Broadway Discounts

inception Profile Photo
inception
#650Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 8:19am

TarHeelAlan said: "

The 35% figure came directly from the broadwayhero.com website where I found the code. Sorry, but I didn't bother going section by section to determine its accuracy throughout the theatre. All I wanted was a cheap mezzanine seat for a Sat matinee. The one I bought is regularly $79 before fees, and cost me $59 before fees using the code. So on the one hand, it was more like a 25% discount vs a 35% discount, but on the other hand was twice the $10 discount you cited.

Awesome!  I was looking at a Friday night a month from now.  Checked again just now, and on that date even the last row of the mezz is still $74 with the code.

Maybe the discount gets better as you get closer to the performance date?

"

JasonC3
#651Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 10:28am

Given that it apparently says "select seats," it also is quite possible that seats on weekend performances (particularly if they are selling well) are not among those selected for the offer.

Last row mezz on a Thursday I was looking at in March is $58, but no discounts were available anywhere in the mezz the next day for Friday evening.

Updated On: 2/16/23 at 10:28 AM

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#652Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 10:57am

Email went out yesterday for a SOME LIKE IT HOT flash sale thru February 23rd - new price breakdown (including fees) for all weeknight performances: orchestra from $99, mezz from $79, and balcony from $49. I’m probably a broken record, but you have a great view from the mezz and balcony with this show.

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#653Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 11:34am

GiantsInTheSky2 said: "Email went out yesterday for a SOME LIKE IT HOT flash sale thru February 23rd - new price breakdown (including fees) for all weeknight performances: orchestra from $99, mezz from $79, and balcony from $49. I’m probably a broken record, but you have a great view from the mezz and balcony with this show."

Post 639 in this thread posted the info yesterday. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

TarHeelAlan
#654Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 11:47am

inception said: "TarHeelAlan said: "

The 35% figure came directly from the broadwayhero.com website where I found the code. Sorry, but I didn't bother going section by section to determine its accuracy throughout the theatre. All I wanted was a cheap mezzanine seat for a Sat matinee. The one I bought is regularly $79 before fees, and cost me $59 before fees using the code. So on the one hand, it was more like a 25% discount vs a 35% discount, but on the other hand was twice the $10 discount you cited.

Awesome! I was looking at a Friday night a month from now. Checked again just now, and on that date even the last row of the mezz is still $74 with the code.

Maybe the discount gets better as you get closer to the performance date?

The prices I quoted you are, as indicated, the prices before fees. The prices Telecharge quotes you include the fees, and they specify that when you look the seats. Those $74 tickets you saw in the last row are $59 before fees, down from $79 regular price before fees. 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#655Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 11:51am

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "Is there really nothing for ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME yet…?"

Don't automatically assume shows will discount, as we found out last Fall, they don't do it nearly as often or as substantial. Besides, why would a show that is coming in May offer discounts before Parade, Bad Cinderella, and New York, New York? 

TarHeelAlan
#656Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 12:41pm

JasonC3 said: "Given that it apparently says "select seats," it also is quite possible that seats on weekend performances (particularly if they are selling well) are not among those selected for the offer.

Last row mezz on a Thursday I was looking at in March is $58, but no discounts were available anywhere in the mezz the next day for Friday evening.
"

The discount tickets I purchased Row G center mezz were indeed for a March Saturday afternoon matinee. I just checked for the same performance, and although there are very few tix left in the last two rows, they are discounted down to $59 before fees, $74 after fees. Interestingly, for the same performance the center mezz has some discounted seats in rows D&E that are $10 cheaper than full price side mezz in the same rows.

Updated On: 2/16/23 at 12:41 PM

saxpower
#657Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 6:32pm

I recieved an e-mail from Telecharge for a Bad Cinderella  Flash sale (through noon 2/17) for $79 (pre-fees) orchestra and mezz seats.  When I click on the link, I don't see any discounted seats.   Anyone else able to use the flash sale?

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#658Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 6:40pm

saxpower said: "I recieved an e-mail from Telecharge for a Bad Cinderella Flash sale (through noon 2/17) for $79 (pre-fees) orchestra and mezz seats. When I click on the link, I don't see any discounted seats. Anyone else able to use the flash sale?"

For weekday performances, most of the front mezzanine is $94 (already including the fees and taxes). This includes front row. I just bought for the finale preview. 

Updated On: 2/16/23 at 06:40 PM

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#659Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 8:11pm

FAT HAM is having a “Black/Queer Community Night” (similar to what ASL had) on Friday March 31st

All tickets are $39-89 (plus fees) with code HAMILY1

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#660Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 8:22pm

saxpower said: "I recieved an e-mail from Telecharge for a Bad Cinderella Flash sale (through noon 2/17) for $79 (pre-fees) orchestra and mezz seats. When I click on the link, I don't see any discounted seats. Anyone else able to use the flash sale?"

