pixeltracker

Sweet Charity - New Group- Page 2

Sweet Charity - New Group

orlikethecolorpurple
#25Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/3/16 at 11:02pm

b u m p . 

really hoping to see this during my november trip. i didn't realize how intimate the theatre is!

bandit964 Profile Photo
bandit964
#26Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/4/16 at 8:34am

I Love the Pershing Square Signature Center and I love the Linny for it's intimacy, but it definitely has the most troublesome seating.  If the stage is raised, as it often is, row A's eyes are at ground level.  The mezzanine is almost obstructed with tall railing.  I know they're setting it up differently from this photo, but even in Daphne's Dive, it was courtyard style and the stage was quite raised.  I remember thinking, "wow, I'd really only wanna be in rows B-E.

Updated On: 8/4/16 at 08:34 AM

CindersGolightly Profile Photo
CindersGolightly
#27Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/4/16 at 8:38am

I wish they'd make a cast announcement. I don't want to get my hopes up for Padgett as Nickie if that's not her actual role.

They/them. "Get up the nerve to be all you deserve to be."

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#28Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/4/16 at 10:54am

We signed up for membership as it appears at least 3 of the 4 shows are over holiday weekends when we will be in NYC.  Members are getting seating options on the sides of the stage only.  Decent availability in each row on each side over Thanksgiving, with fewer seats in A than B than C, etc.

billyelliotfan123
#29Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/4/16 at 11:26am

are there still a lot of seats left for non subscribers?

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#30Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/4/16 at 4:21pm

Depends how many more subscribers sign up and if they are holding the center section for non-subs.

We only looked on that one weekend for tix, too, so really hard to guess.

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#31Sweet Charity - New Group
Posted: 8/4/16 at 4:27pm

It's great that they are staging SC especially with Sutton Foster...but..for such a limited run in such a small small theater baffles me ?? Is this a test run? We would love to see it but our schedules just don't allow it. So, let's hope it gets recorded.

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

somechrysanthemumtea Profile Photo
somechrysanthemumtea
#32Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 10:40am

Tickets just went on sale for an AMEX Presale, and go to the public on 22nd August! Got row C4 in the mezz -- restricted view, but I can't wait!!! 

Diva_Dom Profile Photo
Diva_Dom
#34Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 10:48am

What are ticket prices? 

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#36Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 11:10am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this!!

Was able to grab a great seat at the $85 price. Well worth it. I was nervous this was going to be sold out before it even went on sale.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#37Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 12:13pm

just purchased some tickets, thanks for the heads up! Very excited/intrigued as to what to expect.

Relevance81491
#38Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 2:07pm

Just got 2 tix!!!!!!!!  My lucky day (on a separate note, I found student tickets to SWEAT and PLENTY at the Public and was able to find a member ticket for Tiny Beautiful Things) 

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#39Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 3:26pm

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought two limited-view tickets. Fingers crossed that the view is okay! I'm very excited to be seeing this. 

Cupid Boy2 Profile Photo
Cupid Boy2
#40Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 4:49pm

Not having an American Express card, does anyone know if getting a prepaid gift card will work for a presale like this? I'd hate to miss out on this. 

Updated On: 8/8/16 at 04:49 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#41Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 7:17pm

I don't think the pre-paid card will work. This question has come up in the past. But you never know. If you buy the pre-paid card and it doesn't work, you can always use it for something else.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#42Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 7:40pm

It's right in the terms that prepaid cards DO work.

During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Card Members (including Prepaid and International Cards).

Updated On: 8/8/16 at 07:40 PM

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#43Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 8:14pm

Thanks for clarifying that, ljay! I'm sorry I posted incorrect info.

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#44Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 8:57pm

Just got my ticket!! So excited!

LittleCheno
#45Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/8/16 at 10:16pm

Just as an FYI: the AMEX prepaid debit card works (like the Serve card that you can get at Walgreens) but an AMEX gift card did not work (at least for me)

bwayobsessed
#46Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/9/16 at 8:33am

Do you think they will have some type of rush? 

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#47Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/9/16 at 8:39am

Bought limited view seat CC4 - hoping I am not going to miss too much.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#48Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/9/16 at 11:58am

^^^ Me too! I hope they don't decide to hang some lights right there or something!

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#49Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/9/16 at 12:13pm

Bought three tickets yesterday for November 2.  I was pleasantly surprised that there were still seats available after all the subscribers secured their tickets.  I am so excited to see Sutton in this role...I'm sure she (and the show) will be excellent.  Can't wait to hear this score live again too - shocking that 11 years have already gone by since the last revival.

Relevance81491
#50Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/9/16 at 12:14pm

When a friend of mine called this morning and asked about configuration, they told her there was a possibility of the center section seats being held for the general on sale (possibly premium/ major donor seats...) 

the rep also agreed with the concensus of this thread and said the first two rows wouldent be ideal seating 

slumdogdelaware Profile Photo
slumdogdelaware
#51Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.
Posted: 8/9/16 at 12:17pm

Relevance81491 said: "When a friend of mine called this morning and asked about configuration, they told her there was a possibility of the center section seats being held for the general on sale (possibly premium/ major donor seats...) 

the rep also agreed with the concensus of this thread and said the first two rows wouldent be ideal seating 

"Did they say anything about the partial view seats?