Lea Michele on Twitter

Plannietink08 Profile Photo
Plannietink08
#100Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:29pm

Tag said: "Plannietink08 said: "Ariana Granda has now unfollowed Lea Michele on Instagram."

Who the hell cares??
"

Who wouldn’t care that one of Lea Michele’s cast mates unfollowed her thereby becoming another person condemning her on a thread about Lea Michele’s cast mates condemning her? Are you lost?

"Charlotte, we're Jewish"

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#101Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:35pm

Plannietink08 said: "Tag said: "Plannietink08 said: "Ariana Granda has now unfollowed Lea Michele on Instagram."

Who the hell cares??
"

Who wouldn’t care that one of Lea Michele’s cast mates unfollowed her thereby becoming another person condemning her on a thread about Lea Michele’s cast mates condemning her? Are you lost?
"

Pretty sure everyone is lost right now...

hearthemsing22
#102Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:38pm

I'm not supporting her in any way, but I'm guessing we haven't heard from her to defend herself or anything because she is pregnant and this is a lot of stress to  put on someone who is pregnant. I suspect we will get something from her or someone in her circle within the next few days or weeks. 

JGPR2
#103Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:41pm

Let me get this straight. She posts on twitter something that 99.9% of the country agrees with (might be a few wack jobs out there that don't) and she gets bashed about things from years ago. If nobody had said anything about it, this tweet would have been basically ignored and not a story. In no way IMO did the tweet come off as Lea was some kind of social justice warrior. It was nothing more or less than anybody might have tweeted.

So a few women of color have shaded her and said she was a b**** on Glee. Meanwhile, Corey Monteith fell in love with her, Jonathan Groff is still a good friend, Darren Criss did tours/TV shows with her and she was invited to his wedding. Correct me if I am wrong but I have never heard a bad word about her from people like Jane Lynch, Chris Collfer, Matthew Morrison, Dianna Agron, Becca Tobin, Kevin McHale and Idina Menzel. See below clip from last year from Jane Lynch. It seems to me she is like quite a few people in show business, she can be a real diva but also can be nice to some people. Did she mistreat the others ( I am taking for granted what they say is true) because she is a racist or because she just did not like them, I have no idea.

I guess I will end my post with saying nobody really knows celebrities so let's not pretend we do. Even if you have worked with them for a period of time, you still are just seeing a part of that person. How many of us thought Ellen DeGeneres was so sweet and nice and then she got trashed recently for being so mean to people on her show.

Jane Lynch clip (Dec 2019)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/video/see-lea-michele-react-to-a-surprise-message-from-former-glee-co-star-jane-lynch-exclusive/vp-BBXIWQf

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#104Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:51pm

No one who says "let me get this straight" is actually asking for a clarification in good faith, but: Basically the dam has been broken regarding fans'/coworkers' experiences with her, it ties in with current events, and people are engaged in a side story.

That's the capsule version.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#105Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 6:55pm

JGPR2 said: "Let me get this straight. She posts on twitter something that 99.9% of the country agrees with (might be a few wack jobs out there that don't) and she gets bashed about things from years ago. If nobody had said anything about it, this tweet would have been basically ignored and not a story. In no way IMO did the tweet come off as Lea was some kind of social justice warrior. It was nothing more or less than anybody might have tweeted.

So a few women of color have shaded her and said she was a b**** on Glee. Meanwhile, Corey Monteith fell in love with her, Jonathan Groff is still a good friend, Darren Criss did tours/TV shows with her and she was invited to his wedding. Correct me if I am wrong but I have never heard a bad word about her from people like Jane Lynch, Chris Collfer, Matthew Morrison, Dianna Agron, Becca Tobin, Kevin McHale and Idina Menzel. See below clip from last year from Jane Lynch. It seems to me she is like quite a few people in show business, she can be a real diva but also can be nice to some people. Did she mistreat the others ( I am taking for granted what they say is true) because she is a racist or because she just did not like them, I have no idea.

I guess I will end my post with saying nobody really knows celebrities so let's not pretend we do. Even if you have worked with them for a period of time, you still are just seeing a part of that person. How many of us thought Ellen DeGeneres was so sweet and nice and then she got trashed recently for being so mean to people on her show.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/video/see-lea-michele-react-to-a-surprise-message-from-former-glee-co-star-jane-lynch-exclusive/vp-BBXIWQf
"

Ok, so re-read your post. Take your time. And tell us what you notice.

Just give the world Love.
Updated On: 6/2/20 at 06:55 PM

MikeInTheDistrict Profile Photo
MikeInTheDistrict
#106Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:06pm

uncageg said: "JGPR2 said: "Let me get this straight. She posts on twitter something that 99.9% of the country agrees with (might be a few wack jobs out there that don't) and she gets bashed about things from years ago. If nobody had said anything about it, this tweet would have been basically ignored and not a story. In no way IMO did the tweet come off as Lea was some kind of social justice warrior. It was nothing more or less than anybody might have tweeted.