Is there a code or link?

saxpower
#661Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/16/23 at 8:46pm

jpbran said: "saxpower said: "I recieved an e-mail from Telecharge for a Bad Cinderella Flash sale (through noon 2/17) for $79 (pre-fees) orchestra and mezz seats. When I click on the link, I don't see any discounted seats. Anyone else able to use the flash sale?"

Is there a code or link?
"

No- just a “click here”

chrishuyen
#662Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/18/23 at 11:35pm

Just got a few mailers:

Good Night Oscar: GNOMAIL
Orch from 139, Mezz from 99, Balc from 89
Valid for performances April 7-August 27

Parade: BIGNEWS
Tickets from 59
Valid through April 9, for performances February 22-August 2

Camelot: CAMDM22
Weekday performances starting at 89, weekend performances starting at 99
Valid through April 12, for performances through June 25

Dear World: DMWORLD
20% off on select seats
Expires March 12

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#663Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/19/23 at 1:33pm

PARADE
Paradebroadway.com

telechargeoffers.com
CODE: BIGNEWS
Tickets from $59
Offer valid through 4/9/23 for performances 2/22 - 8/2

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

swright1031
#664Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/19/23 at 3:12pm

Does anybody have anything current for little shop of horrors?

amiyagi
#665Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/19/23 at 3:41pm

Anything for Peter Pan Goes Wrong? 

Opens in less than a month and still tons of availability.

MarilynMonroeSmash Profile Photo
MarilynMonroeSmash
#666Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/21/23 at 10:02pm

Are there are any discounts for Bad Cinderella?

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#667Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/22/23 at 3:40pm

MarilynMonroeSmash said: "Are there are any discounts for Bad Cinderella?"

CDDRM1220 at Telecharge Offers

yyys
#668Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/22/23 at 7:14pm

BLACK ODYSSEY
promo code: LASTPREVIEWS for $22 tickets (only good for 2/23-25 performances) Updated On: 2/22/23 at 07:14 PM

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#669Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/23/23 at 10:56am

CORN29 on Ticketmaster for some deeply discounted mezzanine seats during the first 2 weeks of Shucked.

Updated On: 2/23/23 at 10:56 AM

Broadway Direct
#670Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/23/23 at 11:08am

Hey there — that CORN29 code is actually for use on Broadway Direct! Stalk on over to https://broadwaydirect.com/tickets/shucked and try it out!

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#671Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/23/23 at 11:28am

Robbie2 said: "PARADE
Paradebroadway.com

telechargeoffers.com
Tickets from $59
"

I cannot locate any discounted seats to PARADE on any date in any location of the theatre using that code or the other one, which is ATLANTA. Not one, anywhere, on any date. The cheapest ticket I can find is $84, which seems to be a $69 ticket with a $15 service charge, and that is for the absolute crappiest seats in the theatre. I then removed the discount codes to be sure, and all the seats pop up for the exact same prices. I then thought it might be the browser I was using, so I tried it on two different browsers, and the exact same results. Has anyone been able to find discounted tickets using that code?

JasonC3
#672Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/23/23 at 11:34am

I bought a rear mezzanine seat for Parade on Saturday, 5/27, 2 pm, and it took $20 off.

Matt Rogers Profile Photo
Matt Rogers
#673Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/23/23 at 11:43am

JasonC3 said: "I bought a rear mezzanine seat for Parade on Saturday, 5/27, 2 pm, and it took $20 off."

Does it apply the discount when you go to checkout?

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#674Broadway Discounts
Posted: 2/23/23 at 11:47am

Matt Rogers said: "Robbie2 said: "PARADE
Paradebroadway.com

telechargeoffers.com
Tickets from $59
"

I cannot locate any discounted seats to PARADE on any date in any location of the theatre using that code or the other one, which is ATLANTA. Not one, anywhere, on any date. The cheapest ticket I can find is $84, which seems to be a $69 ticket with a $15 service charge, and that is for the absolute crappiest seats in the theatre. I then removed the discount codes to be sure, and all the seats pop up for the exact same prices. I then thought it might be the browser I was using, so I tried it on two different browsers, and the exact same results. Has anyone been able to find discounted tickets using that code?
"

FWIW, I just tried using the code out of curiosity (I already purchased a full-price ticket a few weeks ago for a performance next month), and I'm not seeing anything for less than $84 either, so it's not just you!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Videos