS? 
Keep your phone close by – your text notification may come at any time after the Onsale begins at 10AM ET. When notified, you will receive two text messages: a link to a page where you will select the performance you wish to attend (selection will lead you to purchase on Ticketmaster); followed by your single-use offer code. 

Please also watch your email, if there are text delivery issues such as an incorrectly entered number or blocked carriers, we will email your offer code details. 

HOW TO PREPARE IN THE EVENT YOU COME OFF STANDBY 

Login to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, make sure you login using the same account information used during registration. 

TIP: We recommend using the Ticketmaster desktop experience to find and purchase tickets for Springsteen on Broadway. 

Have a valid credit card with updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account. 

Purchasers are held to a strict two (2) ticket limit. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.

PERFORMANCE SELECTION PAGE + PURCHASE 
If you come off standby, you'll begin your purchase on the Springsteen on Broadway performance selection page. 
How it works: 
Locate the performance you're interested in attending from the chronological list. (note: performance start times vary) 

Select BUY TICKETS. You will be directed to the event detail page on Ticketmaster to complete your purchase. 

Please note: shows marked with LIMITED AVAILABILITY may change to SOLD OUT at any time. 

Select the number of tickets, your desired price range and ticket price to begin your ticket search. 
–  Searching by your desired price range will locate available inventory within that range.
–  When searching by "Best Available," tickets will be displayed with the highest priced tickets listed first. 
–  If tickets are unavailable at your selected price or date, you will be offered tickets at an alternate price and/or date, subject to availability.
–  There is a strict two (2) ticket limit. 

Tickets prices will be displayed in two options: 
–  $850-$500
–  $400-$75

Tapdance2
#63Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:44pm

Everyone I know got the standby notification, is there anyone who was notified that they won?

wolfwriter
#64Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:53pm

I did. Here is the text I got tired of reading.

Everything you need to prep for your purchase!

Now that you're a #VerifiedFan and have been selected to participate in tomorrow's onsale, below are details to get you ready to have the best opportunity to access tickets. 

CODE DELIVERY 
Tomorrow morning, Wednesday, August 30, you will receive two text messages: a link to a page where you will select the performance you wish to attend (selection will lead you to purchase on Ticketmaster); followed by your single-use offer code. Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before tickets go on sale. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered number or blocked carriers, we will email your offer code prior to the #VerifiedFan Onsale. 

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE 
The onsale will begin promptly on Wednesday, August 30 at 10AM ET. 

1. Login to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, make sure you login using the same account information used during registration. 

TIP: We recommend using the Ticketmaster desktop experience to find and purchase tickets for Springsteen on Broadway

2. Have a valid credit card with updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account

3. Purchasers are held to a strict two (2) ticket limit. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

4. When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.

PERFORMANCE SELECTION PAGE + PURCHASE 
You'll begin your purchase on the Springsteen on Broadway performance selection page. 
How it works: 

1. Locate the performance you're interested in attending from the chronological list. (note: performance start times vary) 

2. When the onsale begins at 10AM ET, select BUY TICKETS. You will be directed to the event detail page on Ticketmaster to complete your purchase. 

Please note: shows marked with LIMITED AVAILABILITY may change to SOLD OUT at any time. 

3. Select the number of tickets, your desired price range and ticket price to begin your ticket search. 
    –  Searching by your desired price range will locate available inventory within that range. 
    –  When searching by "Best Available," tickets will be displayed with the highest priced tickets listed first.
    –  If tickets are unavailable at your selected price or date, you will be offered tickets at an alternate price and/or date, subject to availability.
    –  There is a strict two (2) ticket limit. 

4. Tickets prices will be displayed in two options: 
    –  $850-$500
    –  $400-$75

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#65Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/29/17 at 11:55pm

Congrats!

Tapdance2
#66Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 1:12am

Congrats Wolfwriter, should be amazing

RussT2
#67Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 5:02am

Tapdance2 said: "Everyone I know got the standby notification, is there anyone who was notified that they won?"

I got the email last night saying I'm getting a code for this morning.

I also got the code 2 weeks ago for Hamilton verified tickets and I was able to get 2 tickets, so I've already done this verified thing recently. Not that it will make a difference at 10 am today. These tickets will go super fast.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#68Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 6:08am

I'm on standby too with low hope.  My guess is that 80% of the house will be in the $500 - $850 range.  Has anyone heard more specifics on seating/pricing options?

Mediamaven2
#69Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 6:45am

I received an email re getting selected for a code too - luckily have the freedom this am to rearrange schedule to be by desktop at 10...seems the standby code instructions are the exact same as the selected ones. Not unduly complicated when you actually read through. I don't know a better way but I hate the thought of having to leap at any ticket offered should one make it through these hurdles and get two tickets spit back with a time limit to complete purchase....Past experience  regret not leaping (lose out if you hesitate/opt to try for a different selection) and regret leaping at 'anything' offered (the literal worst seats in the house). 

Mediamaven2
#70Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 7:21am

UGH - now I see the super annoying catch

"Tickets prices will be displayed in two options: 
                             –  $850-$500
                             –  $400-$75"

So I have to effectively commit to the best most outrageously priced seats ($1700 for 2 should the system spit back an $850 pair of tix to me if I choose the first "option" hoping only for $500 max each)

OR

effectively commit to the worst seats in the house (last row corner balcony at $75) should the system spit back that offer to me should I choose the second "option". 

It's potentially either or - no middle ground. Of course that is what most would choose so I get it - but with the Springsteen demand you would think they know they will very quickly sell out all price ranges - why NOT give us more of a choice in selecting seats specific price ranges????  Grrrrrrr

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#71Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 7:30am

You don't have to buy what Ticketmaster spits out at you. You always have the option to try for another pair or change the date. Of course there's no guarantee that you will be offered a better option. 

Mediamaven2
#72Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 8:18am

Of course one retains ultimate freedom NOT to purchase, always. My point is that you don't get  multiple shots in these high demand events. Or even a second shot probably. It would be nice for that reason to allow one to choose more specifically a  price target esp since the range btwn the lower end of lower  possibility and higher end of higher possibility is quite large (i.e. 75 vs 850)

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#73Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 8:27am

Yes, I do agree with you. More of a breakdown would be logical!

10086sunset
#74Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
Posted: 8/30/17 at 8:43am

Anyone else expect them to add shows through December?