pixeltracker

What show are YOU currently working on?- Page 2

What show are YOU currently working on?

OddExoticCreature Profile Photo
OddExoticCreature
#25re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 1:51pm

Yeah overthemoon! Playing the comic relief is the best.

--Like an odd exotic creature on display inside a zoo, hearing children asking questions makes me ask some questions too...--

JemimaPearl
#26re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 2:06pm

costumes & set painting for "Cats." Painting unitards is harder than it seems.

"Movies will make you famous; Television will make you rich; But theatre will make you good." -Terrence Mann

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#27re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 2:46pm

The Padre in Man of La Mancha.

inlovewithjerryherman Profile Photo
inlovewithjerryherman
#28re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 2:52pm

Hans in Cabaret

But we're having performance space issues, and rehearsals have been going on for three weeks too long - we're beginning to get fed up with the show.

ohhoney_ Profile Photo
ohhoney_
#29re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 3:27pm

I'm stage-managing a new musical my friend wrote called JUMP! The music is all 80's tunes. (ie the opening number is "She Works Hard For The Money")

MWAH! -Meghan

NYC PART III: 24 sleeps!

Andre:I'll miss you.
Muriel: You will?
Andre: Only if you leave.

30/90 Playout
#30re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 3:33pm

Just finished Stage Managing "Working" and about to Co-Direct/Stage Manage "Aladdin Jr."
Updated On: 4/17/06 at 03:33 PM

alphieboy Profile Photo
alphieboy
#31re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:07pm

I'm currently playing Scarecrow in "The Wizard of OZ". We open next weekend.

"If I have something to say, the whole world (BroadwayWorld) should hear it." - Thenardier

rosiecabaret
#32re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:09pm

i JUST finished Cabaret a week ago, so i still count that. I was Rosie yay for Kit Kat Girls!
Updated On: 4/17/06 at 04:09 PM

otis33 Profile Photo
otis33
#33re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:12pm

Just closed "The Nerd" last night. Have auditions for "Back to Bacharach and David" this afternoon, which I'm directing.

theatreboi11
#34re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:12pm

Just finished directing "I Sing!"

In meetings to co choreograph and AD "A Chorus Line" at my college

Choreographing and AD for "Annie Get You Gun" in 3 weeks

(Martha Graham from a letter to Agnes de Mille) "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening That is translated through you into action, And because there is only one of you in all time, This expression is unique. If you block it, It will never exist through any other medium And be lost. The world will never have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, Nor how valuable it is, Nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly, To keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware Directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction, A blessed unrest that keeps us marching And makes us more alive than others."

rclocalz Profile Photo
rclocalz
#35re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:18pm

I am working on a show titled MAYOR MOON AND THE STORYTELLING FESTIVAL that I will be touring throughout Honduras this summer.

http://www.glamsmash.com/ - Glamsmash Productions, a video production company in the heart of New York City

MrMarkCharlieBrownCohen Profile Photo
MrMarkCharlieBrownCohen
#36re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:30pm

Updated On: 6/21/06 at 04:30 PM

stylinbohemian
#37re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:40pm

Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz and Flordinda in Into the Woods

"If There's One Thing to Learn it's You Just Can't Go Wrong If You Follow Your Heart, and End With A Song"

theatretenor
#38re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:43pm

I am currently in rehearsals as the Baker in Into the Woods

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#39re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:46pm

going into tech rehearsals for "Anything Goes" as ensemble. We open in like 2 1/2 weeks.

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#40re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 4:50pm

Bartley McCormick in The Cripple Of Inishmaan ( opens next week)

Dave - The Full Monty ( May 19th - June 4th)

Jimmy - Thoroughly Modern Millie ( June 15th - 30th)

The Distinctive Baritone Profile Photo
The Distinctive Baritone
#41re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 5:25pm

I'm playing Leon Czolgosz in a production of "Assassins" here in Chicago. It opens May 12.

#42re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 7:10pm

nothing..i am not in anything and i am depressed. LOL!

waddledee524 Profile Photo
waddledee524
#43re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 8:17pm

Preparing for an audition for My Fair Lady coming up this Saturday.

Hear the words I sing: war's a horrid thing. So, I sing sing sing... Ding a ling a ling.

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#44re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:32pm

Im opening Into the Woods in a few weeks as the Steward and then go into rehersals for Fiddler on the roof ensemble.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

bluesoprano Profile Photo
bluesoprano
#45re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:37pm

I'm in my university production of "Into the Woods," as Little Red. We open next wednesday (4/26)!

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#46re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:40pm

Assistant musical director for Grease. I know, Grease hardly needs an assistant musical director, but it's a mainstage production at my college and I'm working under a professional musical director, so it's pretty cool. It's also at the Majestic Theatre in Boston, which is always a fun place to work at.

~Steven

allofmylife Profile Photo
allofmylife
#47re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:41pm

It's bad luck to say "good luck" but I believe it's okay to express just how proud we are of all of you who are working so hard to keep up the interest in "this proferssion unique".

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=972787#3631451 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=963561#3533883 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=955158#3440952 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=954269#3427915 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=955012#3441622 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=954344#3428699

TheEnchantedHunter
#48re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:42pm

I am writing dance arrangements for a show called STINKY LEMONS IN MY PANTYHOSE.

It doesn't have a prayer in the world.

Lobster Jockstrap (a character in the show)
Camden, Maine

PS. I'm afraid, Mommy.

Make it stop, Mommy, MAKE IT STOP!

Updated On: 4/17/06 at 11:42 PM

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#49re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:51pm

My school is doing a series of short plays for our end of the year show. I'm in one called Intermission. It's a nice, funny little piece.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."