News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 68

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#1675re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/10/07 at 10:46pm

That Legally Blonde video was great! Thanx for posting, thespian. Richard is so funny!

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1676re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/10/07 at 11:20pm

Doors are blanks, nothing on them or in the poster things yet.

LynchMob Profile Photo
LynchMob
#1677re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/10/07 at 11:43pm

I have some photos from the last WS show... As soon as I solve an issue w/ the server Lynch-mobphotos.net is on I'll post a link.

I'm getting married! March 17th 2007 in Vegas :o)
Updated On: 1/11/07 at 11:43 PM

ryss615
#1678re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/11/07 at 12:03am

That's awesome! I can't wait to see the photos...thanks! =)

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1679re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/11/07 at 12:08am

yes, thank you all! :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

froggy2
#1680re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/11/07 at 11:03am

Pictures, yay!

Also - does anyone know what the parking situation is like at the Borgata? I don't see any info about it on their website, and by the time I get out of work it's too late to call them and ask. Any info will be much appreciated!

LynchMob Profile Photo
LynchMob
#1681re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/11/07 at 11:18am

If I remember correctly its a big paid lot or garage that cost $5

froggy2
#1682re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/11/07 at 11:31am

Awesome, thanks! I'll probably end up taking a cab anyway since I think everyone I'm coming with plans on drinking. But good to know that parking is doable.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1683re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/11/07 at 5:21pm

My dad came to take me out for lunch for my birthday. While we were eating, he told me that he tried to get me Wedding Singer tickets.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

WEDHEAD Profile Photo
WEDHEAD
#1684re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 12:00am

Stephen Lynch reviews please!

pharmer2000 Profile Photo
pharmer2000
#1685re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 12:57am

Hey everybody,
I just got home from seeing Stephen Lynch at the Borgata in Atlantic City. It was an incredible show. I had a blast!!! Stephen asked if anyone came to see the show just based on the fact that they saw him in The Wedding Singer. If so, those audiance members would be in for a shock. (but that is not exactly how he said it. He had a more explicit way of phrasing it.) Stephen performed some of his old favorites with some updated lyrics and even presented some brand new material. He was joined by his Fellow Wedding Singer cast member, David Josefsberg, who also performed some of his own material. If you get the chance, see Lynch on tour! Stephen Lynch puts on an awesome show, full of fun and energy, but be aware that this is NOT a family show!!! Maybe first make sure that you become familiar with his comedy, because as Stephen even stated at the show, "This isn't Broadway."
Updated On: 1/13/07 at 12:57 AM

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#1686re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 1:43am

Thanks for the review on Lynch. What did you think of Joberg?

pharmer2000 Profile Photo
pharmer2000
#1687re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 2:02am

David Josefsberg was also very funny. He was a very cool addition to the show. His material is also very good, and you can find some samples on his work on his website. http://www.davidjosefsberg.com/
He and Lynch together on stage resulted in some pretty hilarious stuff. They have similar comedy styles that blend together very well on stage.

TristezzaBella27
#1688re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 2:04am

anyone know of a better way of getting from NYC to AC other than a 3 hour bus?! :-p

or driving....

LynchMob Profile Photo
LynchMob
#1689re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 4:52am

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I just have to say that i LOVE LOVE LOVE Josefsberg. I was worried that maybe he was funny while they were backstage at the ws but would he hold up @ a Lynch show. I have seen every combo there is of Lynch w/ his friends on tour and David fit right in...( better than a few in my opinion)He added to the show but didnt try to take over and make it all about him. He joked about being on stage 16 years and how lynch waltzed in his first year and got a tony nom. It was cute. I cant wait to see him again tomorrow. And my roommate that didnt really wanna go tonight because she felt o.d'd on lynch from me dragging her around last tour asked how much it would cost us to go on Sunday.
Heres a sneak peek at the photos from the show. Please do not post these any where else or remove my name w/out asking. Thanks

FabalaYero85
#1690re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 6:31am

Cara, the pictures are fabulous as usual. can't wait to see the rest of them and the ones from the Wedding Singer.

I'm saddened that I couldn't go to Atlantic City Friday night and won't be able to come the rest of the weekend. Now I must wait till Lynch ventures to the East Coast again one day. *sigh*

But I did have the pleasure to see David Josefsberg perform his works in the beginning of June as part of Broadway Spotlight at Ars Nova. amazingness. hahahahahaha. oh the memories of that night.

hmm...
Updated On: 1/13/07 at 06:31 AM

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1691re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 12:33pm

The show sounds like it was so much fun. I always wanted to see him perform when I was younger, but my parents wouldn't let me, so hopefully next Fall since I'm older now.

I just found out that for my recital, my dance class is doing ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY!!

xerotheory7803
#1692re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 3:42pm

if anyone is intererested, heres the setlist from Stephens show last night.

Dr. Stephen (with new/added lyrics)
Special Ed
Dont Stop Believin(lil bit of a Journey cover)
Diary Entry #1(New Song)
Criag Christ
Beelz
Peanuts(New Song)
Big Fat Friend w/Rod Cone
Dear Diary #2 (New Song)
Little Tiny Mustache
For The Ladies (with new/added lyrics)
Dear Diary #3 (New Song)
Dirty Sanchez w/David Josefsberg
The Sidekick Song (New Song) w/Joberg
Madlibs (New Song) w/Joberg & Rod
Cream Of Wife In My Beard w/Joberg
Vanilla Ice Cream
Dear Diary #4 (New Song)
Priest
Superhero
Pierre w/Joberg & Rod
Kill A Kitten w/Joberg & Rod

Encore:
Ugly Baby w/Joberg & Rod
Down To The Old Pub Instead w/Joberg & Rob

great to see him back on stage doing comedy again. one of the best times ive seen him live too. Joberg was great, hopefully he tours with Stephen more often now.

jexi
#1693re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 4:08pm

Damn that was a good show last night. So nice to have Lynch back and awesome to see how Joberg fit right in.

broadwaybaby086
#1694re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 7:18pm

So jealous! I love Lynch's music. Man...I'm glad you guys had a blast (collectively)!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
dancingthrulife04
#1696re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 9:06pm

Mel - That sounds like so much fun!

I tried to catch Chicago with Robyn today, but ended up seeing the Apple Tree, which I had NO CLUE that Dennis Stowe was in.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#1697re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 9:10pm

Haha, how was "Apple Tree"?

dancingthrulife04
#1698re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 9:24pm

It was really good! I wasn't that interested in seeing it (I REALLY wanted to see Chicago again), but I ended up liking it. Kristin Chenoweth is hysterical.

ryss615
#1699re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 1/13/07 at 10:26pm

I saw Stephen last night in AC which was amazing!!! I missed him so much when it came to his own live comedy. David was amazing and blended so well with Stephen's comedy style. I would recommend to anyone to go see him on tour. But I agree with the others when they say it is not broadway and not a family show lol...Thanks for the pictures Cara! Amazing as always!

Videos