"

Ok, so re-read your post. Take your time. And tell uswhat you notice.

"

LOL! I noticed the same thing. There are at least two prominent Glee cast members from the first season that person failed to mention.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#107Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:24pm

Oh who cares . There are mean people everywhere . Even here . Have you read Kads posts ? There are nice people that have a mean day . And there are people that just rub people the wrong way and they act out mean . WE ARE ALL HUMAN !

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

imeldasturn Profile Photo
imeldasturn
#108Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:25pm

JGPR2 said: "So a few women of color have shaded her and said she was a b**** on Glee. Meanwhile, Corey Monteith fell in love with her, Jonathan Groff is still a good friend, Darren Criss did tours/TV shows with her and she was invited to his wedding. Correct me if I am wrong but I have never heard a bad word about her from people like Jane Lynch, Chris Collfer, Matthew Morrison, Dianna Agron, Becca Tobin, Kevin McHale and Idina Menzel. See below clip from last year from Jane Lynch. It seems to me she is like quite a few people in show business, she can be a real diva but also can be nice to some people. Did she mistreat the others ( I am taking for granted what they say is true) because she is a racist or because she just did not like them, I have no idea."

So all her white colleagues like her and her castmates of color hate her. But hey, how can we say that she's racist, am I right 

Plannietink08
#109Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:27pm

uncageg said: "JGPR2 said: "Let me get this straight. She posts on twitter something that 99.9% of the country agrees with (might be a few wack jobs out there that don't) and she gets bashed about things from years ago. If nobody had said anything about it, this tweet would have been basically ignored and not a story. In no way IMO did the tweet come off as Lea was some kind of social justice warrior. It was nothing more or less than anybody might have tweeted.

"

Ok, so re-read your post. Take your time. And tell uswhat you notice.

"

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed this! Hahahahahaha

SomeOtherMe Profile Photo
SomeOtherMe
#110Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:27pm

Matt Doyle and Emma Hunton also tweeted shady responses lol.

And these are just the people who are willing to say something.

Updated On: 6/2/20 at 07:27 PM

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#111Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:29pm

SomeOtherMe said: "Matt Doyle and Emma Hunton also tweeted shady responses lol.

WHO?

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#112Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:29pm

WHO?

SomeOtherMe Profile Photo
SomeOtherMe
#113Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:34pm

DAME said: "SomeOtherMe said: "Matt Doyle and Emma Hunton also tweeted shady responses lol.

WHO?

"

Look them up 😉

Plannietink08
#114Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:40pm

And these are just the people who are willing to say something.
"

I saw that Lindsay Pearce liked some shady tweets as well. 

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#115Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:41pm

SomeOtherMe said: "DAME said: "SomeOtherMe said: "Matt Doyle and Emma Hunton also tweeted shady responses lol.

WHO?

"

Look them up ?
"

Why?  ( bitchy sarcasm.. I’m just bored )

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#116Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:48pm

Damn, another Glee kid hits the skids.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#117Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:52pm

Jordan Catalano said: “Please find and post all the “obsessive” times I’ve posted about her that prove this obsession you speak of.

LMAO you have posted about her here MANY times throughout the years

also not sure if it’s been mentioned but those who have said Darren Criss is good! Darren is problematic, there’s a whole thread about him in the replies to Sam Ware’s tweet https://twitter.com/beautifuistorms/status/1267655749729222656?s=21

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#118Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:56pm

Baby, I’ve also posted about Tonya Pinkins many times - doesn’t mean I’m “obsessed”. Take some of that trump stimulus money and pick up a little dictionary to learn the definition of the word.

east side story Profile Photo
east side story
#119Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 7:56pm

This is not unearned.

The stories have been circulating for ages, and it only took one Tweet from a former colleague to get the ball rolling. What does that mean?

It’s all true.

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#120Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:14pm

DAME said: "Oh who cares . There are mean people everywhere . Even here . Have you read Kads posts ? There are nice people that have a mean day . And there are people that just rub people the wrong way and they act out mean . WE ARE ALL HUMAN !"

We ARE all human.

Unless you're Lea Michele.

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#121Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:18pm

NEVER    MIND

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 6/4/20 at 08:18 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#122Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:21pm

lol You’re obviously very new here.

MemorableUserName
#123Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:36pm

Highland Guy was all over the WSS threads earlier this year, saying how brave Amar Ramasar was in the face of people being mean about him and how he (Highland Guy) admired his courage. He seems to be inclined to defend people who've done shi--y things. The Lea Michele defense is right on brand.

imeldasturn Profile Photo
imeldasturn
#124Lea Michele Twitter
Posted: 6/2/20 at 8:41pm

MemorableUserName said: "Highland Guy was all over the WSS threads earlier this year, saying how brave Amar Ramasar was in the face of people being mean about him and how he (Highland Guy) admired his courage. He seems to be inclined to defend people who've done shi--y things. The Lea Michele defense is right on brand."

You should see his comments in the Griffin Matthews' thread lol

Videos