News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center- Page 4

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center

qafgenius122
#75Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 1:41pm

I gave up after the linctix queue was crashed close to an hour and just walked to Lincoln Center. (Yes I have the luxury of working on 9th, about a 20 minute walk away.) And got, what I think, are fantastic seats for $32 for my first choice of date.

Ptero2
#76Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 1:45pm

Got through to purchase twice and the charge showed up on my phone both times but don't think it actually went through (no email, charge disappeared) :( 

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#77Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 1:50pm

qafgenius122 said: "I gave up after the linctix queue was crashed close to an hour and just walked to Lincoln Center. (Yes I have the luxury of working on 9th, about a 20 minute walk away.) And got, what I think, are fantastic seats for $32 for my first choice of date."

Was weighing whether or not I should go (it's 25 mins by Subway for me). I was worried that they'd be sold out or that it would be crashed on their backend. Maybe I'll go try if it seems like of those are true...

Updated On: 5/21/24 at 01:50 PM

BoringBoredBoard40
#78Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 1:52pm

got through on general queue. Still plenty of tickets available. got front side mezz in November for $114 each, if the Linctix queue ever unpauses I will try and snag those

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#79Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 2:03pm

Got through, picked up the side mezz for 114 each (incl fees).   November.  Will see Ragtime on the same trip!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

BoringBoredBoard40
#80Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 2:07pm

Snagged a LincTix pair, back center mezz for November

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#81Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 2:08pm

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "got through on general queue. Still plenty of tickets available. got front side mezz in November for $114 each, if the Linctix queue ever unpauses I will try and snag those"

LincTix queue is unpaused now... Current looking at a 43-minute wait. Here's to hoping they still have some tix. I basically just need to avoid Jewish holidays, election day, and closing weekend and I'll be able to go, so that's good. 

carolinaguy Profile Photo
carolinaguy
#82Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 2:22pm

Had a 90-minute wait in the queue, but no technical issues and plenty of availability on a Saturday night in November.

Just remembering you've had an "and" When you're back to "or" Makes the "or" mean more than it did before

chrishuyen
#83Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 2:46pm

Managed to get LincTix, looks like the first day available is September 11 and all tickets are the last row of the mezz/loge but there were still enough to get 4 tickets together (if you buy tickets for another LincTix member too)

tgirl16
#84Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 3:06pm

Is 2 tickets per account the norm or just for this show? I feel like historically I’ve only bought one ticket per account. 

A_Nicole079
#85Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 3:13pm

Looks like Linctix is running smoothly. Managed to get in on my phone and computer with no issues AND reset my pw with zero issues. Makes me wish I didn't buy a regular priced seat but I may sell it closer to time 

Fordham2015
#86Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 3:19pm

tgirl16 said: "Is 2 tickets per account the norm or just for this show? I feel like historically I’ve only bought one ticket per account."

I was able to get two tickets for Vanya as well

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#87Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 3:33pm

A_Nicole079 said: "Looks like Linctix is running smoothly. Managed to get in on my phone and computer with no issues AND reset my pw with zero issues. Makes me wish I didn't buy a regular priced seat but I may sell it closer to time"

It took forever, but I also finally got in and had no problems with picking a date and checking out. 

Hairspray0901
#88Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 3:54pm

Fordham2015 said: "tgirl16 said: "Is 2 tickets per account the norm or just for this show? I feel like historically I’ve only bought one ticket per account."

I was able to get two tickets for Vanya as well
"

Does your second ticket need to be someone under the age of 35? I was never able to purchase more than 1 before but saw 2 were an option today - didn’t end up buying 2… but now am curious!

A Justified Bean Profile Photo
A Justified Bean
#89Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 3:57pm

Hairspray0901 said: "Does your second ticket need to be someone under the age of 35? I was never able to purchase more than 1 before but saw 2 were an option today - didn’t end up buying 2… but now am curious!"

Your guest can be any age - they just check the ticket buyer's ID at the box office.  I routinely take folks with me who are not eligible for LincTix themselves.

The slotted spoon can catch the potato.

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#90Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/21/24 at 10:23pm

Worth mentioning that, unless they miraculously release more, all LincTix are sold out

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

hearthemsing22
#91Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/22/24 at 2:05pm

quizking101 said: "Worth mentioning that, unless they miraculously release more, all LincTix are sold out"

Impressive. That was fast. Glad I snagged one yesterday 

pac2015
#92Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 5/22/24 at 7:46pm

happy i waiting in the linctix queue, was able to secure two tickets for a night in october. bummer they're last row but can't complain given the price. thanks, linctix, you da bomb

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
JSquared2
TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#95Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center
Posted: 6/17/24 at 3:49pm

It's giving Matrix/Repo Man

Is the magnificent James McMullan retiring? He is totally irreplaceable, what a singular talent.

Videos