News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

inception Profile Photo
inception
#350Broadway Discounts
Posted: 5/27/22 at 10:59pm

Steph N said: "Promo code "MAYEVENTS22" on SeatGeek gets you 15% off your purchase (up to $25)"

Thanks! Wish I had that code yesterday to use on Into the Woods, but used it tonight to take the plunge on seeing Moulin Rouge again during my July NYC trip 

Steph N
#351Broadway Discounts
Posted: 5/27/22 at 11:03pm

inception said: "Steph N said: "Promo code "MAYEVENTS22" on SeatGeek gets you 15% off your purchase (up to $25)"

Thanks! Wish I had that code yesterday to use on Into the Woods, but used it tonight to take the plunge on seeing Moulin Rouge again during my July NYC trip
"

Glad it helped! And same lol I bought ITW tickets yesterday, then bought more today with the promo code 

jagman1062 Profile Photo
jagman1062
#352Broadway Discounts
Posted: 5/28/22 at 8:00pm

Steph N said: "inception said: "Steph N said: "Promo code "MAYEVENTS22" on SeatGeek gets you 15% off your purchase (up to $25)"

"

Glad it helped! And same lol I bought ITW tickets yesterday, then bought more today with the promo code
"

I haven't used any discounts on Seat Geek. I thought the "Mayevents" code was good only for performances in May. From what I gather, the codes are good for any future performance of a show through the site? The other day I bought tickets to both Into the Woods and The Piano Lesson, and I could have used the discount! Thanks for sharing.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#353Broadway Discounts
Posted: 5/30/22 at 8:14pm

Tried using that code again  & now it says it has expired.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#354Broadway Discounts
Posted: 5/30/22 at 8:18pm

You can only use the code once per account. If you want to use it again, you have to make another account.

MikeT73 Profile Photo
MikeT73
#355Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/3/22 at 10:55am

Its for new accounts only i believe

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#356Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/6/22 at 3:40pm

Anyone have a better/different Company code than CMBBX30? it’s only usable off and on for random performances throughout June. 

Steph N
#357Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/8/22 at 8:22am

Anything recent for Moulin Rouge? 

inception Profile Photo
inception
#358Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/8/22 at 8:29am

Steph N said: "Anything recent for Moulin Rouge?"

Probably the best you will do is try to find a Seat Geek promo code which might cover the service fees like they had last month.

DiscoCrows Profile Photo
DiscoCrows
#359Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/8/22 at 7:09pm

Welp… any CFA codes floating around?

Tito3
#360Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/8/22 at 7:31pm

CFBBX1109 on TelechargeOffers.

gibsons2
#361Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/11/22 at 12:05pm

Any discount available for Some Like It Hot? Perhaps from the mailers? Thanks.

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#362Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/11/22 at 12:42pm

gibsons2 said: "Any discount available for Some Like It Hot? Perhaps from the mailers? Thanks."

They haven't done a mailer yet.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#363Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/11/22 at 1:01pm

$50 seats for BETWEEN THE LINES, with code BTL2ST50 on 2st.com. It's supposed to be good for regularly priced seats through 7/24, but seems to be glitchy. For the first couple of weeks, it's only good on standard seats, but after that, it's good on any seat through 7/24, including premiums and platinums. Then, after, 7/24, it's also good on any seat, but on weekends only, through the end of the run.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#364Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/13/22 at 1:50pm

A Strange Loop seems to have extended discounts through to September 4, 2022 with code LOOPBOX on telechargeoffers.com get a discount up to $50.

Perhaps act quickly in case they decide to remove discounts.  

Anastasia_Beaverhausen Profile Photo
Anastasia_Beaverhausen
#365Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/13/22 at 1:53pm

How about Into the Woods? I can't find anything....? :)

Updated On: 6/13/22 at 01:53 PM

Jarethan
#366Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/13/22 at 3:06pm

May break down and get tic to Paradise Square.  My first NYC trip since the pandemic, seeing a bunch of shows, but have Wed matinee unassigned.  Anyone have the latest discount code?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#367Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/13/22 at 3:08pm

inception said: "A Strange Loop seems to have extended discounts through to September 4, 2022 with code LOOPBOX on telechargeoffers.com get a discount up to $50.

Perhaps act quickly in case they decide to remove discounts.
"

The discount through 9/4 has been around since the beginning of previews. With it's recent Best Musical win, I think there is potential for it to be pulled at some point. However, I don't see that happening unless it becomes a true sell-out hit with high demand - it hasn't been there just yet, though the trajectory trends there.

Having purchased tickets for this show now 5 times, I have noticed that the seats have been more subdivided by vantage point pricewise - if you look to the extreme sides of the orchestra and mezzanine, as well as the front balcony (which, honestly, as a tall person, I have NO problems with), they are all already marked down $20-30 less than their counterparts. I've also noticed the balcony has, for the most part, stayed reasonably priced without the discount ($49-69).

While I'm sure the producers are going to want to make as much money off this as possible, I also think they are going to want to keep the show price-accessible as an incentive to drive sales and repeat visits. As we've seen with shows like TINA and MR. SATURDAY NIGHT, aiming for greed out of the gate, especially still during a pandemic with a wary crowd, can KILL your sales. TINA finally threw out some discounts after they were playing to 25-50% full houses and MR. SATURDAY NIGHT finally cut 2/3 of the price off the rear mezzanine seat since they grossly overestimated the amount of people willing to pay $199 for the ass-end of the mezzanine.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

elephantseye
#368Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/13/22 at 3:51pm

Used NYTIX yesterday for $20 off of my ITW ticket. Works on any order over $50 for your first SeatGeek order.

Updated On: 6/13/22 at 03:51 PM

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#369Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/13/22 at 9:17pm

Just so y'all know, if you slept on the discount code for A STRANGE LOOP, it seems they killed it at some point this afternoon. 

They still have the dynamic pricing based on full view/partial view, but the code no longer works.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Songofpurplesummer2
#370Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/14/22 at 4:27pm

I initially wanted to see the Bedwetters closing performance 7/3 but settled for Strange Loop that day pre Tony win the because the Strange Loop code was acting odd after July 3 the prime seats in Orch center went from the $119.00 I paid to $180.00 for every performance after 7/3 with the same code even though it says its good til September 2022.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#371Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/14/22 at 7:14pm

And now Bedwettrer has extended

AntonioBwy
#372Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/18/22 at 11:17am

Hello! Any codes for the following:

Death of a Salesman

Kinky Boots

The piano lesson

Thanks in advance!

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#373Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/18/22 at 2:55pm

AntonioBwy said: "Hello! Any codes for the following:

Death of a Salesman

Kinky Boots

The piano lesson

Thanks in advance!
"

https://www.broadwaybox.com/shows/?v=b

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

alexidarling15
#374Broadway Discounts
Posted: 6/20/22 at 10:35am

Has anyone seen any recent codes for MJ? (guessing not, but just asking)

Videos