pixeltracker

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?- Page 16

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?

IFeelPretty95
#375New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/22/19 at 12:39pm

Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere, but I just bought a ticket to Wicked in mid September (first time seeing the show!) and I saw where Kyle Dean Massey is in for Fiyero. Does anyone know how long he's expected to be in the show? Is he filling in for someone or are they announcing a new Fiyero sometime soon?

bmgills
#376New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/22/19 at 3:36pm

I believe he’s filling in for Jake Boyd while Jake is doing Becoming Nancy in Atlanta. Becoming Nancy closes in October so I’d guess you’d more than likely be seeing Kyle Dean Massey.

Brooks0214
#377New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/23/19 at 8:46am

SchuylWERKsister said: "This is all a bit... odd. When Caroline Bowman missed for an extended amount oftime, it was known that it was due to some sort of injury and Christine came in as a temporary replacement. Alison was outfor a bit on tour I believe and Dee temporarily replaced. All this to say thatHannah certainly isn’t the first Elphaba to miss a substantialchunk of performances, but something about this just seems off. This reads more like the Caissie Levy Wicked LA situation where nothing was said said for weeks and then she was fired.

I certainly hope she returns, and my greater hope is that she is well and that this isn’t a more serious issue ala Benanti in Into the Woods.
"

Do we know why Caissie was fired in LA? 

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#378New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/23/19 at 9:00am

Brooks0214 said: "SchuylWERKsister said: "This is all a bit... odd. When Caroline Bowman missed for an extended amount oftime, it was known that it was due to some sort of injury and Christine came in as a temporary replacement. Alison was outfor a bit on tour I believe and Dee temporarily replaced. All this to say thatHannah certainly isn’t the first Elphaba to miss a substantialchunk of performances, but something about this just seems off. This reads more like the Caissie Levy Wicked LA situation where nothing was said said for weeks and then she was fired.

I certainly hope she returns, and my greater hope is that she is well and that this isn’t a more serious issue ala Benanti in Into the Woods.
"

Do we know why Caissie was fired in LA?
"

Caissie wasn’t fired

PutonyourWarPaint Profile Photo
PutonyourWarPaint
#379New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/23/19 at 10:45am

We just saw WICKED Saturday evening 8/17. KDM was in for Jake Boyd (much to our delight).

Got to see Jennifer/Jake  while Hannah was out in July 3rd.  Nancy was also out as Morrible July 3rd

Hannah was FANTASTIC. Reminded me a lot of Jackie Burns but with LOTS of her own choices. As she grows with this company, I think she'll find herself more and more comfortable with the role (as I assume ANY Elphie would)

JustinLovesSideShow
#380New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 11:10am

Anyone know who’s replacing Erin Mackey and Mariand Torres

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#381New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 11:13am

Brittney Johnson is on as Glinda 9/5-9/11. I’m hoping to be able to go once during her scheduled dates.

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#382New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 1:41pm

Everyone must see her. She’s amazing as Glinda

hamiltonstradition
#383New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 2:33pm

JustinLovesSideShow said: "Anyone know who’s replacing Erin Mackey and Mariand Torres"

Talia Suskauer is replacing Mariand.

Donna Vivino's younger sister Natalia, will be taking over standby Elphaba from Cecelia Ticktin. 

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#384New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 5:08pm

hamiltonstradition said: "JustinLovesSideShow said: "Anyone know who’s replacing Erin Mackey and Mariand Torres"

Donna Vivino's younger sister Natalia, will be taking over standby Elphaba from Cecelia Ticktin.
"

when are these cast changes happening?

QueenTwinnied
#385New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 6:29pm

Hopefully soon.

I've seen some people say Allison Bailey (former Glinda Standby) will take over from Erin. 

magictodo123
#386New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 7:50pm

I feel like Hannah hasn't even been in the show that long! How long are typical lead contracts for Wicked? Anyone know? 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#387New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/30/19 at 8:01pm

magictodo123 said: "I feel like Hannah hasn't even been in the show that long! How long are typical lead contracts for Wicked? Anyone know?"

