pixeltracker

Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!

Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#0Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 9:57am

Millie you made me remember a quiz I made earlier this year!!

I'm Mimi

have fun everybody!!
click here to find out

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died
Updated On: 8/28/04 at 09:57 AM

ponine24601
#1re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 9:58am

haha yes! i've been trying to find one of these forever! *goes to take the quiz*

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

ponine24601
#2re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 10:02am

You're Mimi Marquez, a night club dancer with questionable morals. She had a small fling with married Benny but finds her first and true love, soulful songwriter Roger. You have a love of wild parties and live life to the fullest and each day without regret, as if it were the last. No day but today!!!

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

timote316
#3re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 10:06am

lol, I don't think I answered a single question like Roger would have, but oh well, I'm Roger. I'm ok with that lol. I am somewhat of a hermit, staying in my room for hours on end... lol

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#4re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 10:24am

Im Mimi. yea! that was so cool i love quizes like that

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Yankeefan007
#5re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 10:39am

mark

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#6re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:10am

You're Maureen Johnson, a performance artist and Mark's ex-girlfriend, who left him for Joanne. You know what you've got and aren't afraid to flaunt it!!! You love to be the center of attention and sometimes just don't understand why the world doesn't revolve around you. When you find that somebody you'll learn (the hard way) to compromise.

...except I'm a guy.

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#7re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:25am

no surprises here

You're Mark Cohen, a filmmaker and video artist, Roger's roommate and Maureens ex-boyfriend. You sometimes feel as if you're only observing rather than being part of the action. Don' worry it'll all work itself out in the longrun and the memories you are creating and recording will last a lifetime.

*sighs* i'm always Mark...not that i'm really complaining, but I am a girl! haha...

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#8re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:35am

haha WOW, im really Roger Davis. That was my "Broadway Character" too.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

ImmaCurbsideProphet
#9re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:42am

i would be Mark Cohen. which is pretty close to what i am now..lol.. starving would-be director. re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!

Princess MimiChica Profile Photo
Princess MimiChica
#10re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:44am

oooh I am MIMI all the way!! LOL BIG suprise, right? =)

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#12re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:51am

There is no way that I'm Maureen----but the quiz doesn't lie!

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#13re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:51am

So you're not a Renthead and your really didn't want to play aong. Okay so you should totally try to see it in NYC or on tour. Check out the official site (www.siteforrent.com) to learn more about Jonathan Larson's AMAZING show. Or click see all results to learn about the charactors.

LOL.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

broadwayinthebigcity Profile Photo
broadwayinthebigcity
#14re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 11:55am

mark.

"as good or quite likely better than any other show with killer rabbits and a legless knight opening on Broadway this season." -Eric Idle on SPAMALOT

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#15re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 12:04pm

one of my dream roles--MARK!!!!

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

insomniak
#16re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 12:13pm

I would take it except it's pretty obvious which answers are for which characters, so I sit there thinking about who I want to be before picking... especially since I have no intrest in film, but everyone I know agrees that I'm Mark.

sweetiedarlinmia Profile Photo
sweetiedarlinmia
#17re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 12:15pm

Mimi

ponine24601
#19re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:00pm

my answers were mixed between mimi and maureen. o well. i'm happy being mimi. shned28: is that eden is your avatar?

#20re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:12pm

Maureen- the wonder of being a Leo!

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#21re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:16pm

You're Mimi Marquez, a night club dancer with questionable morals. She had a small fling with married Benny but finds her first and true love, soulful songwriter Roger. You have a love of wild parties and live life to the fullest and each day without regret, as if it were the last. No day but today!!!

OK totally not me! Its hard tho, because the quiz is SO obvious about which character you are picking. It takes the surprise out of it. I think i was all over the board on this quiz and answered 2 ones like mimi and all the rest got one...

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#22re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:35pm

Why do I get Mark every single time?! It's just not even a suprise anymore, hahaha!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#23re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:48pm

I'm Roger. I would have expected to be Mark (even though I'm a girl).

CampB'wayBaby Profile Photo
CampB'wayBaby
#24re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:51pm

Maureen! Wow, that was a schock! lol!

For the love of Oz!

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#25re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!!
Posted: 8/28/04 at 2:56pm

re: Which Rent Charater are you - QUIZ!! border="0" alt="You're Mark Cohen!!!">
You're Mark Cohen, a filmmaker and video artist,
Roger's roommate and Maureens ex-boyfriend. You
sometimes feel as if you're only observing
rather than being part of the action. Don'
worry it'll all work itself out in the longrun
and the memories you are creating and recording
will last a lifetime.

http://quizilla.com/users/adamized810/quizzes/Which%20Rent%20character%20are%20you%3F/"> Which Rent character are you?
brought to you by Quizillahttp://quizilla.com">Quizilla

no suprise here- its the role all my friends want me to audition for

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

Videos