News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

$19.75 tickets for Tuck

iluvtheatertrash
#75$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 7:41am

I called Telecharge and they have no idea what I'm talking about.... 

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Scarlet Leigh Profile Photo
Scarlet Leigh
#76$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 7:46am

Wow I hate to be whoever runs their social media accounts. They are gonna have a rude awakening when they finally sign online and check the twitter and facebook. 

If these tickets don't show up before 10, I officially give up. When the box office opens, all hope those of us outside the city have of these tickets goes with it. I fear that this whole thing is gonna end up leave a terrible taste for the show behind with those of us that get screwed out of the deal.

UnwoundFantasies
#77$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:29am

Still nothing as of 8:30 AM

pupscotch
#78$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:33am

Yes, I just tried to find them, and I was able to get through and get tickets, but not for the discount.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#79$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:35am

This is annoying. I don't mind when things happen so things get delayed. But, the fact that we have been told tickets would be available and nobody seems to know that is horrible.  

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

pupscotch
#80$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:42am

Does anyone plan to try to get them at the box office?

lucillefrank Profile Photo
lucillefrank
#81$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 8:52am

I just want them to announce a rush policy to make up for this mess as well as fix the situation so people who can't get here can still get the discount. 

i've got 99 problems and a revival of parade would solve like 94 of them

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#82$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:01am

Maybe they'll start working at 9 and we'll hear something soon...

JM226
#83$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:09am

wow. what a mess. this WILL cost them tickets and money. probably not much but that discount completely defeats the purpose now.. 

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#84$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:11am

This is the WHINIEST thread in BWW history. 

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#85$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:14am

You've only been here since 2014? I don't think you've seen whiny. $19.75 tickets for Tuck

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

JM226
#86$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:15am

all you seem to do is complain about, and criticize others, complaining.  doesn't that just perpetuate the vicious cycle? complaining about complaining begets more complaining and so on and so on... 

anyway, i don't think anyone is whining. i think they're frustrated. WHINING is when you complain about the price of a ticket because you simply cannot afford it. complaining, however, is more than fair and legitimate in this scenario: the show publicized inaccurate and/or misleading information and failed to deliver on the publicity THEY delivered to the consumers. 

it is easy to just accuse people of whining. how about contributing the actual thread and conversation instead? just my two cents

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#87$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:23am

to be fair, you don't know whose mistake this is...Telecharge might be the one that messed things up...just because the midnight reps don't know anything, doesn't mean that TUCK has screwed up. 

As to those saying they need to "make it up to you", all they need to do is figure out how to make the tickets available.  No one has suffered any damage, just disappointment.  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#88$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:24am

Exactly. Didn't realize being frustrated over an offer that is not happening the way it was advertised was whining. Had someone said something before midnight or even within reasonable time after it wasn't working, then I wouldn't be annoyed. Going on 9 1/2 hours now with no word from anyone.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#89$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:29am

Just spoke with Telecharge and they were not informed about this $19.75 promotion and are checking with the box office when it opens at 10 am. Stay tuned for more updates!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

bekk99 Profile Photo
bekk99
#90$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:30am

For those who are curious, there are about 10 of us in the box office line at 9:30 AM.

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#91$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:30am

Hey, now. I hear y'all. I was up at midnight hoping to grab a ticket or two as well. All I'm saying is that it's unfair to be saying things like "Tuck needs to make this up to us" or "they will surely lose ticket buyers from this." No one knows who was at fault here, and those assumptions and comments are just hasty. Give them some time, I'm sure they'll figure it out. Meanwhile, the tickets aren't going anywhere. 

Also, my "whining" comment was in regards to the fact that most of the time, these deep discount ticket offers are only available at the box office to begin with. I understand they noted they'd be available online, but again... give them some time to fix it. Common error. We're all human. Sheesh. 

iluvtheatertrash
#92$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:34am

There's already 10 of us in line at the box office.... They'd better have these tickets or they're going to have quite an uproar. 

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#93$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:35am

It's working online now.

Hairspray0901
#94$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:42am

Just got them! Appears to be mezzanine starting at row F. Awesome. :)

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#95$19.75 tickets for Tuck

For those who will ask, it is rear mezzanine only, center section included. Never been in the Broadhurst before, so I don't know if that's good or bad. But, for the price I paid, I will not complain. 

UnwoundFantasies
#96$19.75 tickets for Tuck

Thanks marianne for the update! Just purchased!

IlanaKeller
#97$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:46am

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered tix! $19.75 tickets for Tuck

Twitter: @IlanaKeller Latest work: app.com/topic/asbury-park-broadway/

lucillefrank Profile Photo
lucillefrank
#98$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:47am

Just a heads up, with fees, it ends up being $29.25. Still a good deal though.

i've got 99 problems and a revival of parade would solve like 94 of them

ballrmdancer
#99$19.75 tickets for Tuck
Posted: 3/29/16 at 9:51am

Which show dates is this offer for?

Videos