pixeltracker

LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!

LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!

gravity87
#0LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:13pm

I Just saw on broadway.com that they anounced the Wicked Tour cast and the girl who played Libby from sabrina is going to be Nessa. Are they that desperate to have a semi-big name?? I cant see this working

-----------------------------------------
EVERYONE I AM SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE. I didnt mean to offend anyone but when All ive seen from her was libby from sabrina I didnt think that she was anything that great. but obviouly I was wrong so Im sorry

Updated On: 11/29/04 at 08:13 PM

BwayTheatre11
#1re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:15pm

LOL.

CCM '10!

SCBWannabe Profile Photo
SCBWannabe
#2re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:16pm

Have you ever heard Jenna sing? If not, than maybe you should keep it to yourself. She has an awesome voice.

ckeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
#3re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:16pm

Gotta be a joke.
Do a goole search for "Bare" and any of her other non-Sabrina credits. You'll see that Ms. Green is actually quite talented. I look forward to seeing her add some life to the role.

Hamlet's father.

#4re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:17pm

Her name is Jenna Leigh Green and she has a lot more credit to her name than just Libby. Libby was just who she was known as.

You act like it's the end of the world, but until you've heard her sing, don't come on here and cry about it. Why not go and try to find something so you can hear her sing?

Personally, I think she's very fit for the part. Did you read that she's also the understudy for Elphaba, or did you skip that part?

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#5re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:20pm

Jenna has an amazing voice and I hope to have the tour come close enough to NY so i can see her im quite excited she got the part great for her.

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Plum
#6re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!

Oh, my GOD! I can't believe that lady from Murder, She Wrote played Mrs. Lovett. EW! What was George from Seinfeld doing on The Producers? And Frasier Crane on Sunday in the Park With George? Those TV actors should stick to their own medium. Honestly. re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???! Updated On: 11/28/04 at 08:20 PM

broadway geek Profile Photo
broadway geek
#7re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!

I'm sort of excited to see her in this role, haven't heard her sing yet, don't have BARE.

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#8re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:21pm

does this mean that Jenna isn't going to be in Bare? (if and when it opens in NY?)

#9re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:22pm

trust all of us, gravity87...she's very very talented. In Bare she was awesome, and many people have been hoping that she would be cast as Nessa, so go see it before you judge! She's great!

SCBWannabe Profile Photo
SCBWannabe
#10re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:22pm

Sadly I believe Bare isn't going to happen. These performers need to move on so they can make some cash.

FabalaCohen
#11re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:23pm

"Oh, my GOD! I can't believe that lady from Murder, She Wrote played Mrs. Lovett. EW! What was George from Seinfeld doing on The Producers? And Frasier Crane on Sunday in the Park With George? Those TV actors should stick to their own medium. Honestly. "

*applauds*

"During this performance, please feel free to let your cell phones and pagers ring willy-nilly. However, do remember that there are heavily-armed knights on stage and you might well be dragged up and impaled." (Pre-curtain announcement at the new Broadway musical Monty Python's Spamalot)

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#12re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:24pm

I know, Plum! And that lady who only had a recurring role on Cheers as Velma in CHICAGO?! Damn crazy-ass stunt casting.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

BwayTheatre11
#13re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:25pm

Yes. Jenna is joining BARE, John Hill re-joined Hairspray and Scott Allgauer re-joined Jesus Christ Superstar...

CCM '10!

timote316
#14re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 8:56pm

re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???! for BARE

re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???! for Jenna!

I need to see this tour...

My Fair Lady Profile Photo
My Fair Lady
#15re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:01pm

I LOVE Jenna Leigh Green. She is amazing!

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#16re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:09pm

i'm so upset imissed her in BARE... she sounds AMAZING... but i'm excited to see her on the tour... yay for starting in toronto!!

::bust a move::

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#17re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:13pm

Who cares about her being in Sabrina. She sounds amazing in Bare.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

edenespinosalover Profile Photo
edenespinosalover
#18re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:16pm

gravity87, I thought the same thing when I saw it, but then I actually heard her sing. . . she's damn good.

Jess1483
#19re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:21pm

If you haven't heard her sing, you can still download the BARE sampler songs at the official site, www.bareapopopera.com. You just have to provide some basic info and then you can download them. If you only want to hear her, you can listen to Portrait of a Girl or All Grown Up, but the whole thing is great.

Why do we play with fire? Why do we run our fingers through the flame? Why do we leave our hands on the stove, although we know we're in for some pain? -tick...tick...BOOM!

PJ
#20re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:24pm

I knew that name sounded so familiar. I used to watch that show back in the day.

i*heart*fame
#21re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:31pm

i think she will be gr8, she is gr8 at acting and has an amazing voice, plus she is also totally sweet

"Don't thank your parents, if you were raised in a nurturing environment you wouldnt be in show business"--Conan O'Brien at the 2006 Emmy Awards

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#22re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA....WTF???!
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:43pm

she's actually a pretty good singer/actress i saw her in BARE back in the beginning of the year

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#23re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA
Posted: 11/28/04 at 9:50pm

Plum is my HERO!

musicgal04 Profile Photo
musicgal04
#24re: LIBBY FROM SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH AS NESSA
Posted: 11/28/04 at 10:11pm

Reading the title of this thread I couldn't help but giggle. As said before listen to the sampler and be very impressed.

Videos