Broadway Discounts

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#625Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/9/23 at 8:03pm

JasonC3 said: "GF21 said: "Got a code for Leopoldstadt today, good for select performances (it says) between 2/14 and 3/12 (or until the last show before Joshua Malina comes in).

Orchestra from $99,Mezz from $79,Balcony from $39

Code: LEOTM26
"

I got giddy seeing this, but when I checked for a Friday night in March, the mezzanine seats I want are $195. Discounts ain't what they used to be.
"

FWIW, my Wednesday evening ticket to Leopoldstadt on TDF was Row G center orchestra.

TarHeelAlan
#626Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/11/23 at 8:32am

New telechargeoffers.com code for Kimberly Akimbo: AKIMBO  Discount pricing now good through April 30.  35% off for select seats, appears to include weekends and matinees. 

Emmeline Carter
#627Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/11/23 at 4:07pm

Hi, by any chance does anyone have any discount codes for Hadestown? Thank you!

Jarethan
#628Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/11/23 at 9:09pm

Still nothing for Parade?????

chrishuyen
#629Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 12:08am

JSquared2 said: "Alessio2 said: "Does anyone know if New York City Center or the Public do same day rush tickets or lottery?"

The Public offers rush tickets (for all of their shows) on TodayTix.
"

Along with TodayTix, they also have in person rush and phone rush (with an extra fee) for all non-Joe's Pub shows.  You can also buy student tickets in advance either in person or over the phone as well.

City Center also has student rush, but I think that's about it.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#630Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 10:45am

TarHeelAlan said: "New telechargeoffers.com code for Kimberly Akimbo: AKIMBODiscount pricing now good through April 30. 35% off for select seats, appears to include weekends and matinees."

The dates I looked at the discount isn't 35%.  It is $20 off some orchestra seats regularly priced at $165 down to $145.  Only $10 off some mezzanine seats.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#631Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 12:47pm

I hope the new shows coming in with soft sales learned from Almost Famous. If you offer no discounts ever, you will close (unless it's a once in a generation show which none of these are). Yikes. 

yyys
#632Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 1:02pm

Think it closed because there was no audience for it.

Sutton Ross said: "I hope the new shows coming in with soft sales learned from Almost Famous. If you offer no discounts ever, you will close (unless it's a once in a generation show which none of these are). Yikes."

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#633Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 1:05pm

Sure but it may have lasted longer had they offered discounts. They had no stars so it would have been smart. I enjoyed it, though. 

yyys
#634Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 1:10pm

The mixed reviews didn't help. 

Sutton Ross said: "Sure but it may have lasted longer had they offered discounts. They had no stars so it would have been smart. I enjoyed it, though."

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#635Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 1:41pm

TarHeelAlan said: "New telechargeoffers.com code for Kimberly Akimbo: AKIMBODiscount pricing now good through April 30. 35% off for select seats, appears to include weekends and matinees."

Thanks for this! Grabbed a ticket - I had been waiting for the BroadwayBox code to extend past March 5, but this worked just fine.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#636Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 6:47pm

Is there really nothing for ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME yet…?

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#637Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/12/23 at 6:57pm

With Broadway week done, does A BEAUTIFUL NOISE have an available discount code?

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

TarHeelAlan
#638Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/13/23 at 8:33am

bwayphreak234 said: "TarHeelAlan said: "New telechargeoffers.com code for Kimberly Akimbo: AKIMBODiscount pricing now good through April 30. 35% off for select seats, appears to include weekends and matinees."

Thanks for this! Grabbed a ticket - I had been waiting for the BroadwayBox code to extend past March 5, but this worked just fine.
"

Glad it worked for you. I was in the same boat, needed the discount for a performance just one week after the BroadwayBox code expired. Found the new one on broadwayhero.com. 

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#639Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 11:06am

Just received a Flash Sale email from Telecharge for Some Like it Hot. 

$99 Orchestra Seats (fees included) for
every weeknight performance.

New balcony, mezzanine, and orchestra prices for all weeknight performances of SOME LIKE IT HOT. There are no gimmicks or gags. Get a single or a pair, or by all means, bring the whole gang.
The only catch?
This SALE ENDS FEBRUARY 23 ??? so GET ???EM WHILE THEY???RE HOT!

No code needed.

BwayinVan
#640Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 11:48am

Anything out there yet for Room? One can only hope…

gibsons2
#641Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 3:27pm

Seatgeek  has the 15% discount PRESIDENTSDAY15

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#642Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 3:42pm

Melissa25 said: "Just received a Flash Sale email from Telecharge for Some Like it Hot.

$99 Orchestra Seats (fees included) for
every weeknight performance.

New balcony, mezzanine, and orchestra prices for all weeknight performances ofSOME LIKE IT HOT. There are no gimmicks or gags. Get a single or a pair, or by all means, bring the whole gang.
The only catch?
ThisSALEENDS FEBRUARY 23??? soGET ???EM WHILE THEY???RE HOT!

No code needed.
"

Each time I look at purchasing it is still showing 15.00 fee per ticket.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#643Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 3:45pm

Yes, the advertised $99 is simply the price including fees. If purchasing at the box office, the price will be $84. It really isn't a great deal, since you can probably get a much better seat at TKTS for about the same price.

Updated On: 2/15/23 at 03:45 PM

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#644Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 3:54pm

gibsons2 said: "Seatgeek has the 15% discount PRESIDENTSDAY15"

Doesn’t seem to work. Hmmm

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#645Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 4:09pm

It works. You have to add it on the payment page.

hearthemsing22
#646Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 5:11pm

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "Is there really nothing for ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME yet…?"

Do you think they'd announce that before even announcing a cast??

inception Profile Photo
inception
#647Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 9:35pm

After a lot of inner debate I used the Broadwaybox code for & Juliet JULIETBBOX to get a ticket for this show since it takes $50 off, so seems like a better deal than the offer for the same night for Kimberly Akimbo.  Also after listening to the KA recording, I don't really dig it.

My trip is in 4 weeks, and all things going well I will see:

Lohengrin at the Met

Funny Girl

Camelot

Anthony Rapp

Sweeney Todd

& Juliet

Parade

Dear World at Encores

The Harder They Come at The Public

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#648Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/15/23 at 11:04pm

Still nothing for Peter Pan GOES WRONG?

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

TarHeelAlan
#649Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 1:04am

inception said: "TarHeelAlan said: "New telechargeoffers.com code for Kimberly Akimbo: AKIMBODiscount pricing now good through April 30. 35% off for select seats, appears to include weekends and matinees."

The dates I looked at the discount isn't 35%. It is $20 off some orchestra seats regularly priced at $165 down to $145. Only $10 off some mezzanine seats.
"

The 35% figure came directly from the broadwayhero.com website where I found the code. Sorry, but I didn't bother going section by section to determine its accuracy throughout the theatre. All I wanted was a cheap mezzanine seat for a Sat matinee. The one I bought is regularly $79 before fees, and cost me $59 before fees using the code. So on the one hand, it was more like a 25% discount vs a 35% discount, but on the other hand was twice the $10 discount you cited. 

Videos