They are currently referring to the tour cast.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

hamiltonstradition
#388New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 8/31/19 at 1:02pm

Blockhead24 said: "hamiltonstradition said: "JustinLovesSideShow said: "Anyone know who’s replacing Erin Mackey and Mariand Torres"

"

when are these cast changes happening?
"

Last week of September or first week of October. If Allison is in fact, Glinda. I would expect her not to join for a few weeks still.

hamiltonstradition
#389New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 9/13/19 at 11:29am

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Talia-Suskauer-Allison-Bailey-and-Cleavant-Derricks-Join-the-WICKED-Tour-20190913

Talia Suskauer, Allison Bailey, Cleavant Derricks and Natalia Vivino are joining the cast on 9/24.

James Kerrigan2
#390New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 9/29/19 at 9:15pm

How long is Hannah and Ginna Claire's contract? Will they leave in January with Nancy Opel?

Elphaba2019
#391New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 9/30/19 at 2:28pm

Jessica Vosk stayed for 11 Months so if Hannah has the same she should be leaving in March.

Tanya 4 Profile Photo
Tanya 4
#392New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 9/30/19 at 2:32pm

I have a feeling Ginna Claire will stay longer than most actresses stay inthe role of Glinda. She toured as Glinda and her dream had always been to play Glinda on Broadway. I believe she will be like Amanda Jane Cooper and extend her contract more than once .  . 

James Kerrigan2 said: "How long is Hannah and Ginna Claire's contract? Will they leave in January with Nancy Opel?"

bwaybrent Profile Photo
bwaybrent
#393New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 9/30/19 at 2:55pm

James Kerrigan2 said: "How long is Hannah and Ginna Claire's contract? Will they leave in January with Nancy Opel?"

Hannah left a comment on Alexandra Billing’s IG saying how excited she was for her to be joining the cast. I know that’s pretty general, but I read it as she was excited to be working with her when Nancy Opel departs.

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#394New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 9/30/19 at 4:15pm

Ginna Claire is almost like fixture with Wicked at this point. She’s been with the show for like 5 years already. Would not be surprised if she extends again. I believe her 1 year date is in April, so maybe she’ll stay through June/July.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

hayleyann
#395New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 10/1/19 at 2:26am

Call_me_jorge said: "Ginna Claire is almost like fixture with Wicked at this point. She’s been with the show for like 5 years already. Would not be surprised if she extends again. I believe her 1 year date is in April, so maybe she’ll stay through June/July."

I do hope GC extends awhile.  In my dream scenario, Mary Kate finishes her run in Mean Girls then replaces Hannah on Broadway.  MK KILLED IT as Elphie on tour with GC and I would love for them to do Broadway together.  Their chemistry is insane.  

James Kerrigan2
#396New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 12/14/19 at 7:15pm

Nancy Opel is leaving on January 19, 2020, and Alexandra Billings is replacing her on January 20, 2020.

Is anyone else leaving?

When are Hannah and Ginna Claire leaving? I hope Kara Lindsay and Christine Dwyer come back. 

Bell0708
#397New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 12/14/19 at 7:39pm

James Kerrigan2 said: "Nancy Opel is leaving on January 19, 2020, andAlexandra Billings is replacing her on January 20, 2020.

Is anyone else leaving?

When are Hannah and Ginna Claire leaving? I hope Kara Lindsay and Christine Dwyer come back.
"

I'm not sure about Hannah and Ginna Claire, but tomorrow is Gizel's last day as Nessarose, have no idea who's replacing her.

hamiltonstradition
#398New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 12/14/19 at 9:07pm

I think it's pretty safe to assume that none of the Glinda or Elphaba or their covers will be leaving anytime soon. 

As for Nessarose, I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny Florkowski took over until the January cast change. She's the typical temporary cover for Nessarose in recent years, but I hope Mili Diaz from tour joins at some point this year!

Tanya 4 Profile Photo
Tanya 4
#399New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
Posted: 12/15/19 at 12:00pm

I agree Mili Diaz would be a fabulous Nessa Rose on Broadway! Saw her on tour and she’s really good in this role!

Videos