News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 12

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

ScottyDoesn'tKnow2
#275MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 6:36pm

I really hope she makes a good, unglamorous video for Ghost Town. She hasn't had a really good video since... American Life/Hollywood. Yeah those songs were duds, but the videos were awesome. Something with a storyline. The song calls for something like dealing with the death of a spouse and finding a new love with another person also dealing with that. Of course something like that may age her up a bit. I know she doesn't like that, but if she's going to fight ageism, she should fight it both ways by pushing the limits of what can do and look like in one's 50s and 60s and stating that there's no shame in dealing with the things aging entails.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#276MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 8:07pm

I think her voice sounded more "pure" and natural on Hard Candy than either MDMA or Rebel Heart.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
FindingNamo
#278MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 8:53pm

Sounds like she has the grill in her mouth because why would a person want to talk for 90 minutes and not have a self-inflicted impediment? She sounds like Gopher from Winnie the Pooh.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

CAX
#279MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 8:54pm

She sounds very relaxed in the interview with Howard. She's wearing the grills (WHY oh WHY?) but the thing I noticed right away was the lack of affectation.

People have and continue to talk a lot of **** about her, but I suspect under the businesswoman, there's a pretty cool chick. I came across a video on YouTube discussing the early modeling career of her sister, Paula, and couldn't help but wonder what it must be like having M in the family. In the Stern interview she mentions calling on her sister to seek parenting advice. A simple, human moment.

FindingNamo
#280MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 8:56pm

I love that right away she cops to being a neurotic who never feels she has enough money.

So the ticket prices will continue to go up and up because she will need those of you who have no limits to give her more and more.

CAX
#281MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:14pm

But Namo, she does also cop to the fact that she carries a lot of expenses. Philanthropy aside, I'm sure the M machine costs a lot of money to keep lubricated. That Holy Water don't grow on trees. Never thought about it but I wonder what kind of dough Oseary is pulling in. Is it safe to assume he's receiving something like 10-15% ala a traditional manager model?

FindingNamo
#282MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:22pm

"I'm sure the M machine costs a lot of money to keep lubricated."

Then it becomes a chicken and egg scenario.

Oh and now she says she dated Tupac.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#283MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:23pm

I've heard her say that about Tupac before.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#284MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:33pm

Howard : "When you were growing up..."
Madonna: "I'm still growing up!"

Reminded me of FN's Yoko Ono "I'm still young!" story from earlier on in the thread.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

FindingNamo
#285MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:33pm

She's "certainly not a materialistic person."

Jordan Catalano
#286MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:36pm

I've never viewed her as materialistic in any way. She seems really down to earth to me.

FindingNamo
#287MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 9:38pm

I don't think people who charge what she does are not not materialistic.

Jordan Catalano
#288MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 10:01pm

I mean, she talks to socks. You have to be low-key to talk to socks.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#289MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 10:33pm

This is a wonderful interview, the best I have ever heard. She had no pretention, is friendly, non-confrontational. just REAL. I never heard her this way and I love her for it. NO speech impediment.

the one negative-Robin Quivers, that idiot, chiming in with not one meaningful word and her stupid nervous laughter.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Updated On: 3/11/15 at 10:33 PM

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#290MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/11/15 at 10:48pm

I think her voice sounded more "pure" and natural on Hard Candy than either MDMA or Rebel Heart.

Agreed. 100%.

#291MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 7:41am

The Howard Stern Interview was pretty great.
Unguarded, vulnerable and really covered a lot of her life. And the songs sound great on the radio.
very cool.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#292MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 9:33am

I bet she stipulated that no mention could be made about her brother Christopher and their feud. He was a huge part of her life.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#293MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 10:36am

It was a great interview, yeah I've heard the Tupac thing before as well. Was nice to hear her so relaxed and chat so in depth about her past.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#295MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 1:32pm

Howard has evolved.

Jordan Catalano
#296MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 1:35pm

I gotta say that that Stern interview might be the beat interview she's ever given. There seemed to really be no trepidation on her part to talk about anything, even going into detail on stupid little things that fans have always known about her, like working at Dunkin Donuts. I really found it fascinating.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#297MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 2:59pm

she refused to mention Sean Penn as the love of her life but I can't blame her. And as I said, the thing with her brother, his book about her, etc. I don't mind her putting the kibosh on as many things as she wanted. I thought it was her best interview because she sounded like the girl next door. Usually when she speaks, she has as slight accent, and keeps blinking her eyes nonstop which is mega attitude. I bet she wasn't blinking with Howard.

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#298MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/12/15 at 3:36pm

I don't know if Howard even knew about the feud with her brother, though...he seemed pretty ignorant of a lot of things (or maybe that was just put on).

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#299MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/13/15 at 9:16am

"Sounds like she has the grill in her mouth because why would a person want to talk for 90 minutes and not have a self-inflicted impediment?"
I just got a chance to listen to it. What are impediment are you referring to? Cause I don't hear anything.

Videos